ELITE BOXING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
London Spencer
Admin
https://elitefc.forumotion.com

#EliteXRealKillas Empty #EliteXRealKillas

Mon May 11, 2020 10:01 pm
JOSE GARCIA: He plays boxer, I do not. This is all I’ve ever wanted to do in my life, this wasn’t a second option, it wasn’t just something I woke up and decided I was going to try. I’ve dedicated my entire life to reaching the pinnacle of and when we step into that ring, I’ll prove that I am the pinnacle of the middleweight division!

Jose Garcia is seen training at his gym deep in the heart of Mexico. The number one ranked fighter in the middleweight division is looking laser focused as he prepares for the upcoming championship bout with his former rival.

DYLAN O’BRIEN: Sure, I didn’t come into this sport the conventional way! I didn’t rise up through the amateurs, I don’t have all these junior level accomplishments but that doesn’t mean that I am less worthy of sitting at the pinnacle of this division! I’ve been working hard in the gym to make sure that the WBF Middleweight Championship comes back to the Scrapyard!

In the rising Scrapyard gym the number two ranked middleweight Dylan O’Brien is making his own preparations for the rematch that will shape the middleweight division for years to come.

JOSE GARCIA: He can work as hard as he wants but I’ve beaten him already, I have the mental advantage heading into this rematch! He was humiliated by a unanimous decision when we first stepped in the ring together, He may have improved since then but it will never be enough for him to be on the same level as me. He is beneath me.

Highlights from the first encounter between the pair play on screen. It was a fight that the judges ruled as a unanimous decision for Jose Garcia despite Dylan O’Brien’s best efforts.

DYLAN O’BRIEN: he’s got this insane god complex but I’ll be knocking that out of him! He might have mastered the sweet science aspect of boxing but when I connect with these heavy shots he will fall! I’ve got power that he has never experienced in his life.

Back in the Scrapyard gym, Dylan O’Brien is showing off his impressive power on the heavy bag. The Irish fighter has become known for his knockout power over the course of his career.

JOSE GARCIA: Power? Power means nothing! This is why I know that he can’t beat me, he’ll be chasing that one punch the entire fight whilst I’ll be dominating him with everything that he doesn’t have in his locker!

In Mexico Jose Garcia is putting on a show against his sparring partner as he slips shots and answers with crisp combinations. The number one ranked middleweight is well known for his amazing boxing abilities.

DYLAN O’BRIEN: He keeps talking like he’s invincible but he is the one that doesn’t deserve to be in this fight. He lost to Romeo Yates and that was clear as day. He’s a fluke and I’m going to expose him even more on fight night!

The pair come face to face at the weigh-ins whilst London Spencer stands in between them holding the WBF Middleweight Championship above his head. Showing off the prize that both men would be fighting for.

Once the promotional video for the main event finishes playing, the Elysian Network cameras open up inside the Real Killas gym in Long Beach, California. Tonight wasn’t the traditional Elite Boxing event, with the country in the middle of a lockdown and a stay at home order, the highly anticipated Middleweight Championship bout will be held behind closed doors. The main camera now focuses on the center of the ring, making sure to get a note of all sponsors on the canvas and especially the Elysian Network logo in the corners as black and gold lights flash everywhere. The lights go off for a brief moment before pyro goes off and the lights turn back on without the colored lights. The camera turns to ringside where the broadcast team of JMilly and James Shark are sitting at the desk but are keeping their distance from each other. There is a weird mood in the commentary booth tonight.

JMILLY: Fights fans at home, We are live in the LBC tonight at the Mecca itself! This is exclusively on Elysian pay per view but I’ve got to admit this is weird as fuck! The current situation going on in the world has forced us to take extra precautions tonight for the safety of our fans, our fighters and the rest of our staff.

JAMES SHARK: You’ll notice it’s just myself and JMilly in the booth tonight, we are without Zara Michaels with us as she is currently playing another role tonight. She will be analyzing all the fights with Big Drako before the fights, in between rounds and post fights whilst we call the action tonight!

JMILLY: Poor woman gots to deal with big drako, I ain’t envious of her!

JAMES SHARK: We’ve got some big fights tonight, We’ve got some making their debuts, we’ve got some making their returns to the ring after a long lay off!

JMILLY: We’ve got a huge co-main event and main event also! In the co-main event we’ve got two of the best welterweights in the division going head to head, We’ve got Luca Brasi who has a 100% KO ratio going against one of the finest boxers not only in the division but in the whole sport!

JAMES SHARK: That's going to be a big fight for the future of the welterweights but we know everybody is purchasing this pay per view to witness the WBF Middleweight Championship fight between Garcia and O’Brien! This will be the second times these two have faced off against each other and this time it means more with the championship on the line!

JMILLY: The first fight between them was a dominating display by Garcia but this time around O’Brien has improved as a fighter. He doesn’t just rely on that one punch anymore, he can defend shots and he can move around now whilst before he was just going straight at you trying to land that massive shot! He has a lot more in his locker now!

JAMES SHARK: But does Garcia know that? Because I think Garcia is going to take him lightly, Garcia believes that this one is already decided!

JMILLY: He’s an extremely confident fighter! He knows how good that he is but that could be his downfall if he overlooks O’Brien! If he thinks that this is going to be the exact same fight as the first one then he’s in for a long night!

JAMES SHARK: Talking of extremely confident fighters, our opening contest will be Emilia López going against Vienna Mays! Emilia López firmly believes that she is on the route to becoming the next occupant of the Lightweight throne! Mays has had a tough time during her boxing career but she is still a tricky fighter to face!

JMILLY: Could this be another case of López overlooking her opponent though? Much like Garcia she believes that the outcome for this fight is already decided!

JAMES SHARK: Yeah, she does believe she is going to win this easily but it’s different because López will be fully focused on making sure that the outcome that she believes will happen, does happen.

JMILLY: How far do you think López can go?

JAMES SHARK: She can go all the way to the very top!

JMILLY: Do you think she can dethrone Kyan Bishop?

JAMES SHARK: Absolutely!

JMILLY: See, I don’t know! What I’ve seen of López she fights very similar to Chase Vega, she goes forward fighting very aggressively and I think Ky has the kryptonite for that style of boxing.

JAMES SHARK: Don't get me wrong, Ky is a good boxer but he has been the star of a weak division! Now that the division has grown I don’t think he’ll be as dominating as he previously was, I’d put millions on Ky Bishop eating an L before the end of 2020 to one of the new breed in the lightweights!

JMILLY: You really just gave him something to rant about on Twitter bruh! Enough about him right now though before we can even talk about López Versus Bishop, Emilia needs to make sure that she can get through Vienna Mays tonight! We’ve seen a lot of hype trains derailed against the underdogs!

JAMES SHARK: I don’t see it happening, I just think Emilia has too much about her to take an L against someone that probably shouldn’t be in the ring with her!

JMILLY: That’s a little disrespectful to Vienna Mays! Vienna Mays is a strong fighter, she hasn’t had the best record but she is willing to take on everybody. You’ve got to show that some respect!

JAMES SHARK: I ain’t got to show respect to the dumb! If she wants to fuck her record up by fighting above her skill level then that’s on her!

JMILLY: Thought this was all about everybody fighting everybody? Thought the days of protecting your 0 were long gone?

JAMES SHARK: Ain’t about protecting your 0, it’s about knowing your level! Before this shit gets too out of hand, these two are about to making their way to the ring.

Emilia López begins to make her way towards the ring accompanied by her team. The young Mexican fighter is looking confident ahead of her bout with Vienna Mays. Her head coach gives her a couple of words of advice as they get closer to the ring.

JMILLY: López is looking confident as she heads into this fight! There’s been a lot of talk about Mexican style and this potentially being a legendary fight!

JAMES SHARK: Like I said, Mays doesn’t have the skill set to be a part of a legendary fight!

JMILLY: Bruh, You’re being disrespectful as fuck!

Once Team López gets into the ring, Emilia begins to loosen up as she moves around the ring. Emilia stares at the entrance tunnel as she awaits her opponent for this bout.

JAMES SHARK: Emilia ain’t wanting to wait around, she wants this fight to start right now!

JMILLY: She won’t have too much longer to wait!

Vienna Mays makes her way out of the entrance tunnel accompanied by her team. The number sixth ranked lightweight fighter stares at her opponent as she begins to make her way to the ring, she refuses to break eye contact with Emilia López.

JMILLY: Mays isn’t taking her eyes off of Emilia and neither is Emilia taking her eyes off of Mays. It’s like two lions preparing to go to war to be queen of the jungle!

JAMES SHARK: One Lioness looking at her prey! López is ready to snack!

Once Vienna Mays and her team get into the ring. Mays begins to shadow box as she loosened up in the ring.

JMILLY: Before we get the official introductions between these two, we are going to send this over to Zara Michaels and Big Drako.

The cameras move over to the analysts booth where Zara Michaels is sitting with Big Drako. Zara Michaels smiles for a moment as she kicks things off.

ZARA MICHEALS: Fight fans, this upcoming bout has the potential to be a show stealer tonight! We’ve got two Mexican fighters going toe to toe and we all know the history of Mexicans in boxing, they usually always produce an amazing fight!

BIG DRAKO: Mexicans don’t usually fail to deliver in the ring! The Mexican style of boxing is usually an entertaining one, so tonight has all the potential in the world to be a great one!

ZARA MICHAELS: The Mexican style always has them going forward, fighting a really aggressive fight. Which is something that many have attributed to Vienna Mays poor record in Elite! She is always going forward and leaves herself open to good shots!

BIG DRAKO: We’ve seen one fight make a career for many fighters in the past, maybe this could be the fight that actually makes Vienna Mays career!

ZARA MICHAELS: Potentially! Let’s take a moment to examine the tale of the tape for these two.

LÓPEZ VS MAYS
TALE OF THE TAPE
26 AGE 26
5’4 HEIGHT 5’5
120 WEIGHT 125
63.5” REACH 64.5”
2 ROUNDS 9
100% KO% 33%
4-0 RECORD 1-2

ZARA MICHAELS: There’s only an inch between them in both height and reach. Mays also has a 5 pound weight advantage over Mays.

BIG DRAKO: They are also kind of level in experience! López has had one more fight than Mays has but we know that this doesn’t mean much in this sport because anything can happen at any given moment!

ZARA MICHAELS: Emilia will be looking to keep her 100% knockout ratio intact tonight, so she’ll be chasing Mays from the start!

BIG DRAKO: They’ll both be looking to knock the other out. Neither of them are going to leave this to the fucking judges. Skulls are the target tonight!

ZARA MICHAELS: I can’t wait to witness this one, so we’ll be sending this over to Ainsley Flacco for the official introductions and then to the commentary team but we’ll be back at the conclusion of round one!

Ainsley Flacco is now standing in the ring with both competitors in their respective corners.

AINSLEY FLACCO: This is the opening contest of the evening and it is a lightweight bout between two fierce Mexican fighters! Introducing first fighting out of the blue corner, she is the number sixth ranked lightweight by the WBF, She hails from Cabo San Luca Mexicooooo, Representing Cabo Boxing Club, She weighed in tonight for this fight at 125 pounds, she enters this fight with a record of 1 win and 2 losses, with that win coming via KO…. She is Vienna VENOMMM Maysssss!

Vienna Mays beats her glove off of her chest as she is announced, making sure to keep her eyes focused on her opponent.

AINSLEY FLACCO: And introducing her opponent, fighting out of the red corner, she is the number fourth ranked lightweight by the WBF, She hails from Tijuana Mexicoooo, Representing the Wolfpack boxing gym, She weighed in tonight for this fight at 120 pounds, She enters this fight with a perfect record of 4 wins and zero losses, with all of those wins coming via KO… she is THEEE EMPRESSS, Emiliaaaa Lópezzzzz!

Emilia López smirks and points her arm at Vienna Mays. Vienna Mays is unfazed by this as she prepares for battle. The referee then calls both women to the center of the ring to go over the official rules for this contest. Ainsley Flacco exits the ring during this time. The pair touch gloves before the referee sends them back to their corners. Once both of their teams have exited the ring, both of the fighters begin the wait for the bell to start the fight.

JMILLY: Both of ‘em look ready for this fight! Someone is going to get knocked out!

JAMES SHARK: It’s going to be Vienna Mays! She should have taken a fight with someone that wasn’t as good as Emilia López if she wanted to improve that record!

JMILLY: You’re a damn hater!

Once the referee is satisfied he calls for the bell to start this opening contest.

ROUND ONE
EMILIA LOPEZ VS VIENNA MAYS

The bell announces the first round as both fighters come out looking for a fight. Lopez is swinging for the fences in the early doings and lands a hit that almost breaks Mays's jaw. Emilia Lopez throws a looping left hand that lands on Mays's chin and stops Mays in her tracks. Mays's Right eye is bruised after the punishment she's received in the opening moments of this fight. Emilia Lopez launches a couple of jabs and then a big hook. Mays blocks and tries to circle around her opponent looking for angles. Lopez misses a step and Vienna Mays sees an opportunity to counter her. Lopez follows Vienna Mays only to get counter punched in a big way. Lopez needs to stop playing Vienna Mays's game or She'll get knocked out. Lopez launches a hook to the body and Mays stops that one with her ribs. Emilia Lopez throws an uppercut that lands solidly. Vienna Mays is measuring Lopez with his jab. Lopez isn't fazed. A right hand from Emilia Lopez surprises Mays. Vienna Mays fires an unorthodox punch to Lopez's torso that hits its mark. Emilia Lopez tries a nice one-two combination and she scores.

JMILLY: Beautiful combination from Emilia Lopez!

JAMES SHARK: Emilia Lopez is looking to become a lightweight queen! So every time we see her in the ring she is showing the improvements that she’s been making in the gym to accomplish her goals!

A left hook from Lopez grazes the chin of Mays. Mays's Chin is bruised after the punishment she's received. Vienna Mays fires an unorthodox punch to Lopez's torso that hits its mark. Lopez ribs are getting hammered, they look bad. Emilia Lopez goes with a looping right hand while Vienna Mays jumps back and jabs. Lopez seems staggered and Vienna Mays runs to capitalize with a bunch of jabs and crosses.Vienna Mays throws a combo, Emilia Lopez ducks under and catches her with a counter straight. Mays swings again, only to get countered once more. Mays is looking bad here. Mays's Right cheek is bruised after the punishment she's received. A right hand from Emilia Lopez makes Mays stumble back. Vienna Mays is slowing the pace of the fight a bit and circles around her opponent. Mays is swinging for the fences and lands a hit that almost breaks Lopez's jaw. Some nice shots from Emilia Lopez stun Mays. Mays's Nose is bruised after the punishment she's received. Vienna Mays is measuring Lopez with his jab. Good accuracy on her part. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Mays dodges a strike and counters with a crushing hook that almost lifts Lopez from the ground. the referee tells the fighters to go to their corners as the round is over.

JAMES SHARK: That was a close round there but I’ve got to go with Emilia Lopez in that one!

JMILLY: Vienna Mays is showing that she is still able to compete with the top stars in this division but Emilia Lopez edges her out in this opening round.

Both fighters return to their corners after the opening round and their respective teams begin to go to work before the start of the next round. The cameras move back to the analyst booth tonight where Zara Michaels and Big Drako are sitting.

ZARA MICHAELS: That was a very close opening round between these two. There were some beautiful shots from both of them.

BIG DRAKO: Like I said, there isn’t going to be no defense in this fight! They are going to go at it but so far it looks like Emilia López is doing the better job. Mays has been impressive but she keeps slowing the tempo down too much, if she wants to win this fight then she really needs to pick up the tempo and be more aggressive with her shots… she’s landing but without much sting behind them.

ZARA MICHAELS: She’s got a few marks on her after eating shots from López, do you think they will play a factor into the outcome of this fight?

BIG DRAKO: Only if she lets it become a factor! She needs to take control of her own destiny now and if she wants to win this fight, let her hands go. Let López know that this isn’t just a fight that she’s going to walk through.

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into round two… we’ll be back before the start of round three.

Once Vienna acknowledges her coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round two. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

ROUND TWO

A solid combination from Vienna Mays connects with Lopez to start this round off. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Bone shattering straight left hand from Emilia Lopez lands and Mays is going to have a big headache after that blow. Mays tried to shake it off before walking into another bone shattering straight left hand from Emilia Lopez. Mays is seemingly dazed and confused right now as her right cheek is beginning to swell. Lopez studies her opponent looking for a hole in her defense. Vienna Mays fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. A right hand from Emilia Lopez makes Mays stumble back. Nice punch by Emilia Lopez as she outboxes her opponent in this exchange. Emilia Lopez fakes a move and moves laterally. Mays launches a straight right but Emilia Lopez avoids it and lands flush with a counter hook. Mays's Mouth is beginning to swell and there is a small laceration on her Mouth. Lopez looks for angles as she throws a few jabs that are countered by Vienna Mays's punches. Mays is on the receiving end of a great combo by Lopez. Nice punches from Emilia Lopez. Mays staggers backwards. Lopez wants to finish this and continues launching bombs. Lopez shows no signs of slowing down. Quick hook by Emilia Lopez and it’s a good shot. Mays has reasons to be worried. Lopez launches a hook to the body and Mays stops that one with her ribs.

JMILLY: Mays ribs just got abused right there!

JAMES SHARK: She got told to take the body in this round but right now it’s Emilia taking her body from her right now! Mays needs to change up the approach and quickly because she is in trouble right now against Emilia Lopez!

