ELITE BOXING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
London Spencer
Admin
https://elitefc.forumotion.com

#EliteXChicago Empty #EliteXChicago

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:00 pm
KYAN BISHOP: Lions or Nah, Trigz aims to kill!!

Footage of Kyan Bishop road to the finals plays on screen as his voice echoes through.

KYAN BISHOP: This one been building for a long time and now we got to go to war, only one of us walking out of Chicago with the strap!

KYAN BISHOP: Vega ain’t faced nobody like me before. He doesn’t know how to deal with adversity, He won’t be able to handle someone that he can’t force his style of fight upon.. say it with me now, and New WBF World Champion…. Kyan Bishop!

CHASE VEGA: This one has been talked about for a long time, We all knew it was eventually going to happen but I don’t think anyone expected the cards to fall so perfectly!

CHASE VEGA: ‘I’m going to prove once and for all that I’m the king of the lightweight division! This is Lair versus Lair but it’s bigger than that, this is me proving that I belong where I am.

CHASE VEGA: Kyan is a great boxer but he isn’t as hungry as me! I’m going out there looking to finish him, I need to win and win decisively to truly become champion. I can’t win via decision, I’ve got to knock him out to validate the win and my career.

LONDON SPENCER: This one was difficult to sign off on, I never wanted to sign of on this fight but they both made it to the finals of this tournament… we really had no other choice in the matter.

JMILLY: I don’t even want to call the action for this one! You’ve got Kyan in one corner, my best friends little cousin. I basically raised him and then in the other corner we’ve got Chase, Chase is like a little brother to me. I looked after when he left Houston to come to New York.

ANGELO BRASI: This is the fight that the world has been waiting to see but it’s the fight that lair have been dreading to happen.

SHA BISHOP: This one is hard, it’s family. I know how they both be and I know they both going in there looking to kill… it’s great for the fight fans but I don’t even know if I can watch it!

ZARA MICHAELS: This is one of those fights that needed to happen, these two need to fight! There is so much built up tension between them that the only way they can resolve it is to fight each other… they are two of the most exciting prospects in the lightweight division, it’s going to be a great fight. This is going to do pay per view numbers because not only does it have the pre-built story of animosity amongst family but now it has the WBF Lightweight Championship on the line, it gives it that little bit of extra sparkle!

JAMES SHARK: This the type of fight that makes a megastar, who is going to take this fight? I don’t even know but this is two undefeated fighters, two entertaining fighters and they are about to go at it in the ring for the big prize. The stage has never been bigger and the spotlight has never been brighter, someone’s 0 is going to go!

Once the promotional video for this event finishes, The main camera now focuses on the center of the ring, making sure to get a note of all sponsors on the canvas and especially the Elysian Network logo in the corners as red and gold lights flash everywhere. The anticipation is beginning to build inside the United Center for this action packed event. The lights go off for a brief moment before pyro goes off and the lights turn back on without the colored lights. The camera focuses on the hot Chicago crowd, Panning around the arena capturing the cheering and clapping in excitement. After a while, the camera turns to ringside where the broadcast team of JMilly, Angelo Brasi,James Shark and Zara Michaels are sitting at the desk ready to call the action here tonight.

JMILLY: WE UP IN THIS BITCH RIGHT NOW! CHICAGO IS OUT IN FORCE AND WE LIVE ON PAY PER VIEW ON THE GREATEST NETWORK IN THE WORLD... ELYSIAN!

JMilly is in the zone right now as he hyped for this event.

ANGELO BRASI: You can feel that big fight feel in the air tonight here in Chicago! They know that they are about to witness something special tonight, we’ve got the middleweight championship semi final tonight as Romeo Yates takes on Jose Garcia in the co-main event.. that is going to be an interesting fight, we seen Romeo Yates in his last performance and he looked flawless in his first round KO Victory over Joe Bagwell… Bagwell couldn’t land a punch on him!

ZARA MICHAELS: But tonight he steps up to another level of competition, he steps up to fight Jose Garcia… Is this too much for him this early?