Emilia Lopez charges at Mays throwing flurries left and right. Not many punches are hitting, but the ones that land are huge shots. Mays is rocked. Mays has a small cut on her Right eye. Lopez is swinging for the fences and lands a hit that almost breaks Mays's jaw. Tremendous strikes from Lopez and some big punches are landing. Mays studies her opponent looking for a hole in her defense. Mays throws a big hook but Lopez dodges and fires an uppercut that almost puts her into orbit. Mays has a small cut on her Nose. Vienna Mays is a bloody mess right now. There are some nice punches from Emilia Lopez. Mays staggers backwards. Lopez wants to finish this and continues launching bombs. Lopez avoids a dangerous strike from Mays and counters with a solid straight. Brilliant combination from Emilia Lopez forces Mays to try and defend better. Emilia Lopez tries a nice one-two combination and she scores. Vienna Mays's face is covered in blood. She may be having problems seeing as she wipes the blood out of her eyes. Emilia Lopez throws a looping left hand that lands on Mays's chin and stops Mays in her tracks. The referee separates the fighters as the buzzer sounds.

JAMES SHARK: Big round for Lopez and She has left Vienna Mays in a bloody mess right now!

JMILLY: Mays coach needs to go back to the drawing board in this next round and try get her back into this fight.

Once both fighters return to their corners, Vienna Mays cut man immediately goes to work on her face. The cameras then return to the analyst booth with Zara Michaels and Big Drako.

ZARA MICHAELS: That was a big round for Emilia López, she has picked Mays apart and left her a bloody mess, is there anyway back into this fight for Mays!

BIG DRAKO: It’s going to be hard for her to get back into this one but not impossible. She needs to start being more defensive as she has left herself way too open and Emilia has been taken advantage of! Next round she will have to keep a little bit of distance and let Emilia make mistakes.

ZARA MICHAELS: She isn’t known for her defensive prowess though! So it could be really impossible for her to get back into this fight!

BIG DRAKO: Well she’ll need to try something different to get herself back into this fight, because if Emilia keeps the pressure on her, she isn't going to be able to take much more from her in this one. Emilia is in the zone right now and if something doesn’t stop her then she’ll finish this fight!

ZARA MICHAELS: The interval is now over but we’ll be back at the end of round three with more.

Once Emilia acknowledges her coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round three. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

ROUND THREE

Superb haymaker by Lopez lands on Mays's face like a cannonball. Mays's Mouth is bruised after the punishment she's received. Emilia Lopez tries to show her boxing skills with a one-two combo and those punches are landing on Mays's face. Mays's Mouth is beginning to swell. Emilia Lopez has found an opening in the defense of Mays, launching a big hook that could have broken Mays's ribs. Lopez launches a hook to the body and Mays stops that one with her ribs. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Emilia Lopez is slowing the pace of the fight a bit and circles around her opponent. Lopez showing excellent timing, blasts Vienna Mays with a right hand. Great hook by Emilia Lopez and Vienna Mays is caught off balance and slips to the ground. Mays has a small cut on her Forehead. Lopez is standing in the neutral while Mays is on the ground on her back, Vienna Mays is a bloody mess. Mays doesn’t waste any time and is quickly back on her feet. The referee lets the fight resume. Lopez launches a hook to Mays's body. Mays blocks that shot and moves back as Lopez launches another hook to Mays's body and it connects.

JAMES SHARK: Mays in big ass trouble right now!

JMILLY: Her ribs getting that work right now!

Vienna Mays is a bloody mess. Vienna Mays fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut
Lopez blocked that and made it look like it was easy. Lopez and Mays circle around the center of the ring. Vienna Mays's face is covered in blood. She may be having problems seeing as she wiped the blood out of her eyes. Emilia Lopez charges at Mays throwing flurries left and right.
Not many punches are hitting, but the ones that land are huge shots. Mays is rocked. The ref pulls off Emilia Lopez! Mays seems confused and a bit dazed as the bell sounds the bout over.

JMILLY: This one is over! Mays was bullied in this third round!

JAMES SHARK: She couldn’t deal with Emilia’s aggression and power!

The referee brings both fighters to the middle of the ring for the official decision. Ainsley Flacco enters the ring.

AINSLEY FLACCO: The referee has called a stop to this contest at 1 minutes and 37 seconds of round three! Declaring the winner via TKO… Emilia Lopez!!

Emilia López has her hand raised in victory as she begins to celebrate with her team. Ty Lyons enters the ring looking to get a post fight interview with the victor of this bout.

TY LYONS: Emilia, Straight shut out for you tonight. Dominating display with aggression in all the right categories.

EMILIA LÓPEZ: We knew from the start that we had to be the aggressor, we knew we had to make this a clear win. Tonight was about staying on course to getting a shot at the WBF Lightweight Championship and we feel we’ve done that.

TY LYONS: Of course the WBF Lightweight strap is the end goal, how far away from that do you think you are?

Emilia shrugs her shoulders.

EMILIA LÓPEZ: Personally I think I can fight for the title next but there are maybe one or two fights that are in the way for me to get rid of first. Aleja Aparicio, she is one that I feel I need to remove but it all depends on the outcome of Bishop Versus Falkov! If Falkov wins then Bishop will probably be due a rematch, so it’s pretty much out of my hands right now but I know whoever is put in front of me next is going to another L from me.

TY LYONS: I feel you but right now go enjoy the moment and thank you for your time.

Once the interview is over, the cameras then move onto the analyst booth.

ZARA MICHAELS: Impressive display from Emilia in that fight, she pushed the tempo and took full control of the fight. It was hard for Mays to get into this one.

BIG DRAKO: The outcome kind of discredits Mays in a big way, she was very active during the fight. She landed some good shots and landed a good amount, there just wasn’t as much power behind those shots to do the same damage that López did. Taking nothing away from López but Mays does still have a future in this sport and this division.

ZARA MICHAELS: Who do you think is the right next opponent for Mays now?

BIG DRAKO: It’s a tough one for her, She needs a tune up fight that will help her get her confidence back up before she looks at other fighters. She was ranked sixth in the world but she’ll probably drop down a couple of places, so I’d say she’d have to look at those ranked outside of the top ten and build her way back up. Her versus Alvaro would be a good fight.

ZARA MICHAELS: What about López? Who should she fight next?

BIG DRAKO: She is a tricky one. She will obviously want the fight with Kyan Bishop for the belt but he’s penciled in for a fight with Paris Falkov, so she has to wait for that to play out before she can think of that fight. She can either wait and see how things play out but risk the chance of everyone else passing her by. If she wants to keep active then I’d suggest a fight with Aleja Aparicio or if she can convince Chase Vega to return to Lightweight, if she could win either of those then she’d put herself in contention for a title fight without a doubt!

ZARA MICHAELS: Do you think Vega would be interested in returning to lightweight for that fight?

BIG DRAKO: Honestly? Nah! He is working on his accession to the top of the welterweights. I know he is watching to see how the lightweights play out, so one day he might return but not right now.

ZARA MICHAELS: Well we are sending this one back over to the commentary team and we will be back for the next fight.

London Spencer
Admin

#EliteXRealKillas Empty Re: #EliteXRealKillas

Mon May 11, 2020 10:03 pm
The cameras return to the commentary team as things are getting prepared for the upcoming fight between the two debuting lightweights.

JAMES SHARK: Told yall! I said Mays was out of her depth!

JMILLY: Man you’re a damn hater!

JAMES SHARK: Nah, I’m just real about it!

JMILLY: We’ve got another lightweight bout coming up next, the debuting Shay Lynch taking on the also debuting Sally Horner!

JAMES SHARK: Two accomplished amateurs going toe to toe in their debut fight! It’s going to be a tough one to call but Shay Lynch comes in with a more accomplished background, he’s won multiple national championships but this isn’t the amateur rankings anymore. Some people can’t cut the pro rankings like they did in the amateurs!

JMILLY: Lynch comes in with all the hype behind him also but all that hype can disappear in a moment's notice, Sally Horner could crash the party and take her steps up the rankings.

JAMES SHARK: It is an interesting fight because we haven’t seen much of these two, so we really don’t know what to expect from either of them.

JMILLY: Well we won’t have to wait long for them to introduce themselves to the elite fans as Sally Horner begins to make her way to the ring.

Sally Horner makes her way out of the entrance tunnel accompanied by her team. The young Canadian star is looking very confident as she prepares to make her debut.

JAMES SHARK: Horner is looking very confident right now but the real test is going to come when she is locked in that ring with Shay Lynch.

JMILLY: Horner knows that you’ve got to make a good first impression, it’s down to both of these fighters to leave that impression on the fans.

Horner climbs into the ring and begins to pace around the ring as she awaits her opponent. ‘Bad Intentions’ by INK begins to play as Shay Lynch comes out of the entrance tunnel with his team.

JAMES SHARK: This kid has been talking a whole lot about the lightweight division, he believes that despite respecting the bricks that the division was built on that he will be the one sitting on the throne.

JMILLY: He's got a long way to go, we’ve got a lot of great lightweights in the mix right now so he’ll need to show that he has something special to be sitting on the throne.

His coach gives him some final words of advice as they get into the ring. Shay Lynch smirks at Sally Horner.

JMILLY: Before we go to the official introductions, we are sending this over to the analyst booth.

The cameras move over to the analysts booth where Zara Michaels is sitting with Big Drako. Zara Michaels smiles for a moment as she kicks things off.

ZARA MICHEALS: We’ve got a very exciting fight on the horizon! Two top amateurs are preparing to make their professional debut, both of them are coming into this with a lot of hype behind them.

BIG DRAKO: These two have both been at the top of the amateur game and they will be looking to reach the top of the pro game. This is the first step for them tonight but only one of them can walk away with the first W. We don’t really know much about them outside of the Amateur background, so it will really come down to who wants it more tonight.

ZARA MICHAELS: Shay Lynch probably has the bigger hype train coming into this one because of the way he’s been talking, whilst Horner has kept quiet she wants to let her skills in the ring do her talking!

BIG DRAKO: Both fighters need to really have a good showing tonight to stake their claim! This bout is very important for laying down the foundations for the rest of their career.

ZARA MICHAELS: You’re absolutely right! Let’s take a moment to examine the tale of the tape for these two.

HORNER VS LYNCH
TALE OF THE TAPE
25 AGE 19
5’6 HEIGHT 5’9
135 WEIGHT 130
67” REACH 68”
0 ROUNDS 0
0% KO% 0%
0-0 RECORD 0-0

BIG DRAKO: They are both pretty evenly matched in the stats department! Lynch has a 3 inch height advantage but only a 1 inch reach advantage! Horner comes in 5 pounds heavier than Lynch! Horner will need to use that weight advantage to keep herself on top of Lynch and nullify any advantage that Lynch can get.

ZARA MICHAELS: Horner will be able to get close to Lynch with that 1 inch disadvantage though! How would you suggest both fight to secure the victory tonight?

BIG DRAKO: Horner needs to get inside and do her work there! She needs to attack the body and attempt to slow Lynch down. As for Lynch he needs to keep his distance and use his reach to score.

ZARA MICHAELS: We’ll send this one over to Ainsley Flacco but we will be back at the conclusion of round one.

The cameras switch over to the ring where Ainsley Flacco is standing ready to make the official introductions for this fight.

AINSLEY FLACCO: This fight is scheduled for ten rounds and it is in the lightweight division, Introducing first, fighting out of the blue corner, she hails from Calgary Alberta Canada, she is making her progressional debut tonight. She weighed in for this fight at 135 pounds, she is the Cat… Sallyyyy Horner!!!!

Sally Horner nods her head for a moment and raises her glove in the air.

AINSLEY FLACCO: And introducing her opponent, fighting out of the red corner, he hails from South Boston, Massachusetts. He is also making his professional debut tonight, he weighed in tonight at 130 pounds, he is Shayyyy The Butcher Lynch!!!

Shay Lynch didn’t take his eyes off of Sally Horner during the official introductions. The referee then calls both fighters to the center of the ring to go over the official rules for this contest. Ainsley Flacco exits the ring during this time. The pair touch gloves before the referee sends them back to their corners. Once both of their teams have exited the ring, both of the fighters begin the wait for the bell to start the fight.

JMILLY: It’s showtime!

JAMES SHARK: I can’t wait to see what either of them bring to the table!

JMILLY: It should be good!

Once the referee is satisfied he calls for the bell to start this opening contest.

SHAY LYNCH VERSUS SALLY HORNER
ROUND ONE

Lynch and Horner move forward as the bell signals the beginning of the fight. Lynch goes to the body as he punishes Horner's ribs with a couple of hooks. Sally Horner fakes a move and moves laterally. Several good body shots land on Lynch. Nice punches from Shay Lynch and Horner staggers backwards. Lynch wants to finish this and continues launching bombs. Horner moves backwards and Shay Lynch is asking her if she came today to fight or run. Lynch leads with a punch, Sally Horner avoids it and lands flush with a counter uppercut. A punch from Sally Horner gets blocked by Lynch. Brilliant combination from Sally Horner forces Lynch to try and defend better. Horner launches a flurry of punches but Lynch slips out of danger. Some counter punches against Shay Lynch land while he's on his bicycle. Tremendous strikes from Horner and some big punches are landing. Several good body shots are evaded by Lynch. Sally Horner launches a rapid series of punches that glance off Lynch's arms. Lynch launches a straight right but Sally Horner avoids it and lands flush with a counter hook.

JMILLY: Horner been giving Lynch problems in these early moments!

JAMES SHARK: Both of ‘em got extensive amateur backgrounds! Lynch is the more polished Amateur but don’t sleep on Horner!

Brilliant combination from Sally Horner, Lynch is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. Sally Horner tries a nice one-two combination that gets blocked. Shay Lynch launches a rapid series of punches that glance off Horner's arms. Shay Lynch gets sloppy and Sally Horner tries to take advantage. An overhand right from Sally Horner that looked like it was capable of destroying a brick wall, Lynch moved forward and closes the distance while blocking the punch. Horner and Lynch circle around the center of the ring. Horner leads with a punch, Shay Lynch avoids it and lands flush with a counter uppercut. Horner launches a hook to the body and Lynch stops that one with his ribs. Sally Horner is measuring Lynch with her jab. Good accuracy on her part. Sally Horner fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Lynch's chin. Sally Horner jabs at Lynch hitting his chest. The buzzer sounds, marking the end of the round. The ref tells the fighters to go to their corner.

JAMES SHARK: I’m leaning with Horner for this round! Lynch seemed lost!

JMILLY: Big performance by Horner but you know it would be big for her career to derail the hype train!

Both fighters return to their corners after the opening round and their respective teams begin to go to work before the start of the next round. The cameras move back to the analyst booth tonight where Zara Michaels and Big Drako are sitting.

ZARA MICHAELS: Big first round by Horner and Lynch has struggled against her here.

BIG DRAKO: Shay is letting himself down big time right now, he talks too much and hasn’t produced in this fight just yet. He knows he’s got to show what he’s capable of in this next round or people would start calling him a write off!

ZARA MICHAELS: Horner has really shined though! If Lynch doesn’t capitalize on this fight then Horner certainly will!

BIG DRAKO: It’s a big moment that neither of them can really afford to let slip away from them.

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into round two… we’ll be back before the start of round three.

Once Horner acknowledges her coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round two. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

ROUND TWO

Shay Lynch attempts to cut off Horner with punches, Horner reels from the strikes. Lynch looks to be in very good shape. Shay Lynch fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Horner's chin. A solid combination from Sally Horner connects with Lynch. Horner throws a hook but she fails to land it. Sally Horner tries a hook to the body but Lynch manages to dodge it. An overhand right from Sally Horner that looked like it was capable of destroying a brick wall and Lynch's stops that one with his face. Lynch has a small cut in his Nose. Lynch and Horner circle around the center of the ring.Tremendous strikes from Lynch but Horner blocks with confidence. Big right punch by Lynch and It looks like Horner was hit by a bus. Shay Lynch fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Horner's chin. Sally Horner launches a rapid series of punches taking Lynch from one end of the ring to the other.

JAMES SHARK: Horner doing work again in round two! Lynch doesn’t know how to handle this!

JMILLY: Lynch isn’t used to people coming straight for him! In his Amateur days he was the one dictating the pace of the fight but he’s had no luck against Horner tonight!

Lynch has a small cut in his Left eye. Lynch decides to launch some tentative punches but nothing from this exchange. Lynch moves back and takes a deep breath.Sally Horner throws a looping left hand, Lynch moves aside and dodges.Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Shay Lynch is opening up on Horner and raining down combinations. Horner's corner looks worried. Horner has a small cut on her Right cheek. Some counter punches against Shay Lynch almost hit him as he moved away.Bone shattering straight left hand from Sally Horner and Lynch is going to have a big headache after that blow. Several good body shots are evaded by Lynch. Some nice shots from Sally Horner miss their mark. Shay Lynch throws an uppercut but Horner slips it.Sally Horner jabs at Lynch hitting his chest.Bone shattering straight right hand from Sally Horner and Lynch is going to have a big headache after that blow. the referee separates the fighters as the round concludes. The fighters touch gloves as they head back to their corners.

JAMES SHARK: Another round for Horner, she’s really exposing the hype train right now!

JMILLY: It’s a tough spot for Lynch, this was supposed to be his moment to shine and the shine has been stolen from him!

ZARA MICHAELS: Another round gone by and Lynch is finding himself further out of this fight!

BIG DRAKO: He is in a tough spot right now, the hype train has taken a huge bump! He’s got to really think about what he has to do in this next round because it’s now or never for him!

ZARA MICHAELS: How impressive has Horner been though?

BIG DRAKO: She has stuck to the game plan and executed it perfectly! I’m really impressed by her tonight and it’s clear she has a bright future in this division..

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into round three we’ll be back before the start of round four.

Once Horner acknowledges her coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round three. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

ROUND THREE

Some counter punches against Sally Horner land while She's on her bicycle. Shay Lynch goes with a looping right hand while Sally Horner jumps back and jabs. Lynch only hits air and the subsequent exchange is fruitless. Sally Horner jabs at Lynch to no visible effect. Horner clumsily fails here and it's time for Shay Lynch to fight back. Shay Lynch throws a punch that gets deflected. Shay Lynch throws a punch that gets deflected. Lynch misses a step and Sally Horner sees an opportunity to counter him, Sally Horner attempts to cut off Lynch with punches but Lynch avoids getting cornered. Lynch studies his opponent looking for a hole in her defense. Bone shattering straight right hand from Sally Horner and Lynch is going to have a big headache after that blow. Lynch launches a flurry of punches but only manages to land glancing blows. Shay Lynch fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Horner's chin. Good movement from Horner moving in to strike and moving away afterwards. Lynch studies his opponent looking for a hole in her defense.

JMILLY: Lynch trying to take his time and make the most of his moments!

JAMES SHARK: Hes gotta make up for ‘em first two rounds!

Shay Lynch throws a punch that finds an opening in the defense of Horner. Lynch launches a hook to the body but Sally Horner moves aside looking for a counter. Tremendous strikes from Lynch and some big punches are landing. Shay Lynch throws a punch that finds an opening in the defense of Horner. Horner's Nose is bruised after the punishment she's received. Some counter punches against Sally Horner almost hit her as she moved away. Sally Horner fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut, Lynch blocks that he made it look easy. Sally Horner fires an unorthodox punch to Lynch's torso that hits its mark. Solid jabs from Sally Horner but Lynch defends. Horner goes to the body but her punches graze Lynch's arm. Shay Lynch throws a combo, Sally Horner ducks under and catches him with a counter straight. Lynch swings again, only to get countered once more. Lynch is looking bad here. Good movement from Lynch, moving in to strike and moving away afterwards. A right hand from Shay Lynch gets deflected. Horner tries to get some advantage after her opponent misses a move. Sally Horner throws a punch that gets deflected. the referee tells the fighters to go to their corners as the round is over.

JMILLY: Round Three goes to Horner, She’s stepping her game up big time!

JAMES SHARK: She’s marking up Lynch’s face big time! He’s going to struggle to get back into this one!

ZARA MICHAELS: Lynch is starting to get marked up badly in this fight, it’s 3-0 to Horner in this fight! Is it safe to say that the train is derailed?

BIG DRAKO: It’s starting to look more and more like it! Lynch is struggling big time, I don’t see him fighting his way back into this one. It’s an uphill battle now and the hill just seems to get bigger as each round passes!

ZARA MICHAELS: Horner keeps stepping her game up as each round passes!

BIG DRAKO: She keeps showing us that she has another level in her tank and she’s fought an intelligent fight! I just hope she doesn’t blow her load too soon though!

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into round four we’ll be back before the start of round five.

Once Horner acknowledges her coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round four. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

ROUND FOUR

Solid shot from Shay Lynch to the body. Horner didn't like that. Shay Lynch chases Horner and launches a few perfect strikes. Horner steps backwards when those punches connect with her face. A small laceration on Sally Horner's Right cheek appears. Crisp uppercut by Horner followed by a hard jab Lynch deflects the blows. Horner misses a step and Shay Lynch sees an opportunity to counter her. Lynch moves forward looking for some action, He surprises Horner with a double jab then hook. Some counter punches against Shay Lynch land while he's on his bicycle. Horner steps forward, Shay Lynch catches her with an uppercut to the chin. Shay Lynch just won't stop and continues to rain punches, Horner may be in trouble. Horner's Mouth is bruised after the punishment she's received. Lynch launches a flurry of punches but only manages to land glancing blows. Lynch avoids a dangerous strike from Horner and counters with a solid straight. Horner has a small cut in her Right eye.

JAMES SHARK: Lynch seems to be making this round his now! He’s getting himself back into the flow of things!

JMILLY: He’s got to make this round his without a doubt!

Shay Lynch's mind is definitely in the fight, Horner just got nailed as Shay Lynch saw an opening and delivered a big right hand. Nice punches from Shay Lynch. Horner staggers backwards. Lynch wants to finish this and continues launching bombs. Horner's Right cheek is bruised after the punishment she's received. Horner has a small cut in her Right cheek. Shay Lynch charges at Horner throwing flurries left and right. Not many punches are hitting, but the ones that land are huge shots. Horner is rocked. The referee is asking Horner to defend herself. The referee jumps in between the fighters and stops the punishment for Horner.

JMILLY: AND THIS IS WHY YOU GOTTA LOVE BOXING!! CAUSE ONE FUCKING PUNCH CHANGES THE GAME!!

JAMES SHARK: Down three rounds to zero and Shay Lynch just pulls out a vicious stoppage finish! He showed what he is capable of and he done it in a big way!

Ainsley Flacco enters the ring for the official decision.

AINSLEY FLACCO: The referee has called a stop to this contest at 1 minute and five seconds of round 4, declaring the winner via TKO… Shayyyy the butcher Lynch!!!

Ty Lyons enters the ring to grab an interview with the victor of this fight.

TY LYONS: Shay, against all the odds you pulled this one out of the bag and picked up an unexpected victory!

SHAY LYNCH: I let myself down badly tonight! I’m capable of fighting at a much better level than what I’ve displayed here. I won’t be making any excuses about the performance, I will be back stronger and better in my next fight.

TY LYONS: Did you think you could pull this one back at any part?

SHAY LYNCH: I’ve been confident in my abilities, I knew I needed to do something drastic and I came out to deliver in round four!

TY LYONS: Who do you want to fight next?

SHAY LYNCH: After that display, I’m probably in no position to call anybody out right now! I’ll fight whoever Elite put in front of me and hopefully give a better showing of myself!

Once the interview is over, the cameras then move onto the analyst booth.

ZARA MICHAELS: Well Lynch kind of pulled that one out of the bag at the last minute!

BIG DRAKO: Did he deserve to win that fight? Not a chance but he knows that himself! He got very lucky tonight and he’ll need to do better in his next fight!

ZARA MICHAELS: Who do you think is the right next opponent for Lynch now?

BIG DRAKO: He could fight anybody right now but he has to improve in the ring to actually show what he is capable of! Listen, it could go down to her was nervous on the big stage or maybe Horner was just better than him and he got lucky, we won’t know until a couple of fights in?

ZARA MICHAELS: What about Horner? Who should she fight next?

BIG DRAKO: Horner is another one that can fight anybody she wants, she showed what she is capable of but she needs to work on defending herself better because that was her downfall in that fourth round!

ZARA MICHAELS: Do you think we’ll see these two run it back again?

BIG DRAKO: Honestly? It really just depends on Lynch’s mentality as a fighter! Does he want to prove he’s the best or is he just happy to let this one stay with what happened.

ZARA MICHAELS: Well we are sending this one back over to the commentary team and we will be back for the next fight.

London Spencer
Admin

Mon May 11, 2020 10:04 pm
The cameras return to the commentary team of Jmilly and James Shark.

JMILLY: Lynch surviving the death sentence in that fight!

JAMES SHARK: It’s like that sometimes Milly! Sometimes things don’t work out who they are supposed to work out… Horner had his number and the second she dropped the guard just a little he made her pay.

JMILLY: She’s got potential to turn this around and start racking up the W’s! She gave a good showing of herself.

JAMES SHARK: She’ll bounce back big time, she’ll study what went wrong and she’ll change it up but we can’t be focusing on that fight right now, we’ve got a welterweight title eliminator coming up next. Jaime Rivas taking on the returning Xabier Belzaco.

JMILLY: Xabier is returning after a long lay off in boxing, he hasn’t fought in almost a year.

JAMES SHARK: His last fight was a KO victory over Carlos Arroyo! It was a good fight but Arroyo was too focused on Sha Bishop at that point, taking nothing away from Xabier but I feel there was less pressure on him because Arroyo was looking past him and he made Arroyo pay.

JMILLY: Arroyo took his eyes off the prize and Belzaco took full advantage but it was a pretty much even fight throughout, you can maybe make the claim that Arroyo was slightly ahead but it looked like he wasn’t even thinking about Xabier!

JAMES SHARK: There are no easy fights in boxing, one punch can change everything.

JMILLY: How do you see Xabier doing tonight?

JAMES SHARK: He knows there is a lot of hype around him, he knows he needs to live upto that hype! He’s got the opportunity to move onto the next round of the welterweight title, I expect him to do well and I expect him to get the stoppage to make sure he leaves his mark. He’s been gone for so long and we’ve only seen him in MMA, which he hasn’t had the best of times at recently, so he needs to make sure these fans remember how great he actually is.

"Digo Lo Que Pienso" by Calle 13 begins to play as Xabier Belzaco begins to make his way out of the entrance tunnel accompanied by his team of Real Killas. The Spanish star looks calm and collective.

JMILLY: ZEN SHIT!!! Belzaco looks ready to remind these mother fuckers just who he is!

JAMES SHARK: People only remember your last performance, so he’s got to leave something for them to talk about for years to come!

Belzaco and his team climbs into the ring, he begins to make his way around the ring as Jaime Rivas accompanied by his Aztec Boxing team comes out of the entrance tunnel. Rivas looks very confident, he’s clearly trained hard for this fight.

JMILLY: A big night for Rivas, After suffering that L last time out he’s got to really show the world what he's capable of producing in the ring!

JAMES SHARK: Rivas has great potential but his arrogance has always let him down! He should be iconic by now but partying hard outside the ring has left him swimming in the deep end of the pool!

Rivas climbs into the ring. He keeps his eyes locked on Belzaco, who remains calm inside of the ring.

JMILLY: Before we go to the official introductions, we are sending this over to the analyst booth.

ZARA MICHEALS: This might be one of the most talked about fights on the card, The return of Xabier Belzaco, he is crowd favorite in combat sports and despite his advancing years in age, he still manages to deliver exciting fights for the fans.

BIG DRAKO: Angelo Brasi is living proof that age doesn’t mean anything in boxing, if you are able to adapt to what your body can no longer do then you can still have a good career.

ZARA MICHAELS: Rivas has more to lose tonight I feel, he’s taken a brutal L from Zion Rodgers, he really needs to bounce back here tonight!

BIG DRAKO: Styles make fights, The style of Zion was all wrong for Jaime Rivas. I don’t know if this style will help him because I haven’t seen much of Xabier but if Rivas has learned from his mistakes then he can still make a decent career for himself!

ZARA MICHAELS: You’re absolutely right! Let’s take a moment to examine the tale of the tape for these two.

BELZACO VS RIVAS
TALE OF THE TAPE
31 AGE 23
5’7 HEIGHT 5’11
155 WEIGHT 170
67” REACH 71.5”
0 ROUNDS 1
0% KO% 0%
2-0 RECORD 2-2

BIG DRAKO: Rivas has all of the advantages on his side tonight, he’s younger, he’s faster, he’s taller, longer reach and he’s bigger. If stats truly defined boxing then you’d give this one straight away to Rivas but it doesn’t work that way.

ZARA MICHAELS: How would you suggest both fight to secure the victory tonight?

BIG DRAKO: Belzaco will need to get in close and damage the body, If he keeps his distance too much then Rivas will punch him with that long reach advantage. Rivas needs to avoid letting Belzaco in close to him, he needs to keep this fight at a distance and use his reach to land the shots.

ZARA MICHAELS: We’ll send this one over to Ainsley Flacco but we will be back at the conclusion of round one.

The cameras switch over to the ring where Ainsley Flacco is standing ready to make the official introductions for this fight.

AINSLEY FLACCO: This fight is scheduled for ten rounds and it is in the Welterweight division, it is also a Welterweight title eliminator, Introducing first, fighting out of the blue corner, He hails from Bilbao Spain, He is making his Elite debut tonight. He has a record of two wins and zero losses, He weighed in for this fight at 155 pounds, He is representing the Real Killas!!! He is Xabier Belzaco!!!!

Xabier Belzaco nods his head for a moment and raises his glove in the air.

AINSLEY FLACCO: And introducing his opponent, fighting out of the red corner, he hails from Reynosa, Mexico. He is ranked number 8th by the WBF, he has a record of two wins and two losses, he weighed in tonight at 170 pounds, he is representing Aztec Boxing Club, He is Jaime Riva!!!

Jaime Rivas didn’t take his eyes off of Xabier Belzaco during the official introductions. The referee then calls both fighters to the center of the ring to go over the official rules for this contest. Ainsley Flacco exits the ring during this time. The pair touch gloves before the referee sends them back to their corners. Once both of their teams have exited the ring, both of the fighters begin the wait for the bell to start the fight.

JMILLY: This is about to pop off!

JAMES SHARK: Big fight for both of them, let’s see how this plays out!

JMILLY: It should be good!

XABIER BELZACO VERSUS JAIME RIVAS
ROUND ONE

Belzaco and Rivas move forward as the bell signals the beginning of the fight. The two exchange wildly, Belzaco connects with a few punches. Good movement from Rivas moving in to strike and moving away afterwards. Bone shattering straight left hand from Xabier Belzaco and Rivas is going to have a big headache after that blow. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Xabier Belzaco's mind is definitely in the fight, Rivas just got nailed. Xabier Belzaco saw an opening and delivered a big right hand and Rivas is going to have a headache after this one. There is a small laceration on Jaime Rivas's Chin. Jaime Rivas fakes a move and moves laterally. Bone shattering straight left hand from Jaime Rivas. Belzaco is going to have a big headache after that blow. Xabier Belzaco just won't stop and continues to rain punches, Rivas quickly defends. Quick hook by Xabier Belzaco. Good shot and Rivas has reasons to be worried. Jaime Rivas tries a hook to the body but Belzaco manages to dodge it. Jaime Rivas fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut. Belzaco blocks that like it was easy.

JMILLY: Belzaco smooth as fuck with that block!

JAMES SHARK: Belzaco is one of the best in not just his division but in boxing in general! He was promising as hell in SFN and it’s disappointing that he didn’t battle Sha Bishop!

Xabier Belzaco jabs at Rivas to no visible effect. Rivas and Belzaco circle around the center of the ring.Brilliant combination from Xabier Belzaco. Rivas is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. Belzaco launches a flurry of punches but only manages to land glancing blows. Several good body shots land on Rivas. Jaime Rivas throws a punch that gets deflected. Rivas launches a hook to the body, Xabier Belzaco moves aside looking for a counter. Rivas launches a flurry of punches, Belzaco slips out of danger. Belzaco launches a hook to the body and Rivas stops that one with his ribs. Xabier Belzaco launches a rapid series of punches taking Rivas from one end of the ring to the other. Jaime Rivas fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut, Belzaco blocks that like it was easy. Belzaco tries to get some advantage after his opponent misses a move. Body shot by Xabier Belzaco is blocked. The buzzer sounds, marking the end of the round. The ref tells the fighters to go to their corner.

JMILLY: Perfect round for Belzaco, He was smooth with the defense and crisp with the offence!

JAMES SHARK: He was on point in that round!

ZARA MICHAELS: Belzaco showing that he hasn’t lost a step in that round!

BIG DRAKO: Very good round from him! Rivas hasn’t shown us much though, he’s making this too easy for Belzaco.. we really need to see Belzaco tested to see if he’s still got it fully!

ZARA MICHAELS: Do you think Rivas is wasted potential?

BIG DRAKO: Yea. He’s wasted his natural gift with his actions and he will be struggling to find his place in this welterweight division if he keeps this up!

Once Belzaco acknowledges his coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round two. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

XABIER BELZACO VERSUS JAIME
RIVAS
ROUND TWO

Xabier Belzaco is measuring Rivas with his jab.
Good accuracy on his part. Rivas launches a hook to the body, Xabier Belzaco moves aside looking for a counter. Rivas seems hesitant as if he would give the initiative to his opponent. Quick hook by Jaime Rivas. Good shot and Belzaco has reasons to be worried. Rivas shows no signs of slowing down. He's in great shape. Jaime Rivas fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Bone shattering straight right hand from Jaime Rivas but Belzaco ducks under. Rivas looks for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Xabier Belzaco's punches, Rivas is on the receiving end of a great combo by Belzaco. Bone shattering straight left hand from Jaime Rivas, Belzaco ducks under. Rivas launches a flurry of punches but only manages to land glancing blows. Belzaco has a small cut in his Forehead. Xabier Belzaco chases Rivas and launches a few perfect strikes, Rivas ducks backwards and avoids them. Jaime Rivas jabs at Belzaco to no visible effect. Incredible haymaker from Xabier Belzaco and You ca n see Jaime Rivas's head being snapped backwards. There is a small laceration on Jaime Rivas's Right cheek.

JMILLY: It’s been a close round so far both of them getting some war wounds in this one!

JAMES SHARK: When those wounds start appearing, it comes down to heart and who is willing to give it all to win!