JAMES SHARK: Fuck no! If he’s that great then he should be ready to fight the best that the middleweight division has got to offer and right now that is Jose Garcia! Yates has all the tools to beat Garcia but Garcia is very difficult to beat and it’s the exact same from Garcia’s standpoint, he is going to have to work for his victory tonight!

ZARA MICHAELS: We’ve also got the rematch between Aleja Aparicio and Paris Falkov, the winner of that match will go on to face the winner of Bishop/Vega for the Lightweight Championship… is this going to be a repeat or redemption?

JAMES SHARK: Last time Falkov had Aleja beat, we all know that but she opened herself up too much in the final round and got caught slipping, Aleja picked up the win! Tonight it’s a different Falkov, she’s refocused and she is determined to prove a point against Aleja Tonight!

ANGELO BRASI: Aleja is going from strength to strength, the only blemish on her record is a decision loss to Reece Mitchell… I think Aleja is going to take this one tonight and who knows maybe she’ll be the one to dethrone either Vega or Bishop.

ZARA MICHAELS: Talking about Vega and Bishop, this is the biggest fight of the night! This is the one everybody is talking about, It’s Lair Versus Lair, Lion Versus Lion. JMilly, you’re in Lair almost everyday what has the mood been like in camp?

JMILLY: It’s been different, it’s been quiet but you can feel that something is building! Nobody in Lair wants this fight to happen at all, Drako tried to convince both of them to pull out but these two want this fight and they are both ready for this fight!

JAMES SHARK: How do you think it’s going to be between them after this fight? Because someone has got to lose!

JMILLY: Honestly? I think it will finally be over between them. Whatever it was that had been building up between them all these months, it’s finally going to be out there and then they can both move on, Lair can move on!

ZARA MICHAELS: There is talks of Vega moving up to welterweight, do you think his eyes are too focused on that instead of his fight with Kyan?

JMILLY: Nah, Chase wants to be a two division champion… he wants this lightweight championship just as badly as Kyan does. Only difference is Chase is looking to the future and Kyan is only looking at the now.

ZARA MICHAELS: While Vega and Bishop are the now of the lightweight division, our first fight of the evening could feature the future of the lightweight division, Emilia Lopez… she’s a third generation boxer, her father and grandfather have both been champions, she’s got a 4-0 record in her native Mexico!

JAMES SHARK: Emilia is the truth! Sparred with her one time and she tough as fuck, she keeps coming at you, she keeps looking for them angles to get off shots that will hurt you. She’s going to be a problem for these lightweights.

ANGELO BRASI: She’s got that boxing pedigree, I haven’t seen too much of her work but I’ve heard great things about her… she could be the future of this lightweight division but she could also be the next Marco Alvaro, he came in with so much promise then fell off hard. It all comes down to how she handles the pressure of stepping up a level!

JMILLY: We’re going to see tonight if she’s got what it takes, she looks like she’s going to be a problem for these lightweights but she’s got to do the business in the ring. She’s going against MacKenzie Holloway, Mackenzie has been struggling big time in Elite, she’s yet to register a win for herself but now she’s in the deep end of the pool and we’ve got to discover if she can swim or is she going to sink?

JAMES SHARK: GOD DAMN! This is going to be interesting as fuck! Holloway is out to derail the hype train surrounding Emilia Lopez tonight!

ANGELO BRASI: She is also out to seek her redemption. She knows that the water is rising and she’s been struggling to keep her neck above the water for a while but a win here tonight might just put her back to where she needs to be!

JAMES SHARK: Emilia is looking to take a step closer to her dream of being champion tonight, she said she isn’t underestimating her opponent, she understands that anything can happen in boxing… she’s got the right mentality for this one!

ZARA MICHAELS: Emilia does look very impressive so far, I feel she is going to be too much for MacKenzie tonight!

JAMES SHARK: I agree, MacKenzie is in big trouble tonight! She shouldn’t have agreed to take this fight because she can’t win this one!

ANGELO BRASI: Why can’t she win this one?

JAMES SHARK: Because she isn’t good enough to beat Emilia! Emilia is an elite level, Holloway isn’t even on a great level!