Belzaco launches a hook to the body and Rivas stops that one with his ribs. Rivas launches a flurry of punches but Belzaco slips out of danger. Brilliant combination from Jaime Rivas, Belzaco is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. Jaime Rivas gets sloppy and Xabier Belzaco tries to take advantage. Pulverizing punch to Rivas's head and that had to hurt. Brilliant combination from Jaime Rivas, Belzaco is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. Some counter punches against Xabier Belzaco almost hit him as he moved away. Bone shattering straight left hand from Jaime Rivas but Belzaco ducks under. Xabier Belzaco throws an uppercut that lands solidly. Jaime Rivas attempts to cut off Belzaco with punches but Belzaco avoids getting cornered. Brilliant combination from Jaime Rivas but Belzaco is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. Xabier Belzaco launches a rapid series of punches taking Rivas from one end of the ring to the other. Xabier Belzaco launches a couple of jabs and then a big hook. Rivas blocks the jabs but the last punch hits hard on Jaime Rivas's cheek! Rivas stumbles and falls to the mat. Belzaco is standing in the neutral corner while Rivas is on the ground on his back. Rivas is quick to return to his feet and we are back to the beginning. The referee allows the fight to continue. Belzaco steps forward, Rivas feints. Rivas launches a hook to the body, Xabier Belzaco moves aside looking for a counter. Belzaco is trying to counter now. Xabier Belzaco has found an opening in the defense of Rivas, launching a big hook that could break Rivas's ribs. The ref stops the action. The round is over.

JMILLY: Gotta to give this one to Belzaco!

JAMES SHARK: You gotta but both of their corners got to go to work during this break!

ZARA MICHAELS: It was a close opening half of round two!

BIG DRAKO: Rivas let himself down though in the second half and now he’s got some war wounds! He’s going to have a big target on him for the rest of this fight!

ZARA MICHAELS: Do you think it’s been too easy for Belzaco?

BIG DRAKO: It’s only been easy for him because he’s worked hard and stuck to his game plan, Rivas has done neither.

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into round three, we’ll be back before the start of round four.

Once Belzaco acknowledges his coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round three. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

ROUND THREE

The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Rivas launches a flurry of punches, Belzaco slips out of danger. Rivas launches a flurry of punches but Belzaco slips out of danger. Rivas and Belzaco circle around the center of the ring. Brilliant combination from Jaime Rivas but Belzaco is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. Jaime Rivas fires an unorthodox punch to Belzaco's torso that goes wide. Jaime Rivas fakes a move and moves laterally. Jaime Rivas and Belzaco engage in a wild exchange of punches. Xabier Belzaco is getting the best of the exchange as he lands a few blows. Belzaco seems hesitant as if he would give the initiative to his opponent. Belzaco launches a stiff jab that barely hits Rivas's face. Tremendous strikes from Belzaco but Rivas blocks with confidence. A punch from Jaime Rivas whizzes past Belzaco. A left hook from Rivas falls short. Jaime Rivas gets sloppy and Xabier Belzaco tries to take advantage.

JMILLY: Belzaco has got to make Rivas pay for this mistake!

JAMES SHARK: If he doesn’t then it could come back to bite him on the ass!

A right hand from Xabier Belzaco makes Rivas stumble back. Rivas launches a flurry of punches but Belzaco slips out of danger. Rivas launches a hook to the body, Xabier Belzaco moves aside looking for a counter. Jaime Rivas gets sloppy and Xabier Belzaco tries to take advantage. Xabier Belzaco tries to show his boxing skills with a one-two combo and those punches are landing on Rivas's face. A right hand from Xabier Belzaco surprises Rivas. Xabier Belzaco fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut, Rivas blocks that and he makes it look easy. A right hand from Xabier Belzaco makes Rivas stumble back. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Rivas, showing excellent timing, blasts Xabier Belzaco with a right hand. Belzaco steps backwards and the punch goes wide. Rivas misses a step and Xabier Belzaco sees an opportunity to counter him. Tremendous strikes from Belzaco and some big punches are landing. There is a small laceration on Jaime Rivas's Chin. Jaime Rivas tries a hook to the body but Belzaco manages to dodge it. The referee separates the fighters as the buzzer sounds.

JMILLY: Three rounds for Belzaco! He’s fought the perfect fight but he’s got some wounds on him, so he’ll need to be careful not to let Rivas take any advantage!

JAMES SHARK: Rivas has shown he can hang but Belzaco is just on another level right now!

ZARA MICHAELS: Rivas is fighting his way back into this but Belzaco still takes the round!

BIG DRAKO: Belzaco now has some war wounds of his own, so this one could get interesting?

ZARA MICHAELS: Do you think Rivas can get back into this?

BIG DRAKO: It’s possible but like Shark said, Rivas can hang but Belzaco is on another level.

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into round four... we’ll be back before the start of round five.

Once Belzaco acknowledges his coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round four. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

ROUND FOUR

Some nice shots from Jaime Rivas miss their mark. Good movement from Rivas, moving in to strike and moving away afterwards. Xabier Belzaco tries a nice one-two combination and he scores. Xabier Belzaco fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Nice punches from Jaime Rivas. Even nicer blocks from Belzaco. Rivas and Belzaco circle around the center of the ring. Belzaco avoids a dangerous strike from Rivas and counters with a solid straight. Rivas has a small cut on his Chin.The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Belzaco avoids a dangerous strike from Rivas and counters with a solid straight. Bone shattering straight right hand from Xabier Belzaco and Rivas is going to have a big headache after that blow. Bone shattering straight left hand from Xabier Belzaco. Jaime Rivas launches a body shot, Belzaco dodges and catches him with a hard cross. Rivas's Right eye is bruised after the punishment he's received. There is a small laceration on Jaime Rivas's Right eye.

JMILLY: Rivas is looking in bad shape right now! Belzaco has victimized this boy!

JAMES SHARK: Rivas has got to defend and fight the right fight now!

Rivas and Belzaco circle around the center of the ring. Nice punch by Xabier Belzaco as he outboxes his opponent in this exchange. Rivas's Right cheek is beginning to swell and there is a small laceration on Jaime Rivas's Right cheek. Rivas throws a straight right but Belzaco dodges and fires an uppercut that almost puts him into orbit. Rivas's Right eye is beginning to swell. Jaime Rivas is a bloody mess. Jaime Rivas tries a hook to the body but Belzaco manages to dodge it. Rivas studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Rivas doesn't stop bleeding. Brilliant combination from Xabier Belzaco forces Rivas to try and defend better. Rivas has a small cut on his Mouth. Belzaco launches a furious hook that hits Rivas's chin like a wrecking ball. Rivas loses balance and goes to the mat. There is a small laceration on Jaime Rivas's Chin. Rivas seems a bit groggy and his movements are not very coordinated now. Belzaco is standing in the neutral corner while Rivas is on the ground on his back. Rivas manages to get back to his feet and the referee allows this fight to continue. Jaime Rivas continues to bleed from that cut. It could be affecting his vision. Belzaco launches a hook to Rivas's ribs and there is a huge pop as it connects. The ref stops the action. The round is over.

JMILLY: How is Rivas still taking this punishment?

JAMES SHARK: Heart! He’s got too much heart!

ZARA MICHAELS: Belzaco has dished out so much punishment in that round, it’s a miracle that Rivas has managed to survive this one.

BIG DRAKO: Belzaco has been very clinical with his shots tonight, he’s been targeting Rivas with a high volume of shots… Rivas is refusing to fall though!

ZARA MICHAELS: Do you think Rivas can get back into this one?

BIG DRAKO: It’s possible but I just don’t see it happening.

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into round five…. we’ll be back before the start of round six.

Once Belzaco acknowledges his coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round five. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

ROUND FIVE

Tremendous strikes from Rivas but Belzaco blocks with confidence. Rivas misses a step and Xabier Belzaco sees an opportunity to counter him. Brilliant combination from Xabier Belzaco forces Rivas to try and defend better. Rivas's Mouth is beginning to swell. Jaime Rivas continues to bleed from that cut. It could be affecting his vision. Xabier Belzaco launches a couple of jabs and then a big hook. Rivas blocks the jabs but the last punch hits hard on Jaime Rivas's cheek. Rivas stumbles and falls to the mat. That brutal impact left Rivas laid out on the mat. The referee calls a stop to this contest.

JMILLY: BRUTAL KNOCKOUT!!! BELZACO REPPIN KILLAS FULLY!!

JAMES SHARK: Rivas couldn’t take anymore and his body gave out on him!

Ainsley Flacco enters the ring whilst the medics take Jaime Rivas out of the ring. Xabier Belzaco is standing in the middle with the referee.

AINSLEY FLACCO: The referee has called a halt to this contest at 28 seconds of round 5!! Declaring the winner via KO… Xabier Belzaco!!

Belzaco has his hand raised in victory as Ty Lyons enters the ring to get an interview with the victor of this one.

TY LYONS: Xabier, you just made a statement tonight with that KO! Was that a warning shot to the rest of the welterweight division?

XABIER BELZACO: It was more of my way of reminding people that I’m still here, it was good to be back in the ring and I’m just looking forward to the next one!

TY LYONS: You’ve just booked your place in the next round of the Welterweight tournament, you’ll face the winner of Brasi, Rodgers. Do you see the same outcome for the next one?

XABIER BELZACO: Two top tier Welterweights and I would love to fight them both but we take it one day at a time. We’ve still got ring rust to work on.

Once the interview is completed the cameras switch back over to the analyst booth.

ZARA MICHAELS: A very dominating display by Belzaco in this one, he says there is still ring rust to work on, do you think we will see an even better Belzaco next time out?

BIG DRAKO: Potentially but it could also hold him back a little because if he could be facing a hungry young active fighter, so he needs to make that ring rust obsolete before he steps up against them!

ZARA MICHAELS: What do you think is next for Rivas?

BIG DRAKO: It’s tricky because he didn’t show us anything in this fight. He didn’t even come close except for one little spell, there is a fighter in there but he isn’t wanting to show himself!

ZARA MICHAELS: What about Belzaco? What is next for him?

BIG DRAKO: Brasi or Rodgers and it’s going to be a real tough fight for him regardless of who he fights, if he gets the right game plan then he should be fine though.

ZARA MICHAELS: Who do you think he has an easier time against?

BIG DRAKO: Honestly? it’s hard to actually put a finger on that one.

London Spencer
Admin

Mon May 11, 2020 10:04 pm
The cameras cut back to the commentary booth.

JAMES SHARK: Belzaco making a successful return to the ring but up next we’ve got two heavyweights returning to the ring after controversial decisions! Victor Morillo robbed of a clear cut victory over Amsel back in Mexico and Fra McCulloch returning after the referee stopped the fight with 10 seconds to go, whilst he was ahead on the scorecard!

JMILLY: Morillo dominated Amsel from start to finish and to be robbed like that was crazy but it’s the fight between McCulloch and Crosby that everybody is talking about!

JAMES SHARK: It was an amazing fight between the pair of them, it pretty much rocketed Crosby into superstardom… It also made Fra a bigger deal but now he really needs to follow up on it.

JMILLY: They are both looking to avenge those bad calls but to do so then they must get past each other to get to their desired opponents.

Fra McCulloch begins to make his way out of the entrance tunnel accompanied by his team at Lair Brooklyn. The Mancunian power puncher is looking calm and confident right now as he prepares to fight.

JAMES SHARK: Do you think that joining Lair will help McCulloch rebuild his career?

JMILLY: Depends on how dedicated he is to it! If he is fully focused and works hard, then of course but if not then no.

Once Fra McCulloch is in the ring, he begins to move around, loosening himself up. ‘God’s plan’ by Drake plays as the Boxing superstar Victor Morillo comes out with his team, he makes his way down towards the ring. There are big question marks over victors mindset after the incident at Elite Mexico. Victor Morillo climbs into the ring and bounces around the ring.

JAMES SHARK: We’re going to send this one over the analyst team before this gets underway.

ZARA MICHEALS: A big heavy hitting heavyweight clash for us here tonight! These two both making their return to the ring after a small lay off.

BIG DRAKO: Both coming into this one with a point to prove tonight, they come in after controversial decisions.. only one of them gets to make that right tonight!

ZARA MICHAELS: It’s a hard one to call!

BIG DRAKO: It’s really just comes down to implements their game plan successfully!

MCCULLOCH VS MORILLO
TALE OF THE TAPE
20 AGE 28
6’3 HEIGHT 6’2
250 WEIGHT 220
73” REACH 72”
12 ROUNDS 20
0% KO% 25%
2-3 RECORD 22-5-1

BIG DRAKO: Only an inch between them in both height and reach but McCulloch is almost 30 pounds heavier than him and also 8 years younger than him! Though Morillo has the experience advantage!

BIG DRAKO: Morillo needs to avoid being dragged into a brawl with McCulloch, he needs to keep his distance and box him. McCulloch needs to impose himself on Morillo and make him fight his fight.

AINSLEY FLACCO: This fight is scheduled for ten rounds and it is in the Heavyweight division , Introducing first, fighting out of the blue corner, He hails from Manchester, England, He is the 9th ranked heavyweight by the WBF. He has a record of two wins and Three losses, He weighed in for this fight at 250 pounds, He is representing the Lair!!! He is Fra McCulloch!!!!

Fra McCulloch beats his gloves off of his chest getting himself hyped up for the bout,

AINSLEY FLACCO: And introducing his opponent, fighting out of the red corner, he hails from Mazatian, Mexico. He is ranked number 8th by the WBF, he has a record of twenty two wins five losses and one draw, he weighed in tonight at 220 pounds, he is representing The Mazatian Boxing Club, He is Victor Morilllo!!!

Victor Morillo raises his hand in the air for a moment. The referee then calls both fighters to the center of the ring to go over the official rules for this contest. Ainsley Flacco exits the ring during this time. The pair touch gloves before the referee sends them back to their corners. Once both of their teams have exited the ring, both of the fighters begin the wait for the bell to start the fight.

JMILLY: Someone’s head is coming off in this one!

JAMES SHARK: This is redemption season for one of these men!

JMILLY: Lessgoooo!

VICTOR MORILLO VERSUS FRA MCCULLOCH
ROUND ONE

The fight gets underway. McCulloch launches a flurry of punches but only manages to land glancing blows. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Morillo decides to launch some tentative punches. Victor Morillo takes the best of a brief punching exchange. The two exchange wildly, McCulloch is connecting with a few punches. Victor Morillo is slowing the pace of the fight a bit and circles around his opponent. Morillo launches a hook to the body and McCulloch stops that one with his ribs. Victor Morillo circles around McCulloch. Victor Morillo is opening up on McCulloch and raining down combinations. McCulloch doesn't look worried as he defends. The two exchange wildly, Both fighters are missing terribly. A right hand from Fra McCulloch surprises Morillo.Morillo launches a hook to the body but Fra McCulloch moves aside looking for a counter. Victor Morillo fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Fra McCulloch fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Morillo's chin.
Fra McCulloch chases Morillo and launches a few perfect strikes and Morillo steps backwards when those punches connect with his face. Fra McCulloch fires an unorthodox punch to Morillo's torso that hits its mark. McCulloch leads with a punch, Victor Morillo evades but whiffs with a counter. Solid jabs from Victor Morillo. McCulloch defends.

JMILLY: Two heavy hitting heavyweights going at it right now! McCulloch has got a chip on his shoulder after his controversial loss to Tim Crosby and he’s got a point to prove in his first fight as a Lair Fighter!

JAMES SHARK: Morillo is coming back after a controversial draw against Ekkehardt Amsel! Many have accused Amsel of ducking the rematch because he knows he can’t beat Morillo but will McCulloch spoil the party?

McCulloch is trying to counter now. Brutal combination from Fra McCulloch, Morillo is in a bad way, his legs look wobbly. Solid jabs from Victor Morillo. McCulloch defends. Fra McCulloch throws a combo, Morillo punches back but nobody connects. Solid shot from Victor Morillo to the body. McCulloch blocks in time. McCulloch is trying to counter now. McCulloch launches a hook to the body and Morillo stops that one with his ribs. Morillo is swinging for the fences. McCulloch backpedals and creates space. Victor Morillo is asking him if he is going to fight. A right hand from Victor Morillo misses its target. Victor Morillo gets sloppy and Fra McCulloch tries to take advantage. Fra McCulloch fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Morillo's chin. Tremendous strikes from McCulloch and some big punches are landing. Morillo throws a one-two combo then fakes a move to fire a big right hand on the chin. McCulloch's defense muffles the blows.Victor Morillo fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on McCulloch's chin. Victor Morillo has found an opening in the defense of McCulloch, launching a big hook. Fra McCulloch steps backwards and avoids that hook. the referee separates the fighters as the round concludes.

JMILLY: Close round but what an exciting ass round! These two have just gone straight at each other!

JAMES SHARK: McCulloch is known for his power but Morillo has always relied on his speed!

ZARA MICHAELS: A great first round of heavyweight action! It was a close one but it was entertaining!

BIG DRAKO: Yeah, it was an entertaining first round! I’m seeing the improvements from both men, Fra has finally learned how to defend, he usually only knows how to hit first. Morillo is less reliant on his speed also, he’s using his head a lot more to block shots instead of just trying to move around and hope they don’t land.

ZARA MICHAELS: Who do you think has shown the most improvement in that first round?

BIG DRAKO: It’s 50/50, you could side with Fra because he is actually boxing! He hasn’t just tried to chase a knockout!

Once McCulloch acknowledges his coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round two. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

ROUND TWO

Solid jabs from Fra McCulloch. Morillo defends. McCulloch steps forward, Victor Morillo catches him with an uppercut to the face. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Some counter punches against Fra McCulloch
almost hit him as he moved away. The two exchange wildly both landing but without much steam behind the shots. Victor Morillo circles around McCulloch, Victor Morillo tries a hook to the body and hits McCulloch ribs hard. The fight is still up for grabs at this point. McCulloch launches a straight right but Victor Morillo avoids it and lands flush with a counter hook. McCulloch's Mouth is beginning to swell. McCulloch launches a stiff jab. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Bone shattering straight left hand from Fra McCulloch but Morillo ducks under. Some nice shots from Fra McCulloch stun Morillo. As the fight continues it seems that Fra McCulloch is taking the best of the fight. Tremendous strikes from McCulloch but Morillo blocks with confidence. Good movement from McCulloch, who is bobbing and weaving.

JMILLY: Morillo attempting to keep up with McCulloch but it’s clear that Morillo has lost a lot of his speed over the years!

JAMES SHARK: Morillo has adapted to using his power and smart movement now whilst McCulloch is improving on his defending, he was known for being an aggressive fighter!

Morillo and McCulloch circle around the center of the ring. Crisp uppercut by McCulloch followed by a hard jab, Victor Morillo stumbled back. Morillo launches a stiff jab. A right hand from Fra McCulloch surprises Morillo. McCulloch steps forward, Victor Morillo catches him with an uppercut to the face. Fra McCulloch tries a hook to the body but Morillo manages to dodge it. A punch from Fra McCulloch grazes Morillo's left cheek. Nice punches from Victor Morillo. Even nicer blocks from McCulloch. Victor Morillo attempts to cut off McCulloch with punches, McCulloch reels from the strikes. The buzzer sounds, marking the end of the round. The ref tells the fighters to go to their corner.

JMILLY: Big round for McCulloch! He wants all the fucking smoke tonight!

JAMES SHARK: He knows if he ever wants a rematch with Crosby, he needs to start winning fights convincingly again!

ZARA MICHAELS: A Huge round for McCulloch in round two! He dictated that round and was smart with his shot selection!

BIG DRAKO: McCulloch is showing them that there is a boxer in there, He’s come back in a major way and I think he could potentially become the ultimate comeback story if he plays his cards right!

ZARA MICHAELS: What does Morillo need to do to get himself back into this fight?

BIG DRAKO: It’s clear that Morillo has lost a little bit of speed, so he needs to be more cautious when it comes to going toe to toe because his speed is going to let him down.

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into round Three we’ll be back before the start of round Four.

Once McCulloch acknowledges his coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round three. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

ROUND THREE

A solid combination from Victor Morillo connects with McCulloch. McCulloch and Morillo circle around the center of the ring. Tremendous strikes from McCulloch and some big punches are landing. Fra McCulloch is slowing the pace of the fight a bit and circles around his opponent. McCulloch throws a hook that hits its mark. Solid shot from Fra McCulloch to the body. Morillo didn't like that. Fra McCulloch tries a hook to the body and hits Morillo's ribs hard. Morillo ribs are getting hammered, they look bad. Fra McCulloch jabs at Morillo hitting his chest.Fra McCulloch and Morillo engage in a wild exchange of punches. Both fighters are missing terribly. Victor Morillo tries a hook to the body and hits McCulloch ribs hard. Morillo and McCulloch circle around the center of the ring. McCulloch throws a hook that hits its mark. Morillo's Left cheek is bruised after the punishment he's received.

JMILLY: Morillo is taking some punishment!

JAMES SHARK: Hes dishing some out of his own though!

Victor Morillo just won't stop and continues to rain punches, McCulloch quickly defends. A wicked punch by Victor Morillo rocks McCulloch. Victor Morillo charges at McCulloch throwing flurries left and right. Not many punches are hitting, but the ones that land are huge shots and McCulloch is rocked. Morillo and McCulloch circle around the center of the ring. Some nice shots from Victor Morillo miss their mark. Victor Morillo gets sloppy and Fra McCulloch tries to take advantage. Fra McCulloch fires an unorthodox punch to Morillo's torso that goes wide. Brilliant combination from Victor Morillo, McCulloch is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. Victor Morillo attempts to cut off McCulloch with punches, McCulloch reels from the strikes. A punch from Fra McCulloch grazes Morillo's left cheek. And down goes Morillo as Fra McCulloch knocked him stupid. The medics pour in.

JMILLY: The heavyweight division just got a wake up call! McCulloch has finally come to play!

JAMES SHARK: McCulloch finally showing that promise that he previously had!

Medics begin to check on Morillo as the referee brings Fra McCulloch to the middle of the ring for the official decision. Ainsley Flacco enters the ring.

AINSLEY FLACCO: The referee has called a stop to this contest at 2 minutes and 30 seconds of round 3!! Declaring the winner via KO…. FRA MCCULLOCH!!

Fra McCulloch has his hand raised in victory as Ty Lyons enters the ring to get an interview with him.

TY LYONS: Fra, You knocked that boy the fuck back to Mexico… they been doubting you for a long time, are we finally seeing the real McCulloch?

FRA MCCULLOCH: Keep doubting me, I feed off that shit! They said I couldn’t do it anymore, things have changed now! I ain’t the same guy that wasn’t taking his training seriously, I ain’t the same guy that wasn’t taking his opponents seriously! I’ve woken up and I’m coming for anybody in the heavyweights that want it!

TY LYONS: Does that include Tim Crosby?

FRA MCCULLOCH: Anybody!

TY LYONS: Tell ‘em the pretty boy of boxing is coming for them!

Fra McCulloch begins to celebrate with his team once the interview is done. The cameras then move over to the analyst booth.

ZARA MICHAELS: What a performance from Fra McCulloch, he was amazing in that fight! He’s finally starting to show the fighter that he can potentially be. What did you think of that performance?

BIG DRAKO: It was a performance that he needed to be perfect on! He couldn’t be caught slipping on, he had to put himself back up the rankings and he did it whilst looking good.

ZARA MICHAELS: What do you think is next for Morillo?

BIG DRAKO: Morillo mentally doesn’t look the same fighter that he previously has been! He seems to have some demons hanging over him and truthfully I think it all comes down to his loss to my son! My son broke him, he hasn’t been the same since that fight!

ZARA MICHAELS: What about McCulloch? What is next for him?

BIG DRAKO: Ideally? Either Tony Savage or Angelo Brasi! He doesn’t want to fight someone below him in the rankings and the rest of them ahead of him are tied up with other fights, so it makes sense for him to fight either of them.

ZARA MICHAELS: Who do you think he should fight between them both?

BIG DRAKO: Angelo Brasi would make the most sense, he’s got huge name recognition, he’s also ranked number 3 by the WBF! Unlike the Tony Savage fight, I don’t see it being an easy fight for McCulloch though… he would have to earn that victory against Brasi and if he pulls it off then he’s a made man.

London Spencer
Admin

Mon May 11, 2020 10:05 pm

JAMES SHARK: McCulloch was savage as fuck with that knockout! It’s a big victory for him but now he’s got to do the work to keep this going and get himself back at the top of the rankings. Talking about people that need to get the ball rolling with their career, We’ve got Randy Wade making his return to the right next.

JMILLY: Wade has been rather unlucky in his career thus far! His aging body hasn’t allowed him to keep up with the aggressive younger fighters! He’s still got insane power in his hands but without the speed he has struggled against those who fight the similar style to him!

JAMES SHARK: He has struggled but once again he’s going against someone that is younger than him and faster than him.

JMILLY: Is it now or never for Wade? Pretty much.

Randy Wade begins to make his way out of the entrance tunnel accompanied by his team at The House. He is looking calm and confident right now as he prepares to fight.

JAMES SHARK: Wade is looking confident but you’ve got to wonder if those previous stoppages are playing around in his mind?

JMILLY: If he has an elite mentality then he won’t allow anything to get inside his head.

Once Randy Wade is in the ring, he begins to move around, loosening himself up. August Andrews comes out with his team, he makes his way down towards the ring. August Andrews climbs into the ring and bounces around the ring.

JAMES SHARK: We’re going to send this one over the analyst team before this gets underway.

ZARA MICHEALS: This fight is pretty much being called, now or never for Randy Wade! 3 big losses in his career and only one win. The pressure is really on him!

BIG DRAKO: You are right, it is now or never for Wade! He really needs to perform at the highest level he is capable of tonight or it could be time to hang up the gloves!

ZARA MICHAELS: There are rumors floating around that Wade is ready to retire from boxing!

BIG DRAKO: If those thoughts are going through his head then he may as well not fight tonight!

WADE VS ANDREWS
TALE OF THE TAPE
34 AGE 30
6’ HEIGHT 5’11
190 WEIGHT 198
70” REACH 73”
26 ROUNDS 0
0% KO% 0%
1-3 RECORD 0-0

BIG DRAKO: The experience factor goes to Wade in this one, he also has the height advantage but Andrews has the weight and reach advantage!

BIG DRAKO: Wade will need to be fast on his feet and avoid Andrews reach! Andrews will need to use that reach to his advantage and keep Wade from getting in close to him because that’s where Wade will do damage.

AINSLEY FLACCO: This fight is scheduled for ten rounds and it is in the Middleweight division , Introducing first, fighting out of the blue corner, He hails from Needville, Texas, He is the 7th ranked Middleweightby the WBF. He has a record of one win and Three losses, He weighed in for this fight at 190 pounds, He is representing the House Houston!!! He is Randy Wade!!!!

Randy Wade beats his gloves off of his chest getting himself hyped up for the bout,

AINSLEY FLACCO: And introducing his opponent, fighting out of the red corner, he hails from Bronx, New York. He is making his professional debut here tonight, he weighed in tonight at 198 pounds, he is representing The Bronx Kings, He is August Andrews!!!

August Andrews raises his hand in the air for a moment. The referee then calls both fighters to the center of the ring to go over the official rules for this contest. Ainsley Flacco exits the ring during this time. The pair touch gloves before the referee sends them back to their corners. Once both of their teams have exited the ring, both of the fighters begin the wait for the bell to start the fight.

JMILLY: Lets get this one underway!!

JAMES SHARK: Both of these men going to need to want this more than anything!

RANDY WADE VERSUS AUGUST ANDREWS
ROUND ONE

The bell announces the first round. Randy Wade throws a looping left hand that lands on Andrews's chin and stops Andrews in his tracks. Good movement from Andrews as he is bobbing and weaving. August Andrews fakes a move and moves laterally. A punch from August Andrews gets blocked by Wade. Wade is trying to counter now. An overhand right from Randy Wade that looked like it was capable of destroying a brick wall and Andrews's stops that one with his face. Solid jabs from August Andrews. Wade defends. Brilliant combination from August Andrews.Wade is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. Andrews launches a hook to the body, Randy Wade moves aside looking for a counter. A solid combination from August Andrews mostly hits air. Wade steps forward, Andrews feints. Bone shattering straight left hand from August Andrews, Wade ducks under. Randy Wade throws a punch that finds an opening in the defense of Andrews. August Andrews jabs at Wade to no visible effect. A punch from August Andrews gets blocked by Wade.

JAMES SHARK: Wade is showing there is still life in the old dog yet! His movement is still sharp despite him being past his prime!

JMILLY: August Andrews has been pretty impressive so far but Wade managed to avoid his big shots!

Quick hook by Randy Wade. Good shot and Andrews has reasons to be worried. A punch from August Andrews whizzes past Wade. Andrews launches a flurry of punches, Wade slips out of danger. Andrews launches a flurry of punches, Wade slips out of danger. August Andrews fakes a move and moves laterally. August Andrews throws a punch that gets deflected. Andrews launches a hook to the body, Randy Wade moves aside looking for a counter. Andrews launches a hook to the body, Randy Wade moves aside looking for a counter.. Poorly executed technique. Randy Wade looks to counter. Randy Wade tries a hook to the body and hits Andrews's ribs hard, Brilliant combination from August Andrews forces Wade to try and defend better. Some counter punches against Randy Wade, almost hit him as he moved away. August Andrews is measuring Wade with his jab. Wade isn't fazed. Crisp uppercut by Andrews followed by a hard jab, Wade deflects the blows. Tremendous strikes from Andrews, Wade blocks with confidence. Andrews misses a step and Randy Wade sees an opportunity to counter him. A left hook from Wade grazes the chin of Andrews. August Andrews fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut, Wade blocks that. It was easy. The referee separates the fighters as the buzzer sounds.

JMILLY: Very close round but I think Wade just edges it!

JAMES SHARK: Andrews was impressive but Wade showed there is levels to this!

ZARA MICHAELS: A very competitive first round between them both!

BIG DRAKO: Yeah, Andrews really fought a good round but you’ve got to give that round to Wade! He was very clean and effective in that round.

ZARA MICHAELS: What does either of them have to do to secure the next round?

BIG DRAKO: In all honesty, they just need to keep fighting the way they are fighting. Andrews could be a little more aggressive but Wade has fought perfectly tonight.

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into round one we’ll be back before the start of round two.

Once Wade acknowledges his coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round one. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

RANDY WADE VERSUS AUGUST ANDREWS
ROUND TWO

Some counter punches against Randy Wade
almost hit him as he moved away. A right hand from Randy Wade gets deflected. Andrews is swinging for the fences. Wade backpedals and creates space. August Andrews is asking him if he is going to fight. A right hand from August Andrews misses its target. Randy Wade has found an opening in the defense of Andrews, launching a big uppercut and Andrews is wobbling. Andrews launches a flurry of punches but Wade slips out of danger. Andrews leads with a punch, Randy Wade avoids it and lands flush with a counter uppercut. August Andrews throws an uppercut but Wade slips it. Wade feints and moves forward to hit with a hook what a crushing shot. There is a small laceration on August Andrews's Chin. Andrews launches a flurry of punches, Wade slips out of danger. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Some counter punches against Randy Wade
almost hit him as he moved away. Andrews misses a step and Randy Wade sees an opportunity to counter him. Tremendous strikes from Wade and some big punches are landing.

JMILLY: Wade is Landing some big shots!

JAMES SHARK: Andrews is catching these on the chin!

August Andrews just won't stop and continues to rain punches, Wade quickly defends. Andrews launches a stiff jab. Wade ducks that one. Bone shattering straight right hand from August Andrews, Wade ducks under. August Andrews launches a couple of jabs and then a big hook. Wade blocks and tries to circle around his opponent looking for angles. August Andrews fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut, Wade blocks that. He made it look easy. August Andrews fakes a move and moves laterally. A Left hook from Andrews falls short. Several good body shots are evaded by Wade. August Andrews is measuring Wade with his jab. Wade isn't fazed. Randy Wade fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. A punch from Randy Wade connects to Andrews's right cheek. Andrew is out cold on the canvas. The referee pulls Wade away, this one is over.

JMILLY: With fucking venom!!

JAMES SHARK: He was on him in this round!

Whilst medics check on Andrews, The referee brings Wade to the middle of the ring for the official decision. Ainsley Flacco enters the ring for the official decision.

AINSLEY FLACCO: The referee has called a halt to this contest at 2 minutes and 10 seconds of the second round… declaring the winner via KO… RANDY WADE!!

Randy Wade has his hand raised in victory as Ty Lyons climbs into the ring to conduct an interview with him.

TY LYONS: Wade… What a KO victory for you tonight but the rumors are swirling right now that you are considering retiring from the sport?

Wade shrugs his shoulders.

RANDY WADE: It was good to pick up the victory tonight but I don’t know if I want to continue right now. It all depends on what is out there for me, if there is still a demand to see me fight or the right opponents are available then I might stick around.

TY LYONS: Who would the right opponents be and as for the demand, I think after that finish tonight the demand is still there.

RANDY WADE: We’ll see what happens next but right now I’m just going to enjoy the moment.

Once the interview ends The cameras then move over to the analyst booth.

ZARA MICHAELS: A wonderful performance from Wade tonight but he still seems undecided about if he’ll continue to fight on or not!

BIG DRAKO: Usually when the thought comes into your mind about retirement then you need to just follow it. Because your mind will never fully be in the fight again.

ZARA MICHAELS: What do you think is next for Wade if he decides to stay in the fight game?

BIG DRAKO: I really don’t know where he goes next, he needs a couple of fights to get his confidence back to a decent level but by doing that he’ll need to look lower down the rankings.

ZARA MICHAELS: What about August? What is next for him?

BIG DRAKO: He had a terrible showing tonight so he would really need to take a fight that will see him put in a good performance!

ZARA MICHAELS: Is there anybody you would like to see them both fight?

BIG DRAKO: Wade should maybe take on Mattisse in a rematch or Attah. As for August I’d like to see him fight Kalusen next.

London Spencer
Admin

Mon May 11, 2020 10:06 pm

JAMES SHARK: Wade scored the big KO victory in the second round but the thing we’ll be talking about is if we will ever see him in the ring again!

JMILLY: If this was his last at bat then he’s going out with a big win but I hope we see him again.

JAMES SHARK: Up next we’ve got the man that handed Wade his last lost, Imani Momo’a… he’ll be taking on Ty Romero!

JMILLY: Imani has a bright future ahead of him, let’s hope he keeps the train rolling tonight!

Ty Romero begins to make his way out of the entrance tunnel accompanied by his team at Bronx Kings. He is looking calm and confident right now as he prepares to fight.

JAMES SHARK: Romero making his debut here tonight at the age of 26, he’s kind of a late bloomer in the boxing world!

JMILLY: He’s got a huge opportunity to make a name for himself tonight!

Once Ty Romero is in the ring, he begins to move around, loosening himself up. Imani Momo’a comes out with his team, he makes his way down towards the ring. Imani Momo’a climbs into the ring and bounces around the ring.

ZARA MICHEALS: Imani Momo’a is the rising star of the middleweight division, if he keeps on the path he’s on then we will be talking about him in the title picture at some point in 2020!