ANGELO BRASI: Take the Emilia tinted glasses off James, all her fights have taken place in a dump in Mexico… she has potential to be great but she hasn’t proven herself at an Elite level!

ZARA MICHAELS: Lets get this opening bout underway shall we?

Both women are already in the ring as Ainsley Flaccogets set to announce them both.

AINSLEY FLACCO: This opening contest is scheduled for ten rounds in the Lightweight Division, introducing first she is MacKenzie Holloway!

MacKenzie rolls her neck as her name is announced.

AINSLEY FLACCO: And in the Red corner, making her elite debut… she is Emilia Lopez!

Emilia Lopez stares at her opponent as the referee gets ready to start this contest.

EMILIA LOPEZ VERSUS MACKENZIE HOLLOWAY
ROUND ONE

The bell announces the first round as Emilia Lopez comes out and paws at Holloway. Holloway answers with solid punches Holloway showing excellent timing, blasts Emilia Lopez with a right hand. Lopez steps backwards and the punch goes wide. Lopez throws a one-two combo then fakes a move to fire a big right hand on the chin and The strikes hit home. Holloway leads with a punch that Emilia Lopez evades but whiffs with a counter. Emilia Lopez just won't stop and continues to rain punches, Holloway quickly defends. Nice punches from Emilia Lopez but even nicer blocks from Holloway. Emilia Lopez tries a nice one-two combination and she scores. Emilia Lopez attempts to cut off Holloway with punches. Holloway reels from the strikes. Bone shattering straight right hand from Mackenzie Holloway but Lopez ducks under. Lopez decides to launch some tentative punches but Nothing from this exchange. Lopez moves back and takes a deep breath. Superb haymaker by Lopez lands on Holloway's face like a cannonball.

JMILLY: What a shot from Lopez! Holloway is looking stunned right now!

JAMES SHARK: Lopez has got some strong shots on her, she’s an aggressive fighter that pushes the tempo and Holloway is feeling that right now!

ANGELO BRASI: Holloway has got to recover quickly or she could be in trouble!

ZARA MICHAELS: Lopez will be on her from this point on, she smells that wounded animal!

Emilia Lopez tries a hook to the body but Holloway manages to dodge it. Emilia Lopez throws a punch that finds an opening in the defense of Holloway. Emilia Lopez has found an opening in the defense of Holloway, launching a big uppercut that has Holloway wobbling. Emilia Lopez tries a hook to the body and hits Holloway ribs hard. Emilia Lopez and Holloway engage in a wild exchange of punches with both fighters connecting and this could be ending soon if either lands a lucky punch. Some counter punches against Mackenzie Holloway land while she's on her bicycle.Brilliant combination from Emilia Lopez forces Holloway to try and defend better. Lopez throws a hook that hits its mark. Lopez launches a flurry of punches but only manages to land glancing blows.

JMILLY: Lopez unloading but she isn’t getting much from that exchange!

JAMES SHARK: Lopez has forced Holloway to go in the defensive right now! Lopez is knocking at the door and eventually she’s going to get someone to answer!

ANGELO BRASI: Holloway isn’t doing enough for me right now! If she’s serious about rebuilding her boxing career then this fight is vital to her!

ZARA MICHAELS: Holloway knows this is a big fight and she knows how hard of an opponent Lopez is!

Lopez decides to launch some tentative punches
Emilia Lopez takes the best of a brief punching exchange. Holloway launches a straight but Emilia Lopez avoids it and lands flush with a counter hook. Emilia Lopez throws an uppercut that lands solidly. Lopez showing excellent timing, blasts Mackenzie Holloway with a right hand. Holloway steps backwards and the punch goes wide. Emilia Lopez throws a looping right hand that lands on Holloway's chin. Emilia Lopez has found an opening in the defense of Holloway, launching a big uppercut. Emilia Lopez fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Holloway's chin. Emilia Lopez throws a looping right hand but Holloway moves aside and dodges. Emilia Lopez fires an unorthodox punch to Holloway's torso
that hits its mark. the referee tells the fighters to go to their corners as the round is over.

JMILLY: Lopez took that round but it looks like nerves are getting the better of her right now. She hasn’t really shown the promise that we know is there!