BIG DRAKO: all the pressure is on Imani tonight, if he wants to keep on the upwards then he has to keep performing at a good level! In his last fight, Wade punished him for most of the fight but Imani showed he had power and if he can keep showing that power, he’ll shoot up the rankings!

ZARA MICHAELS: It’s all up to him now!

BIG DRAKO: He's been given all the tools but like you said it’s all up to him to make use of them!

ROMERO VS MOMO’A
TALE OF THE TAPE
26 AGE 20
6’1 HEIGHT 6’1
190 WEIGHT 185
72” REACH 72”
0 ROUNDS 0
0% KO% 0%
0-0 RECORD 1-0

BIG DRAKO: They are pretty evenly matched on the stats front. Romero does have the 5 pound weight advantage but I don’t really expect that to play any part in this fight!

BIG DRAKO: Momo’a really needs to dictate the fight from the start, he needs to use his speed to get in and do the damage. Romero will need to nullify Momo’a speed and box.

AINSLEY FLACCO: This fight is scheduled for ten rounds and it is in the Middleweight division , Introducing first, fighting out of the blue corner, He hails from Bronx, New York, He is making his professional debut here tonight . He weighed in for this fight at 190 pounds, He is representing the Bronx Kings !!! He is Ty Romero!!!!

Ty Romero beats his gloves off of his chest getting himself hyped up for the bout,

AINSLEY FLACCO: And introducing his opponent, fighting out of the red corner, he hails from Los Angeles, California. He is number 6th ranked middleweight by the WBF, He has a record of one fight and one win, with that win coming via KO, he weighed in tonight at 185 pounds, he is representing 36TH Street, He is Imani Momo’a!!

Imani Momo’a raises his hand in the air for a moment. The referee then calls both fighters to the center of the ring to go over the official rules for this contest. Ainsley Flacco exits the ring during this time. The pair touch gloves before the referee sends them back to their corners. Once both of their teams have exited the ring, both of the fighters begin the wait for the bell to start the fight.

JMILLY: Who do you think is going to take this one?

JAMES SHARK: I don’t even care, I just want to see entertaining fights!

IMANI MOMO’A VERSUS TY ROMERO
ROUND ONE

The bell announces the first round, Imani Momo’a fires an unorthodox punch to Romero's torso that hits its mark. Imani Momo’a tries a nice one-two combination and he scores. A right hand from Imani Momo’a makes Romero stumble back. Romero launches a hook, Momo’a checks it and keeps distance. Imani Momo’a fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut. Romero blocks that. It was easy. Brutal combination from Imani Momo’a. Romero is in a bad way, his legs look wobbly. Romero's Chin is bruised after the punishment he's received. A left hook from Momo’a falls short. Some nice shots from Imani Momo’a stun Romero. Ty Romero paws at Momo’a. Momo’a swings ineffectively. Quick hook by Imani Momo’a glances off Romero's arms. Imani Momo’a is measuring Romero with his jab. Good accuracy on his part. Shovel hook by Imani Momo’a tags Romero. Imani Momo’a throws a punch that gets deflected.

JMILLY: Momo’a is being the aggressor but Romero is managing to avoid the majority of his shots!

JAMES SHARK: Romero is going to let him tire himself out and then go for the kill!

Poorly executed technique. Ty Romero looks to counter. Romero fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Momo’a's chin. Momo’a is swinging for the fences. A hit that almost breaks Romero's jaw, Romero Hits the canvas and he is out cold. The referee jumps in to stop the fight as Momo’a Raises his arms in victory.

JMILLY: GOD DAMN!!! These Momo’a’s can fight!

JAMES SHARK: Imani staking his claim to the middleweight division!

Whilst the medics begin to check on Romero the referee brings Momo’a to the middle of the ring for the official decision. Ainsley Flacco enters the ring.

AINSLEY FLACCO: The referee has called a halt to this contest at 1 minute and 3 seconds of the first round… declaring the winner via KO, Imani Momo’a!!!!!

Imani Momo’a has his hand raised in victory as Ty Lyons climbs into the ring to conduct an interview with the winner.

TY LYONS: Imani, another KO victory for you in Elite.. you’ve moved on to two and oh! What is next for you?

Imani shrugs his shoulders.

IMANI MOMO’A: Keep winning fights and keep moving closer to a title shot! The title gets decided tonight and I feel like I could be next in line. I’m hoping I’ve broken into the top five in the rankings tonight!

TY LYONS: We’ll you’ve got Yates, Brasi and Mattisse ahead of you in the rankings… do any of them interest you?

IMANI MOMO’A: All of them!!

ZARA MICHAELS: A huge statement from Momo’a tonight!

BIG DRAKO: It’s was a good knockout from him and he took his shots well, those were intelligent shots also!

ZARA MICHAELS: Who do you think is next for Momo’a?

BIG DRAKO: I like Imani but I don’t think he’s ready for the likes of Yates or Brasi or anyone in the top five yet! He’s still got to get some experience under his belt, if he is aiming for a top five fight then I’d take Mattisse for him! It’s a winnable fight and it boosts his profile!

ZARA MICHAELS: What about Romero? What is next for him?

BIG DRAKO: We didn’t get to see anything from him tonight, he was caught pretty early… so I don’t know what he’s capable of yet!

ZARA MICHAELS: Is there anybody you would like to see them both fight?

BIG DRAKO: Momo’a should go for Mattisse. As for Romero I’d like to see him fight Gates next.

London Spencer
Admin

Mon May 11, 2020 10:06 pm

JAMES SHARK: Momo’a catching an early KO victory, that boy said he doesn’t get paid by the minute and finished it early!

JMILLY: He continues to improve but things only get harder as he goes up the rankings!

JAMES SHARK: Up next we’ve got the Fight I’ve been looking forward to the most! Zion Rodgers Versus Luca Brasi!

JMILLY: This is the co-main event that everybody has been waiting for!

Zion Rodgers begins to make his way out of the entrance tunnel accompanied by his team at Paris Combat. He is looking calm and confident right now as he prepares to fight.

JAMES SHARK: Rodgers ain’t no joke, his only loss in Elite has come against Anthony Aguila and up until he faced Marissa Kane we all thought Aguila was unbeatable!

JMILLY: He is going up against someone else that seems unbeatable though!

Once Zion Rodgers is in the ring, he begins to move around, loosening himself up. Luca Brasi comes out with his team, he makes his way down towards the ring. Luca Brasi climbs into the ring and bounces around the ring.

ZARA MICHEALS: Two of the best stars in the welterweight division are about to go at it tonight!

BIG DRAKO: This is a high stakes fight, you’ve got the number 2 and number 3 ranked welterweights about to fight! It’s a winner takes all type of thing, these two are the favorites to go on and win the WBF lightweight Championship!

ZARA MICHAELS: It’s looking to be a good fight!

BIG DRAKO: They both need to leave it all in the ring!

RODGERS VS BRASI
TALE OF THE TAPE
23 AGE 20
5’5 HEIGHT 6’
160 WEIGHT 175
67.5” REACH 72”
12 ROUNDS 12
66% KO% 100%
6-2 RECORD 4-0

BIG DRAKO: Brasi has a 5 inch height advantage, A 15 pound weight advantage and 4.5 inch reach advantage! On paper it looks like this should be easy work for Brasi! Let’s not forget he’s got that 100% KO ratio!!

BIG DRAKO: Rodgers will need to attempt to work the body, he needs to take away Brasi’s ability to move around as for Brasi he can stay on the outside and use his reach but knowing him he’ll try to come forward and knock out Rodgers!

AINSLEY FLACCO: This fight is scheduled for ten rounds and it is in the Welterweight division, it is also a WBF welterweight title eliminator! Introducing first, fighting out of the blue corner, He hails from Manchester, England, He is number 3 ranked welterweight by the WBF and the number 4 ranked middleweight also by the WBF. He has a perfect record of 4 fights, 4 wins all by way of knockout!! He weighed in for this fight at 175 pounds, He is representing the Lair!!! He is Luca Brasi!!!!

Luca Brasi beats his gloves off of his chest getting himself hyped up for the bout,

AINSLEY FLACCO: And introducing his opponent, fighting out of the red corner, he hails from Brooklyn, New York. He is number 2 ranked welterweight by the WBF, He has a record of six wins and two losses, he weighed in tonight at 160 pounds, he is representing Paris Combat, He is Zion Rodgers!!

Zion Rodgers raises his hand in the air for a moment. The referee then calls both fighters to the center of the ring to go over the official rules for this contest. Ainsley Flacco exits the ring during this time. The pair touch gloves before the referee sends them back to their corners. Once both of their teams have exited the ring, both of the fighters begin the wait for the bell to start the fight.

JMILLY: This is going to be a good one.. I feel it!

JAMES SHARK: It’s got all the makings of a classic!

ZION RODGERS VERSUS LUCA BRASI
ROUND ONE

Brasi and Rodgers move forward as the bell signals the beginning of the fight. Zion Rodgers throws a combo, Luca Brasi ducks under and catches him with a counter straight. Rodgers swings again, only to get countered once more. Rodgers is looking bad here. Rodgers's Left cheek is bruised after the punishment he's received. Crisp uppercut by Brasi followed by a hard jab and Zion Rodgers stumbles back. Rodgers and Brasi circle around the center of the ring. Luca Brasi fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Rodgers's chin. Zion Rodgers throws a looping left hand that lands on Brasi's chin and that stops Brasi in his tracks. Luca Brasi fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Rodgers's chin. Rodgers steps forward, Luca Brasi catches him with an uppercut to the face. Tremendous strikes from Brasi and some big punches are landing. Rodgers seems hesitant as if he would give the initiative to his opponent.

JMILLY: Rodgers is hesitant and you can’t do that again Luca Brasi!

JAMES SHARK: Brasi is always chasing a knockout and if you hesitate against him for a moment he will strike!

Zion Rodgers throws a looping left hand that lands on Brasi's chin and that stops Brasi in his tracks. Brasi goes to the body and he punishes Rodgers's ribs with a couple of hooks. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Rodgers launches a hook, Brasi blocks it and keeps distance. Crisp uppercut by Rodgers followed by a hard jab and Luca Brasi stumbles back. Brilliant combination from Luca Brasi forces Rodgers to try and defend better. Brasi and Rodgers circle around the center of the ring. Luca Brasi attempts to cut off Rodgers with punches but Rodgers avoids getting cornered. Some nice shots from Luca Brasi stun Rodgers. Rodgers has a small cut in his Left cheek. Tremendous strikes from Brasi. Rodgers blocks with confidence. Rodgers launches a straight right Brasi blocks it and keeps distance. Brilliant combination from Luca Brasi, Rodgers is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. Tremendous strikes from Rodgers and Some big punches are landing. The referee separates the fighters as the buzzer sounds.

JMILLY: Brasi takes round one!

JAMES SHARK: Zion hasn’t been able to handle the pressure Brasi has shown!

ZARA MICHAELS: Zion has struggled to handle the pressure that Brasi is putting on him!

BIG DRAKO: Yeah, Brasi has really dictated this fight and he hasn’t allowed Zion the opportunity to get into this fight!

BIG DRAKO: Zion needs to find a way to deal with Brasi’s pressure and Brasi just needs to keep fighting the way he has been fighting!

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into round two we’ll be back before the start of round three.

Once Brasi acknowledges his coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round two. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

ROUND TWO

Brasi throws a hook that hits its mark. Rodgers has a small cut on his Left eye. Bone shattering straight right hand from Luca Brasi and Rodgers is going to have a big headache after that blow. Zion Rodgers just won't stop and continues to rain punches, Brasi may be in trouble. Brilliant combination from Zion Rodgers forces Brasi to try and defend better. A left hook from Brasi grazes the chin of Rodgers. There is a small laceration on Zion Rodgers's Chin. Brasi steps forward, Zion Rodgers catches him with an uppercut to the face. Solid jabs from Zion Rodgers. Nice punches. Tremendous strikes from Brasi and some big punches are landing. Rodgers doesn't stop bleeding. Shovel hook by Zion Rodgers goes nowhere. Rodgers doesn't stop bleeding.

JMILLY: Rodgers is bleeding heavily and Brasi is like a shark that smells blood!

JAMES SHARK: He's just got a big ass target on him now!

Brilliant combination from Luca Brasi forces Rodgers to try and defend better. Zion Rodgers fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Brasi's chin. Zion Rodgers is a bloody mess. Brasi is swinging for the fences and lands a hit that almost breaks Rodgers's jaw. Nice punch by Luca Brasi as he outboxes his opponent in this exchange. A right hand from Zion Rodgers misses its target. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring.Crisp uppercut by Brasi followed by a hard jab, Zion Rodgers stumbles back. Brasi steps forward, Zion Rodgers catches him with an uppercut to the face. Luca Brasi launches a body shot Rodgers evades. Brasi tries to get some advantage after his opponent misses a move. Tremendous strikes from Brasi and some big punches are landing. Zion Rodgers's face is covered in blood. He may be having problems seeing as he wipes the blood out of his eyes. An overhand right from Luca Brasi that looked like it was capable of destroying a brick wall and Rodgers's stops that one with his face. The buzzer sounds, marking the end of the round. The ref tells the fighters to go to their corner.

JMILLY: Close round but Brasi just edges it!

JAMES SHARK: He is dictating this fight right now!

ZARA MICHAELS: A close round but it’s Brasi that just takes it!

BIG DRAKO: Brasi has been dictating how this fight plays out so far and he hasn’t allowed Rodgers much opportunity here!

BIG DRAKO: Brasi needs to keep going the way he’s going, the pressure is fully on Rodgers to up his game!

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into round Three we’ll be back before the start of round four.

Once Brasi acknowledges his coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round Three. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

ROUND THREE

Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Zion Rodgers launches a couple of jabs and then a big hook Brasi blocks the jabs but the last punch hits hard on Luca Brasi's cheek. Brasi stumbles and then falls to the mat. Rodgers is standing in the neutral corner while Brasi is on the ground on his back. Brasi is in disbelief that he has been put down for the first time in his boxing career. Brasi is quick back to his feet and the referee allows the fight to continue. Bone shattering straight left hand from Zion Rodgers. Brasi is going to have a big headache after that blow. Zion Rodgers throws a combo, Brasi punches back but nobody connects. Zion Rodgers tries a hook to the body but Brasi manages to dodge it. Bone shattering straight right hand from Luca Brasi and Rodgers is going to have a big headache after that blow. The two exchange wildly, Brasi is connecting with a few punches.

JMILLY: These two are giving it everything in this round! Trading shots!

JAMES SHARK: Both want to advance to the next round of the welterweight tournament!

The two exchange wildly both landing but without much steam behind the shots. Zion Rodgers fakes a move and moves laterally.
Rodgers doesn't stop bleeding. Zion Rodgers just won't stop and continues to rain punches and Brasi may be in trouble. Zion Rodgers paws at Brasi. Brasi answers with solid punches. Bone shattering straight left hand from Zion Rodgers and Brasi ducks under. Zion Rodgers paws at Brasi. Brasi answers with solid punches. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Rodgers studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Zion Rodgers just won't stop and continues to rain punches and Brasi may be in trouble. Zion Rodgers is a bloody mess. A solid combination from Zion Rodgers connects with Brasi.The ref stops the action. The round is over.

JMILLY: That was an even round for the most part but the knockdown just edges it to Rodgers!

JAMES SHARK: Both fighters looked good in that round!

ZARA MICHAELS: Rodgers taking that round with that knockdown! Will that play apart on how Brasi continues to fight this fight?

BIG DRAKO: He can’t allow himself to dwell on that knockdown, he’ll need to dust himself off and try fix those mistakes!

BIG DRAKO: Rodgers needs to keep fighting the way he fought that last round, take his shots and make the most of Brasi’s mistakes. Brasi needs to get back to where he was at in round two!

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into round four we’ll be back before the start of round five.

Once Brasi acknowledges his coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round four. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

ROUND FOUR

Rodgers shows no signs of slowing down. He's in great shape. Zion Rodgers jabs at Brasi hitting his chest. Luca Brasi's mind is definitely in the fight, Rodgers just got nailed. Luca Brasi saw an opening and delivered a big right hand and Rodgers is going to have a headache after this one. Luca Brasi fakes a move and moves laterally. Luca Brasi fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Luca Brasi fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Rodgers's chin. A left hook from Rodgers falls short. Luca Brasi launches a rapid series of punches taking Rodgers from one end of the ring to the other. Rodgers's Right cheek is beginning to swell. Bone shattering straight left hand from Zion Rodgers and Brasi is going to have a big headache after that blow. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Good movement from Rodgers, who is bobbing and weaving. Brasi tries to get some advantage after his opponent misses a move. Luca Brasi throws a looping right hand that lands on Rodgers's chin and stops Rodgers in his tracks. Zion Rodgers throws an uppercut, Brasi slips it.

JMILLY: Beautiful slip from Brasi!

JAMES SHARK: Rodgers seem to be fading away here!

Crisp uppercut by Brasi followed by a hard jab, Zion Rodgers stumbles back. Luca Brasi charges at Rodgers throwing flurries left and right. Not many punches are hitting, but the ones that land are huge shots.. Rodgers is rocked. Rodgers's Left eye is beginning to swell. Zion Rodgers's face is covered in blood. He may be having problems seeing as he wipes the blood out of his eyes. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Zion Rodgers is a bloody mess. Tremendous strikes from Brasi. Some big punches are landing. Incredible haymaker from Luca Brasi and you can see Zion Rodgers's head being snapped backwards. There is a small laceration on Zion Rodgers's Mouth. That punishment by Luca Brasi has left Rodgers staggered. Luca Brasi is trying to push forward now and finish this. Zion Rodgers's face is covered in blood. He may be having problems seeing as he wipes the blood out of his eyes. Luca Brasi swings and lands with a hard impact to Rodgers's face. Rodgers's Right eye is bruised after the punishment he's received. Big right handed punch by Brasi and looks like Rodgers was hit by a bus. The ref pulls off Luca Brasi! Rodgers seems confused and a bit dazed as the bell sounds the bout over.

JMILLY: 5-0 LUCA BRASI!!! 100% KNOCKOUT RATIO! LION GANG SHIT!

JAMES SHARK: That was impressive from Brasi! He’s certainly answered the critics tonight!

The medics check on Zion Rodgers whilst Luca Brasi is taken to the middle of the ring for the official decision. Luca Brasi looks in pain as he clutches his left shoulder. Ainsley Flacco enters the ring.

AINSLEY FLACCO: The referee has called a halt to this fight at 2 minutes and 33 seconds of round 4! Declaring the winner via TKO… Luca Brasi!!

The medics begin to check on Luca Brasi’s shoulder as Ty Lyons climbs in the ring to conduct the interview with him.

TY LYONS: Luca, another impressive victory for you as you move to 5-0 with 5 KO’s but at what cost did it come at? You’ve been clutching your shoulder, is your place in the title tournament in jeopardy?

Luca’s face tells the whole story.

LUCA BRASI: Something just doesn’t feel right, it was at the end of that round I felt my shoulder was just gone! We’ll get a professional opinion but I’m hoping it’s nothing and I’ll be back to fight soon!

TY LYONS: Man we hope it isn’t serious, rest up, you’ve earned it.

LUCA BRASI: Appreciate that!!

ZARA MICHAELS: That doesn’t look good for Luca Brasi!

BIG DRAKO: It’s a shame that an impressive performance from him has ended like this! I don’t see him being able to compete in this tournament, it’s just given a major headache to the matchmakers!

ZARA MICHAELS: What do you think they’ll do if Brasi isn’t able to continue in this tournament?

BIG DRAKO: They might give his opponent a pass to the next round or they might give two other welterweights the opportunity to fight to take his place!

ZARA MICHAELS: What about Rodgers? What is next for him?

BIG DRAKO: He could potentially get another opportunity to get back into this tournament!
Listen, he lost tonight but it wasn’t like it was an upset!

ZARA MICHAELS: Is there anybody you would like to see Rodgers fight?

BIG DRAKO: I’d like to see him rematch Aguila!

London Spencer
Admin

Mon May 11, 2020 10:07 pm

JAMES SHARK: Brasi securing another KO but he might have just put himself on the sidelines in the process!

JMILLY: We’re hoping that it isn’t that serious though!

JAMES SHARK: Up next we’ve got the Main event of the evening, The WBF Middleweight Championship is on the line as Jose Garcia and Dylan O’Brien face off for the second time!

JMILLY: We’ve been building to this moment for months now and it’s about to kick off.

Dylan O’Brien begins to make his way out of the entrance tunnel accompanied by his team at Scrapyard!. He is looking calm and confident right now as he prepares to fight.

JAMES SHARK: O’Brien has improved big time as a fighter over the past couple of months, when he first fought Garcia he was too inexperienced… now he’ll be ready, I think.

JMILLY: He hadn’t fought someone with the boxing IQ of Garcia before but now that he’s more experienced I believe he’s got a good shot at winning!

Once Dylan O’Brien is in the ring, he begins to move around, loosening himself up. Jose Garcia comes out with his team, he makes his way down towards the ring. Jose Garcia climbs into the ring and bounces around the ring.

ZARA MICHEALS: The Humber 1 and Number 2 ranked middleweights about to go toe to toe for the WBF middleweight championship of the world, this has all the makings of a legendary night!

BIG DRAKO: This fight is one that they both need to leave it all in the ring to earn the right to be called champion!

ZARA MICHAELS: It’s looking to be a good fight!

BIG DRAKO: All the talking is done now and it’s time to see who is the better man.

O’BRIEN VS GARCIA
TALE OF THE TAPE
27 AGE 28
5’10 HEIGHT 5’10
195 WEIGHT 190
70” REACH 71”
24 ROUNDS 26
80% KO% 33%
4-1 RECORD 34-2

BIG DRAKO: Just a one inch reach advantage for Garcia whilst O’Brien comes into this one with a 5 pound weight advantage! They are both pretty even!

BIG DRAKO: Garcia just needs to stick to his usual style and his usual gameplan, it’s O’Brien that has the harder job tonight because he needs to attempt to force Garcia to fight his style of fighting. If he can’t do that then I see Garcia coasting to a UD.

AINSLEY FLACCO: This is the main event of the evening and it is scheduled for ten rounds in the middleweight division, it is also for the WBF Middleweight Championship! Introducing first, fighting out of the blue corner, He hails from Belfast, Northern Ireland, He is number 2ranked Middleweight by the WBF. He has a record of 6 wins and one loss, with all 4 of his wins coming via KO! He weighed in for this fight at 195 pounds, He is representing the Scrapyard!!! He is Dylan O’Brien!!!!

Dylan O’Brien looks calm and confident in his corner right now.

AINSLEY FLACCO: And introducing his opponent, fighting out of the red corner, he hails from Guadalajara, Mexico. He is number 1 ranked middleweight by the WBF, He has a record of thirty four wins and two losses, he weighed in tonight at 190 pounds, he is representing Romanza Gym, He is Jose Garcia!!

Jose Garcia raises his hand in the air for a moment. The referee then calls both fighters to the center of the ring to go over the official rules for this contest. Ainsley Flacco exits the ring during this time. The pair touch gloves before the referee sends them back to their corners. Once both of their teams have exited the ring, both of the fighters begin the wait for the bell to start the fight.

JMILLY: We are ten rounds away from crowning our first middleweight champion!

JAMES SHARK: These two want it more than anything right now, it’s going to go down to who wants it more!

JMILLY: Let's get this one started!

JOSE GARCIA VERSUS DYLAN O’BRIEN II
Round One

The bell announces the first round. A solid combination from Dylan O’Brien mostly hits air. O’Brien clumsily fails here and it's time for Jose Garciato fight back. Jose Garcia launches a couple of jabs and then a big hook. O’Brien blocks and tries to circle around his opponent looking for angles. Bone shattering straight right hand from Dylan O’Brien, Garcia is going to have a big headache after that blow. O’Brien launches a flurry of punches, Garcia slips out of danger. Poorly executed technique. Jose Garcia looks to counter. Jose Garcia attempts to cut off O’Brien with punches but O’Brien avoids getting cornered. Dylan O’Brien tries a nice one-two combination that gets blocked. Dylan O’Brien fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. O’Brien launches a flurry of punches, Garcia slips out of danger. Dylan O’Brien tries a hook to the body but Garcia manages to dodge it. Garcia tries to get some advantage after his opponent misses a move. A punch from Dylan O’Brien gets blocked by Garcia. O’Brien launches a hook to the body, Jose Garcia moves aside looking for a counter. Solid jabs from Dylan O’Brien. Nice punches.

JMILLY: O’Brien is trying to make Garcia fight his style but Garcia is dodging those shots!

JAMES SHARK: Garcia is a ring veteran, he isn’t going to fall into O’Briens games!

Dylan O’Brien is measuring Garcia with his jab. Garcia isn't fazed. Garcia launches a punch, O’Brien blocks it and keeps distance. O’Brien looks to be in very good shape. Tremendous strikes from O’Brien but Garcia blocks with confidence. Dylan O’Brien jabs at Garcia to no visible effect. Dylan O’Brien jabs at Garcia to no visible effect. O’Brien leads with a punch, Jose Garcia avoids it and lands flush with a counter uppercut. Jose Garcia throws a punch that finds an opening in the defense of O’Brien. Dylan O’Brien is measuring Garcia with his jab. Garcia isn't fazed. Dylan O’Brien fires an unorthodox punch to Garcia's torso that hits its mark. Dylan O’Brien fakes a move and moves laterally.Nice punches from Dylan O’Brien. Even nicer blocks from Garcia. Brilliant combination from Jose Garcia, O’Brien is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. Solid jabs from Jose Garcia. O’Brien defends. O’Brien and Garcia circle around the center of the ring. Garcia moves backwards and Dylan O’Brien is asking him if he came today for fighting or running. A solid combination from Jose Garcia mostly hits air. Good movement from O’Brien, who is bobbing and weaving. the referee separates the fighters as the round concludes. The fighters head back to their corners.

JMILLY: Close ass round!

JAMES SHARK: I don’t pitty ‘em judges!

ZARA MICHAELS: A close opening round to start this fight off, it is really hard to pick a winner for that one.

BIG DRAKO: Yeah, both fighters have given a really good showing of themselves in that opening round but now they need to continue it in the second round.

BIG DRAKO: O’Brien needs to continue to attempt to inflict his style on this fight and Garcia really needs to use his boxing levels more to pull away from this.

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into round two we’ll be back before the start of round three.

Once O’Brien acknowledges his coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round two. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

Round Two

A solid combination from Dylan O’Brien
mostly hits air. The two exchange wildly, Both fighters are missing terribly.Bone shattering straight left hand from Dylan O’Brien and Garcia is going to have a big headache after that blow. Good movement from O’Brien, who is bobbing and weaving. A punch from Dylan O’Brien whizzes past Garcia. O’Brien seems hesitant as if he would give the initiative to his opponent. The two exchange wildly, Garcia is connecting with a few punches. Bone shattering straight left hand from Dylan O’Brien but Garcia ducks under. Solid shot from Dylan O’Brien to the body. Garcia blocks in time. O’Brien launches a hook to the body, Jose Garcia moves aside looking for a counter. Solid jabs from Dylan O’Brien. Garcia defends. Shovel hook by Dylan O’Brien goes nowhere. Dylan O’Brien gets sloppy and Jose Garcia tries to take advantage. Bone shattering straight right hand from Jose Garcia and O’Brien is going to have a big headache after that blow. O’Brien's Left cheek is bruised after the punishment he's received. Dylan O’Brien fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Dylan O’Brien throws a punch that gets deflected.

JMILLY: These two are trying to land shots but the other is reading it perfectly!

JAMES SHARK: This is the second time they’ve shared the ring together, they both know each other well now!

Several good body shots are evaded by Garcia.Jose Garcia fakes a move and moves laterally. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. A punch from Dylan O’Brien gets blocked by Garcia. O’Brien launches a hook to the body, Jose Garcia moves aside looking for a counter. Solid jabs from Dylan O’Brien. Nice punches. Dylan O’Brien is measuring Garcia with his jab. Garcia isn't fazed. Garcia launches a punch, O’Brien blocks it and keeps distance. O’Brien looks to be in very good shape. Tremendous strikes from O’Brien but Garcia blocks with confidence. Dylan O’Brien jabs at Garcia to no visible effect. Dylan O’Brien jabs at Garcia to no visible effect. O’Brien leads with a punch, Jose Garcia avoids it and lands flush with a counter uppercut. Jose Garcia throws a punch that finds an opening in the defense of O’Brien. Dylan O’Brien is measuring Garcia with his jab. Garcia isn't fazed. Dylan O’Brien fires an unorthodox punch to Garcia's torso that hits its mark. Dylan O’Brien fakes a move and moves laterally.Nice punches from Dylan O’Brien. Even nicer blocks from Garcia. Brilliant combination from Jose Garcia, O’Brien is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. Solid jabs from Jose Garcia. the referee tells the fighters to go to their corners as the round is over.

JMILLY: Another close round between them!

JAMES SHARK: Really close, I’m leaning towards O’Brien though!

ZARA MICHAELS: Another really close round in this fight, if they keep this up it might end in a damn draw!!

BIG DRAKO: Don’t jinx us with that shit! The judges will be watching carefully and they’ll be seeing stuff that we might not be seeing.

BIG DRAKO: They are now both in a tricky position because it’s becoming really close, they both need to take a risk or two to have a clear winner of a round!

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into round Three we’ll be back before the start of round four.

Once Garcia acknowledges his coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round Three. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

Round Three

Bone shattering straight left hand from Dylan O’Brien and Garcia is going to have a big headache after that blow. Dylan O’Brien fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut Garcia blocks that. He made it look easyO’Brien missed a step and Jose Garcia saw an opportunity to counter him. Good body punches from Jose Garcia. Dylan O’Brien defends with ease.Some counter punches against Dylan O’Brien almost hit him as he moved away. O’Brien is trying to counter now. Some nice shots from Dylan O’Brien miss their mark. Garcia launches a hook to the body, Dylan O’Brien moves aside looking for a counter. Bone shattering straight left hand from Jose Garcia and O’Brien is going to have a big headache after that blow. O’Brien decides to launch some tentative punches, Garcia launches a couple of jabs that are answered by O’Brien with a stiff cross. Solid exchange here.A left hook from O’Brien falls short. Dylan O’Brien throws a punch that gets deflected.

JMILLY: Some nice shots being traded but a lot of no dice!

JAMES SHARK: Neither wants to give the other an inch!

Garcia is trying to counter now. Jose Garcia fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut O’Brien blocks that. It was easy. O’Brien launches a hook to the body and Garcia stops that one with his ribs. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. O’Brien throws a lazy punch, Garcia blocks and keeps his distance. Jose Garcia and O’Brien engage in a wild exchange of punches. Both fighters are missing terribly. Dylan O’Brien charges at Garcia throwing flurries left and right.
Not many punches are hitting, but the ones that land are huge shots. Garcia is rocked. There is a small laceration on Jose Garcia's Right eye. A right hand from Jose Garcia gets deflected. Garcia avoids a dangerous strike from O’Brien and fends him off with feel-out punches. Quick hook by Dylan O’Brien glances off Garcia's arms. O’Brien misses a step and Jose Garcia sees an opportunity to counter him. Jose Garcia is opening up on O’Brien and raining down combinations. O’Brien doesn't look worried as he defends. Dylan O’Brien seems fresh. He may still have a lot of gas in his tank. Dylan O’Brien fires an unorthodox punch to Garcia's torso that hits its mark. Tremendous strikes from O’Brien but Garcia blocks with confidence. Dylan O’Brien tries a hook to the body but Garcia manages to dodge it. Some counter punches against Jose Garcia almost hit him as he moved away. the referee tells the fighters to go to their corners as the round is over.

JMILLY: Bout had enough of these close rounds!

JAMES SHARK: Someone needs to step up and take a decisive round!

ZARA MICHAELS: The rounds just keep getting closer and closer! The judges are going to have a tough job!

BIG DRAKO: This is how you can tell O’Brien has improved as a fighter… in the first fight he was down by three rounds but this time he’s close as hell!

BIG DRAKO: It’s the exact same as before, they both need to take a risk!

Once O’Brien acknowledges his coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round four. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

Round Four

A right hand from Jose Garcia misses its target. O’Brien launches a hook to the body, Jose Garcia moves aside looking for a counter. Dylan O’Brien throws an uppercut, Garcia slips it. Dylan O’Brien throws a punch that gets deflected. Dylan O’Brien paws at Garcia. Garcia swings ineffectively. Bone shattering straight right hand from Dylan O’Brien but Garcia ducks under. Dylan O’Brien fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut. Garcia blocks that. It was easy. Dylan O’Brien attempts to cut off Garcia with punches, Garcia avoids getting cornered. Dylan O’Brien tries a hook to the body but Garcia manages to dodge it. Bone shattering straight left hand from Dylan O’Brien, Garcia ducks under. O’Brien misses a step and Jose Garcia sees an opportunity to counter him. Jose Garcia launches a body shot, O’Brien evades.

JMILLY: O’Briens defence has really improved!

JAMES SHARK: Scrapyard has turned him into a new beast!

Jose Garcia is measuring O’Brien with his jab. O’Brien isn't fazed. Dylan O’Brien fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut, Garcia blocks that. He made it look easy. Garcia tried to get some advantage after his opponent missed a move. Nice low punch from Garcia but Dylan O’Brien stops it. Bone shattering straight right hand from Dylan O’Brien. Garcia ducks under. Garcia seems hesitant as if he would give the initiative to his opponent. Tremendous strikes from O’Brien but Garcia blocks with confidence. A punch from Dylan O’Brien grazes Garcia's right cheek. Brilliant combination from Jose Garcia, O’Brien is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. As the fight continues it seems that Dylan O’Brien is taking the best of the fight. Jose Garcia launches a body shot O’Brien evades.
The ref stops the action. The round is over.

JMILLY: This is going to be a tough call for the judges!

JAMES SHARK: O’Brien has been real good in this round! I’m leaning that way!

ZARA MICHAELS: It was close round but it seems like the feeling going around is that O'Brien just edges that one!

BIG DRAKO: I really don’t know but it did seem like O’Brien edged that round out but only slightly!

BIG DRAKO: Garcia needs to stop O’Brien from edging out rounds and O’Brien needs to continue doing what he is doing!

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into round five we’ll be back before the start of round six.

Once Garcia acknowledges his coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round five. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

Round Five

Garcia launches a hook to the body, Dylan O’Brien moves aside looking for a counter. Jose Garcia fires an unorthodox punch to O’Brien's torso that hits its mark. Some counter punches against Jose Garcia land while he's on his bicycle. An overhand right from Jose Garcia that looked like it was capable of destroying a brick wall and O’Brien's stops that one with his face. A punch from Jose Garcia gets blocked by O’Brien. The two exchange wildly, Both fighters are missing terribly. Brilliant combination from Jose Garcia forces O’Brien to try and defend better. A punch from Dylan O’Brien grazes Garcia's right cheek. Garcia throws a one-two combo then fakes a move to fire a big right hand on the chin and that strikes hit home. Dylan O’Brien is slowing the pace of the fight a bit and circles around his opponent. O’Brien is swinging for the fences. Garcia backpedals and creates space. Dylan O’Brien is asking him if he is going to fight.