JAMES SHARK: Think you really just looking for faults! Emilia been on her thing that first round, you got to give Holloway more credit than you’re really giving her right now!

ANGELO BRASI: Emilia looked great but Holloway is showing signs of improvement from her previous fights. You can really see she’s been working on her defence but she’s gotta take a risk in round two to get herself in the right position.

ZARA MICHAELS: Both women have given us a great first round but I think Emilia has more about her so far. If she can get the right shots off and throw Holloway off of her defensive game then this will really be her fight.

EMILIA LOPEZ VERSUS MACKENZIE HOLLOWAY
ROUND TWO

Lopez showing excellent timing, blasts Mackenzie Holloway with a right hand. Mackenzie Holloway is caught off balance and slips to the ground. Lopez is standing in the neutral corner while Holloway is on the ground on her back. The referee begins to count as Holloway attempts to get back to her feet. Mackenzie Holloway is standing now as she makes the five count. The referee resumes the fight. Emilia Lopez fires an unorthodox punch to Holloway's torso that hits its mark. Bone shattering straight right hand from Emilia Lopez connects as Holloway's Left cheek is beginning to swell. Emilia Lopez fires an unorthodox punch to Holloway's torso that hits its mark. Emilia Lopez charges at Holloway throwing flurries left and right. Not many punches are hitting, but the ones that land are huge shots and Holloway is rocked. the referee is asking Holloway to defend herself but Lopez is unloading a barge of punches before the referee jumps in between the fighters and stops the punishment for Holloway.

JMILLY: Now thats the Lopez we expected to see from the start!

JAMES SHARK: I done told you that she was a different type of animal! She’s been knocking at the door and finally someone answered!

ANGELO BRASI: Big finish from Lopez and she’s just announced herself to the Lightweight Division!

ZARA MICHAELS: It’s a big night for the lightweight division with a champion being crowd and Lopez has taken the first step to putting her name in the rankings!

Ainsley Flaccoenters the ring as the referee brings both women to the middle of the ring.

AINSLEY FLACCO: The referee has called a halt to this contest at 1 minute and 3 seconds of the Second round! Declaring the winner via TKO…. EMILIA LOPEZ!!!

Emilia Lopez has her hand raised in victory by the referee as the cameras focus on Elite Middleweight contender, Prince Mattisse at ringside. He will be facing Dylan O’Brien in the Middleweight semi finals but tonight he is enjoying the fights on display.
London Spencer
Admin

#EliteXChicago Empty Re: #EliteXChicago

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:00 pm
JMILLY: Prince Matisse is on a come back tour and I can’t wait to see him fight Dylan O’Brien!

JAMES SHARK: Matisse is the better fighter but you can’t stop someone like Dylan O’Brien… he don’t give a fuck and he keeps coming forward!

ANGELO BRASI: I’ve got to agree with Shark, as good as Matisse is, I honestly believe Dylan O’Brien possess something about him that just completely wipes out the boxing advantage!

ZARA MICHAELS: Well enough about future fights, let’s get into this next fight.. it’s a welterweight contest and it’s between Zion Rodgers and Jaime Rivas!

Both fighters are in the ring. Ferocious staredown by Rodgers while the referee recites the rules. Jaime Rivas is calm in his corner. He looks convinced of his abilities. This is the first time they meet inside the ring.

AINSLEY FLACCO: This fight is scheduled for ten rounds in the welterweight division, introducing first fighting out of the blue corner, he makes his elite debut tonight… he is Jaime Rivas!

Rivas pays no mind to what’s going on around him.

AINSLEY FLACCO: And introducing his opponent, fighting out of the red corner, Zion Rodgers!

Zion runs his glove across his throat as he stares down his opponent. The referee then calls for the bell to start this contest.

ZION RODGERS VERSUS JAIME RIVAS
ROUND ONE

The fight gets underway. Jaime Rivas throws a punch that finds an opening in the defense of Rodgers. There is a small laceration on Zion Rodgers's Left eye. A punch from Jaime Rivas whizzes past Rodgers. Rodgers seems hesitant as if he would give the initiative to his opponent. Jaime Rivas throws a combo. Zion Rodgers ducks under and catches him with a counter straight! Rivas Swings again, only to get countered once more! Rivasis looking bad here. Zion Rodgers launches a rapid series of punches that glance off Rivas's arms. Zion Rodgers throws a looping left hand That lands on Rivas's chin. Superb haymaker by Rodgers lands on Rivas's face like a cannonball. Shovel hook by Jaime Rivas goes nowhere. Brutal combination from Zion Rodgers and Rivas is in a bad way, his legs look wobbly. A wicked punch by Zion Rodgers rocks Rivas. A right hand from Zion Rodgers surprises Rivas. Zion Rodgers charges at Rivas throwing flurries left and right. Not many punches are hitting, but the ones that land are huge shots! Rivas is rocked.

JMILLY: Rivas in big trouble! He came up to the major leagues and he’s getting made to look bush league!

JAMES SHARK: Zion is the future of the Welts, it ain’t even up for debate! Zion will be in the discussion of all time great when his career is done!

ANGELO BRASI: He’s got a big future ahead of him but my money is on Aguila to be the future of the welts!

ZARA MICHAELS: Nope, it’s going to be Marissa Kane!

Rodgers launches a furious hook. That hits Rivas's chin like a wrecking ball. Rivas loses balance and goes to the mat. Rodgers is standing in the neutral while Rivas is on the ground on his back. The referee begins to count as Rivas attempts to get back to his feet. Rivas climbs to his feet and is standing now at the count of six, the referee allows the fight to continue as Zion Rodgers charges at Rivas throwing flurries left and right. Not many punches are hitting, but the ones that land are huge shots and Rivas rocked. A shot heard throughout the arena has Rivas stumbling back, his corner is screaming as Zion Rodgers is coming in again. Rodgers launches a furious hook That hits Rivas's chin like a wrecking ball. Rivas loses balance and goes to the mat. Rodgers is standing in the brute while Rivas is on the ground on his back. The referee starts the count but Jaime Rivas is standing quickly. The fights continues as Zion Rodgers is slowing the pace of the fight a bit and circles around his opponent. Rodgers looks for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Jaime Rivas's punches. Rivas is on the receiving end of a great combo by Rodgers.

JMILLY: Knocked down twice in the opening round! This ain’t good, one more and the referee will stop this fight!

JAMES SHARK: Zion on his ass right now! Rivas ain’t been able to handle anybody like Zion!

ANGELO BRASI: Zion is all over him right now!

ZARA MICHAELS: I don’t see this fight lasting long!

A furious flurry of punches from Zion Rodgers
puts Rivas in a world of hurt. Rivas just got nailed as Zion Rodgers saw an opening and delivered a big right hand. Zion Rodgers is opening up on Rivas and raining down combinations. Rivas's corner looks worried. A wicked punch by Zion Rodgers rocks Rivas. Rivas follows Zion Rodgers
only to get counter punched in a big way. Rodgers begins to launch a barrage of punches over Rivas this is getting worse and worse for Rivas. Rivas Stumbles back, his corner is screaming as Zion Rodgers is coming in again. Incredible haymaker from Zion Rodgers and You can see Jaime Rivas's head being snapped backwards, he crumbles to the canvas unconscious. The referee has seen enough as he stops the action. The fight is over.

JMILLY: With seconds remaining in round one, Zion Rodgers comes in with a vicious knockout!

JAMES SHARK: I been telling you that this is coming!

ANGELO BRASI: Rivas was lucky to last this long with the performance he’s been putting in!

ZARA MICHAELS: You just knew it was coming!

Ainsley Flaccogets into the ring whilst the referee brings Zion Rodgers to the middle of the ring.

AINSLEY FLACCO: This contest has come to an end at 2 minutes and 51 seconds of the first round, The Winner.. VIA Knockout… Zion Rodgers!

Zion Rodgers celebrates his victory as Reece Mitchell is caught on camera at ringside. The former lightweight who is getting ready to make his welterweight debut is seen smirking at one of his future opponents.
London Spencer
Admin

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:02 pm
JMILLY: Reece Mitchell is looking to make a big splash in the Welterweight Division! He’s been working hard at Lair preparing for his welterweight debut!

JAMES SHARK: This might be a bad move for Mitchell! I just don’t know if he’s got the power or the speed to hang in that division!

ANGELO BRASI: There is always going to be questions hanging over these kids when they move up or move down, but I’ve got faith in Mitchell and I believe he can do well at Welterweight!

ZARA MICHAELS: He can potentially become a big name at Welterweight but the division is starting to get deep! Right now though we have two middleweights that are going out here tonight and they are both chasing that knockout victory.

Both men are standing in the ring waiting for the fight to begin.

AINSLEY FLACCO: This is a Ten round middleweight collision, introducing first fighting out of the blue corner… he’s making his professional debut tonight… he is Imani Momo’a!

Imani Momo’a is beating himself up in the corner before the fight begins, smacking himself in the face to get ready for his scrap.

AINSLEY FLACCO: And introducing his opponent, fighting out the red corner… he is the hard hitting… Randy Wade!

Randy Wade looks like he has been waiting for this fight forever. This is the first time they meet inside the ring. The referee calls for this fight to start.

RANDY WADE VERSUS IMANI MOMO’A
ROUND ONE

The bell announces the first round. Solid jabs from Randy Wade. Bone shattering straight right hand from Randy Wade lands. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Wade throws a hook
that hits its mark. Some nice shots from Imani Momo’a miss their mark. Tremendous strikes from Momo’a and Some big punches are landing. Wade leads with a punch, Imani Momo’a avoids it and lands flush with a counter uppercut. Solid jabs from Imani Momo’a. Bone shattering straight left hand from Imani Momo’a but Wade ducks under. Wade launches a straight but Imani Momo’a avoids it and lands flush with a counter hook.Imani Momo’a throws a punch that gets deflected. Wade is trying to counter now. Randy Wade fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Momo’a's chin. A wicked punch by Randy Wade rocks Momo’a. Randy Wade and Momo’a engage in a wild exchange of punches. Randy Wade is getting the best of the exchange as he lands a few blows.

JMILLY: Wade is in the twilight of his career but he’s still giving these youngin’s a lesson!

JAMES SHARK: Momo’a catching heat from Wade in the opening moments!

ANGELO BRASI: Wade is proving that age is just a number!

ZARA MICHAELS: I thought you already proved that?

Imani Momo’a launches a body shot but Wade dodges and catches him with a hard cross. Momo’a steps forward, Randy Wade catches him with an uppercut to the face. Several good body shots land on Wade. Bone shattering straight right hand from Imani Momo’a Randy Wade launches a couple of jabs and then a big hook. Momo’a blocks the jabs but the last punch hits hard on Imani Momo’a's cheek. Momo’a stumbles and falls to the mat. Wade is standing in the corner while Momo’a is on the ground on his back. Momo’a tries to stand up and he is now on his feet. The referee allows the fight to continue. Crisp uppercut by Momo’a followed by a hard jab but Wade deflects the blows. Randy Wade has found an opening in the defense of Momo’a, launching a big hook. Hard blow to Momo’a's midsection, he seems hurt. Momo’a looks for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Randy Wade's punches
Momo’a is on the receiving end of a great combo by Wade.

JMILLY: Wade giving him that whole meal of a combo!

JAMES SHARK: Wade is giving him everything he’s got right now!

ANGELO BRASI: Imani is getting hurt but he’s tough!

ZARA MICHAELS: He needs to switch it up because if he keeps this up then he’s going to lose!

Imani Momo’a paws at Wade. Wade answers with solid punches. The ref stops the action. The round is over.

JMILLY: That was all Wade in that round!

JAMES SHARK: The old ass rancher is taking young Momo’a to school!

ANGELO BRASI: Momo’a needs to switch this up in the next round or he’ll be in big trouble!

ZARA MICHAELS: He's got to get himself into this fight!

ROUND TWO

Imani Momo’a launches a rapid series of punches
that glance off Wade's arms. Momo’a misses a step and Randy Wade sees an opportunity to counter him. Wade dodges a strike and counters with a crushing hook that almost lifts Momo’a from the ground. Randy Wade throws a punch that finds an opening in the defense of Momo’a. Nice punches from Randy Wade. Momo’a staggers backwards. Wade wants to finish this and continues launching bombs. Momo’a leads with a punch, Randy Wade avoids it and lands flush with a counter uppercut. Brilliant combination from Randy Wade forces Momo’a to try and defend better. Randy Wade is opening up on Momo’a and raining down combinations, Momo’a's corner looks worried. Wade avoids a dangerous strike from Momo’a and counters with a solid straight. Randy Wade goes with a looping right hand while Imani Momo’a jumps back and jabs. That one hits but Momo’a seems unaffected, countering with a few punches of his own. Great exchange here.

JMILLY: Beautiful exchange between the two!

JAMES SHARK: Momo’a still not doing enough to stay in this though!

ANGELO BRASI: Hes gotta start racking up the points!

ZARA MICHAELS: Wade isn’t giving him the opportunity to!

Wade launches a hook to the body and Momo’a stops that one with his ribs. A right hand from Randy Wade surprises Momo’a. Wade showing excellent timing, blasts Imani Momo’a with a right hand. Great hook by Randy Wade,Imani Momo’a is caught off balance and slips to the ground. Wade is standing in the neutral corner while Momo’a is on the ground on his back. Imani Momo’a is standing now before the count can even begin. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Randy Wade charges at Momo’a throwing flurries left and right. Not many punches are hitting, but the ones that land are huge shots! Momo’a is rocked. Randy Wade paws at Momo’a. Momo’a swings ineffectively. Imani Momo’a paws at Wade. Wade answers with solid punches. Randy Wade is opening up on Momo’a and raining down combinations. Momo’a's corner looks worried. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Bone shattering straight left hand from Randy Wade.

JMILLY: Big left hand from Wade!

JAMES SHARK: Nasty as fuck!

ANGELO BRASI: The fact Momo’a is still standing is something else!

ZARA MICHAELS: You can’t question his toughness!

Several good body shots land on Momo’a. Quick hook by Randy Wade and Momo’a has reasons to be worried. Bone shattering straight right hand from Randy Wade. Imani Momo’a launches a body shot but Wade dodges and catches him with a hard cross. Momo’a launches a straight but Randy Wade avoids it and lands flush with a counter hook. Momo’a throws a hook, Wade dodges and fires an uppercut that almost puts him into orbit. The referee separates the fighters as the buzzer sounds.

JMILLY: Wade takes round two!

JAMES SHARK: Viciously takes round two!

ANGELO BRASI: That last uppercut was beautiful!

ZARA MICHAELS: Momo’a isn’t in this fight!

ROUND THREE

Momo’a and Wade circle around the center of the ring. Randy Wade throws a combo, Imani Momo’a ducks under and catches him with a counter straight. Wade swings again, only to get countered once more and Wade is looking bad here. Randy Wade moves forward looking for a hole in his opponent's defense. A right hand from Randy Wade gets deflected. Nice punch by Randy Wade nearly tags Momo’a. Randy Wade throws an uppercut but Momo’a slips it. Randy Wade goes with a looping right hand while Imani Momo’a jumps back and jabs. That one hits but Momo’a seems unaffected, countering with a few punches of his own. Great exchange here. Brilliant combination from Randy Wade but Momo’a is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. Momo’a leads with a punch, Randy Wade avoids it and lands flush with a counter uppercut. Wade launches a hook to the body and Momo’a stops that one with his ribs. Bone shattering straight left hand from Randy Wade. Wade feints and moves forward to hit with a hook it’s a crushing shot.

JMILLY: Wade is all over him here!

JAMES SHARK: This one isn’t going the distance, Momo’a isn’t going to last!

ANGELO BRASI: Hes got to start punishing Wade and force Wade into a place he can’t handle!

ZARA MICHAELS: Does Momo’a have that in his locker though?

Quick hook by Randy Wade and Momo’a has reasons to be worried.Randy