JMILLY: O’Brien is not letting this guy stay away from him!

JAMES SHARK: O’Brien wants to keep this fight on his style, he knows the second Garcia dictates this fight then it’s hard for him to get back into it!

Dylan O’Brien tries a hook to the body but Garcia manages to dodge it, Garcia is trying to counter now. Garcia moves forward looking for some action and he surprises O’Brien with a double hook. Solid shot from Dylan O’Brien to the body. Garcia blocks in time. Jose Garcia chases O’Brien and launches a few perfect strikes, O’Brien ducks backwards and avoids them. Garcia misses a step and Dylan O’Brien sees an opportunity to counter him. Bone shattering straight right hand from Dylan O’Brien but Garcia ducks under. Jose Garcia is slowing the pace of the fight a bit and circles around his opponent. Garcia looks for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Dylan O’Brien's punches. O’Brien is on the receiving end of a great combo by Garcia. Some nice shots from Jose Garcia miss their mark. Garcia misses a step and Dylan O’Brien sees an opportunity to counter him. O’Brien launches a hook to the body and Garcia stops that one with his ribs. Garcia goes to the body and he punishes O’Brien's ribs with a couple of hooks. O’Brien studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. O’Brien launches a hook to the body, Jose Garcia moves aside looking for a counter. Jose Garcia throws a punch that gets deflected. Jose Garcia throws an uppercut that lands solidly. Some nice shots from Dylan O’Brien miss their mark.O’Brien and Garcia circle around the center of the ring. The buzzer sounds, marking the end of the round. The ref tells the fighters to go to their corner.

JMILLY: O’Brien’s round!

JAMES SHARK: Without a shadow of a doubt!

ZARA MICHAELS: That one was clear as day O’Brien’s round!

BIG DRAKO: Yeah, He done a great job of keeping the fight close inside… he didn’t allow Garcia to move away from him… he forced his style upon him!

BIG DRAKO: Garcia has a lot of work to do in the next round, he lost that round and potentially the previous one… so he needs to get away from Dylan and do what he does best.

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into round six we’ll be back before the start of round seven.

Once O’Brien acknowledges his coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round six. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

Round Six

Jose Garcia fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Garcia looks for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Dylan O’Brien's punches. Both fighters are wildly hitting the air. Garcia studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Garcia, showing excellent timing, blasts Dylan O’Brien with a right hand. Great hook by Jose Garcia. Dylan O’Brien is caught off balance and slips to the ground. Garcia is standing in the neutral corner while O’Brien is on the ground on his back. Jose Garcia seems confident that he’s just decided the fight. The referee begins to count as Dylan O’Brien gets back to his feet. Shovel hook by Jose Garcia goes nowhere. Garcia launches a flurry of punches, O’Brien slips out of danger. Garcia clumsily fails here and it's time for Dylan O’Brien to fight back. Some counter punches against Jose Garcia almost hit him as he moved away. Jose Garcia throws a punch that finds an opening in the defense of O’Brien. Brilliant combination from Dylan O’Brien, Garcia is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones.

JMILLY: It’s going to be hard for O’Brien to get back into this round!

JAMES SHARK: As Long as he keeps his composure and focuses on the fight he should be fine!

Dylan O’Brien attempts to cut off Garcia with punches. Garcia reels from the strikes. Garcia has a small cut in his Mouth. A left hook from Garcia falls short. Good movement from O’Brien, moving in to strike and moving away afterwards. Brilliant combination from Dylan O’Brien, Garcia is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. Jose Garcia launches a body shot, O’Brien evades. O’Brien launches a hook to the body and Garcia stops that one with his ribs. Jose Garcia and O’Brien engage in a wild exchange of punches. Both fighters are missing terribly. Dylan O’Brien fakes a move and moves laterally. Some counter punches against Jose Garcia almost hit him as he moved away. Dylan O’Brien is slowing the pace of the fight a bit and circles around his opponent. Dylan O’Brien is measuring Garcia with his jab. Garcia isn't fazed. Bone shattering straight right hand from Jose Garcia and O’Brien is going to have a big headache after that blow. Solid shot from Dylan O’Brien to the body. Garcia blocks in time. O’Brien clumsily fails here and it's time for Jose Garcia to fight back. Several good body shots are evaded by O’Brien. Jose Garcia tries a hook to the body and hits O’Brien ribs hard. Shovel hook by Dylan O’Brien tags Garcia. the referee separates the fighters as the round concludes. The fighters head back to their corners.

JMILLY: Garcia took that round with authority!

JAMES SHARK: That knockdown swung it for him!

ZARA MICHAELS: The knockdown certainly swung this fight back into Garcia’s corner.

BIG DRAKO: Garcia fought a great round and the knockdown was the cherry on top.

BIG DRAKO: It’s now Dylan with the mountain to climb. A knockdown isn’t great for him but if he remains calm and doesn’t allow this to get into his head… he should be fine.

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into round seven we’ll be back before the start of round eight.

Once Garcia acknowledges his coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round Seven. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

Round Seven

Nice punches from Jose Garcia. O’Brien staggers backwards. Garcia wants to finish this and continues launching bombs. Dylan O’Brien throws a punch that finds an opening in the defense of Garcia. O’Brien steps forward, Garcia feints. Nice punch by Dylan O’Brien that nearly tags Garcia. Jose Garcia fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Jose Garcia is slowing the pace of the fight a bit and circles around his opponent. Several good body shots are evaded by O’Brien. Bone shattering straight left hand from Jose Garcia, O’Brien is going to have a big headache after that blow.Jose Garcia launches a couples of jabs and then a big hook. O’Brien blocks the jabs but the last punch hits hard on Dylan O’Brien's cheek. O’Brien stumbles and falls to the mat. O’Brien's Right cheek is beginning to swell. Garcia is standing in the neutral corner while O’Brien is on the ground on his back. Garcia is almost celebrating in his corner as the referee begins to count. Dylan O’Brien gets back to his feet and the fight continues. Garcia launched a punch to O’Brien's body but O’Brien blocked that punch. Garcia launches a punch to O’Brien's head but once again O’Brien blocked that punch. Dylan O’Brien paws at Garcia. Garcia answers with solid punches.

JMILLY: O’Brien has returned to form after that knockdown!

JAMES SHARK: He has to! If he wants to win this fight, he has to keep his head in this fight!

O’Brien leads with a punch, Jose Garcia evades but whiffs with a counter. O’Brien is swinging for the fences. Garcia backpedals and creates space. Dylan O’Brien is asking him if he is going to fight. O’Brien misses a step and Jose Garcia sees an opportunity to counter him. Dylan O’Brien paws at Garcia. Garcia answers with solid punches. A left hook from O’Brien falls short. Dylan O’Brien is measuring Garcia with his jab. Garcia isn't fazed. O’Brien clumsily fails here and it's time for Jose Garcia to fight back. Jose Garcia tries a nice one-two combination that gets blocked. Jose Garcia fakes a move and moves laterally. Crisp uppercut by Garcia followed by a hard jab, Dylan O’Brien stumbles back. Jose Garcia fires an unorthodox punch to O’Brien's torso that goes wide. Nice punch by Dylan O’Brien that nearly tags Garcia. Dylan O’Brien goes with a looping right hand while Jose Garcia jumps back and jabs, O’Brien only hits air and the subsequent exchange is fruitless.Garcia goes to the body, his punches graze O’Brien's arm. The referee separates the fighters as the buzzer sounds.

JMILLY: Another knockdown from Garcia secures this round for him!

JAMES SHARK: This is going to be hard for O’Brien!

ZARA MICHAELS: Another knockdown for Garcia swings the round to him.

BIG DRAKO: Dylan came back strong after that knockdown but it just wasn’t enough.

BIG DRAKO: The mountain continues to get bigger for O’Brien and he needs to come back really strong in this next round. He needs to get back to where he was at earlier in this fight.

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into round eight we’ll be back before the start of round nine.

Once O’Brien acknowledges his coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round eight. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

Round Eight

Nice punches from Dylan O’Brien. Even nicer blocks from Garcia. Nice punch by Dylan O’Brien that nearly tags Garcia. Garcia launches a stiff jab. Garcia and O’Brien circle around the center of the ring. Surprise right punch by Garcia. Dylan O’Brien's reflexes save him. Garcia launches a hook to the body and O’Brien stops that one with his ribs. Garcia launches a hook to the body and O’Brien stops that one with his ribs. Dylan O’Brien launches a body shot, Garcia dodges and catches him with a hard cross. Shovel hook by Jose Garcia tags O’Brien. Garcia goes to the body and his punches graze O’Brien's arm. Dylan O’Brien launches a body shot, Garcia dodges and catches him with a hard cross. Dylan O’Brien launches a body shot, Garcia evades. O’Brien steps forward, Garcia feints. Tremendous strikes from O’Brien but Garcia blocks with confidence. Garcia looks for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Dylan O’Brien's punches, O’Brien is on the receiving end of a great combo by Garcia. Tremendous strikes from Garcia. Some big punches are landing. O’Brien avoids a dangerous strike from Garcia and fends him off with feel-out punches.

JMILLY: These two are going at it trading shots again! Someone is going to fall!

JAMES SHARK: O’Brien can’t afford for it to be him!

Brilliant combination from Dylan O’Brien, Garcia is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. A punch from Dylan O’Brien grazes Garcia's right cheek. A solid combination from Dylan O’Brien connects with Garcia. There is a small laceration on Jose Garcia's Chin Tremendous strikes from O’Brien but Garcia blocks with confidence. Solid shot from Dylan O’Brien to the body. Garcia didn't like that. O'Brien, showing excellent timing, blasts Jose Garcia with a right hand. Great hook by Dylan O’Brien. Jose Garcia is caught off balance and slips to the ground. O’Brien is standing in the neutral corner while Garcia is on the ground on his back. Garcia is in shock as he didn’t expect to get put on the canvas. The referee begins to count as Garcia gets back to his feet. The referee allows the fight to continue. O’Brien launches a punch to Garcia's body but Garcia blocks that punch. Garcia doesn't stop bleeding.
O’Brien launched a punch to Garcia's body but Garcia blocked that punch. the referee separates the fighters as the round concludes. The fighters head back to their corners.

JMILLY: GOD DAMN! O’BRIEN PULLS IT BACK WITH THAT KNOCKDOWN!!

JAMES SHARK: He ain’t going out like that!

ZARA MICHAELS: O’Brien cancels out one of those knockdowns with one of his own.

BIG DRAKO: It’s a great comeback from him but I feel he’ll still need another one to cancel that one out!

BIG DRAKO: O’Brien needs to continue to chase another knockdown in my opinion, he needs to cancel out that second one.

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into round nine we’ll be back before the start of round ten.

Once Garcia acknowledges his coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round nine. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

Round Nine

Jose Garcia is a bloody mess, Dylan O’Brien tries a hook to the body but Garcia manages to dodge it. Jose Garcia goes with a looping right hand while Dylan O’Brien jumps back and jabs
O’Brien seems staggered and Jose Garcia runs to capitalize with a bunch of jabs and crosses. Dylan O’Brien seems fresh. He may still have a lot of gas in his tank. Dylan O’Brien fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut. Garcia blocks that. It was easy. O’Brien launches a punch but Jose Garcia avoids it and lands flush with a counter hook. A punch from Jose Garcia grazes O’Brien's right cheek. Jose Garcia goes with a looping right hand while Dylan O’Brien jumps back and jabs, That one hits but O’Brien seems unaffected, countering with a few punches of his own. Great exchange here. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Nice punches from Jose Garcia. Even nicer blocks from O’Brien. Garcia feints and moves forward to hit with a hook, O’Brien moves aside and dodges. Jose Garcia's face is covered in blood. He may be having problems seeing as he wipes the blood out of his eyes.

JMILLY: O’Brien has Garcia cut open, Now is the chance to take this fight!

JAMES SHARK: If he wants the belt then he has to take advantage of this situation!

Garcia looks for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Dylan O’Brien's punches, O’Brien is on the receiving end of a great combo by Garcia. Bone shattering straight right hand from Jose Garcia and O’Brien is going to have a big headache after that blow. Garcia throws a hook but He fails to land it. Jose Garcia attempts to cut off O’Brien with punches, O’Brien avoids getting cornered. Jose Garcia continues to bleed from that cut. It could be affecting his vision. A right hand from Jose Garcia misses its target. Jose Garcia and O’Brien engage in a wild exchange of punches. Both fighters are missing terribly. A right hand from Jose Garcia misses its target. Garcia seems hesitant as if he would give the initiative to his opponent. Jose Garcia continues to bleed from that cut. It could be affecting his vision. Jose Garcia and O’Brien engage in a wild exchange of punches. Dylan O’Brien is getting the best of the exchange as he lands a few blows. Dylan O’Brien tries a nice one-two combination that gets blocked. the referee separates the fighters as the round concludes. The fighters head back to their corners.

JMILLY: O’Brien has got to be confident that that was his round!

JAMES SHARK: He has that round in the bag but he’s still coming back from 2 knockdowns to 1!

ZARA MICHAELS: You’ve got to think that O’Brien won that round!

BIG DRAKO: Yeah, it was a good round for him but I feel that second knockdown still needs cancelled out!

BIG DRAKO: Garcia needs to remember this is a championship fight and get back in the game, he can’t leave any doubt over the victor. O’Brien is still down due to that second knockdown in my opinion, he has to get that one back.

ZARA MICHAELS: Well the interval is almost over, we are heading into the final round of this championship fight!

Once O’Brien acknowledges his coach, The one minute interval is up and both corners vacate the ring whilst Tonya Stephens does her ring walk for the start of round ten. Once she exits the ring she the referee calls for the bell to start the next round.

Round Ten

Dylan O’Brien tries a hook to the body but Garcia manages to dodge it. O’Brien looks to be in very good shape. Brilliant combination from Dylan O’Brien, Garcia is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. Dylan O’Brien just won't stop and continues to rain punches, Garcia quickly defends. Garcia is trying to counter now. A left hook from Garcia falls short.Bone shattering straight left hand from Dylan O’Brien, Garcia ducks under. Brilliant combination from Dylan O’Brien forces Garcia to try and defend better. Garcia's Mouth is bruised after the punishment he's received. Some nice shots from Jose Garcia miss their mark. A punch from Dylan O’Brien gets blocked by Garcia. Brutal combination from Dylan O’Brien. Garcia is in a bad way, his legs look wobbly. Garcia has a small cut in his Chin. Dylan O’Brien goes with a looping right hand while Jose Garcia jumps back and jabs, O’Brien only hits air and the subsequent exchange is fruitless. Nice punch by Jose Garcia as he outboxes his opponent in this exchange. There is a small laceration on Dylan O’Brien's Right cheek.

JMILLY: Both men have their war wounds in this final round!

JAMES SHARK: This is what it takes to become world champion!

Jose Garcia attempts to cut off O’Brien with punches, O’Brien avoids getting cornered. Dylan O’Brien tries a hook to the body and hits Garcia's ribs hard, Hard blows to Garcia's mid-section, he seems hurt. Garcia is a bloody mess. Dylan O’Brien jabs at Garcia to no visible effect. Dylan O’Brien goes with a looping right hand while Jose Garcia jumps back and jabs That one hits but Garcia seems unaffected, countering with a few punches of his own. Great exchange here. O’Brien seems hesitant as if he would give the initiative to his opponent. A right hand from Dylan O’Brien misses its target. Jose Garcia goes with a looping right hand while Dylan O’Brien jumps back and jabs, That one hits but O’Brien seems unaffected, countering with a few punches of his own. Great exchange here. Good movement from O’Brien, who is bobbing and weaving. Garcia throws a hook that hits its mark. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Jose Garcia tries a nice one-two combination that gets blocked. Jose Garcia fakes a move and moves laterally. Crisp uppercut by Garcia followed by a hard jab, Dylan O’Brien stumbles back. Jose Garcia fires an unorthodox punch to O’Brien's torso that goes wide. Nice punch by Dylan O’Brien that nearly tags Garcia. Dylan O’Brien goes with a looping right hand while Jose Garcia jumps back and jabs, O’Brien only hits air and the subsequent exchange is fruitless.Garcia goes to the body, his punches graze O’Brien's arm. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. The referee separates the fighters as the buzzer sounds.

JMILLY: This one goes to the judges to decide the first WBF Middleweight Champion!

JAMES SHARK: I’ve got to go with Garcia due to those two knockdowns!

Both fighters are brought to the middle of the ring by the referee for the official decision. Ainsley Flacco enters the ring.

AINSLEY FLACCO: The first judge has scored this bout 96-94 for Garcia!!!!

Garcia raises his hand for a moment. O’Brien looks disappointed.

AINSLEY FLACCO: The second just had scored this bout 95-95 a draw!!

Both fighters look disappointed by that scoring.

AINSLEY FLACCO: And the final judge scored this bout… 96-95…. declaring the winner via Majority Decision…. and New WBF Middleweight Champion…. Joseee Garciaaaaa!!!!!

The WBF Middleweight Championship is placed around the waist of Jose Garcia as the end of show logos appear on screen.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum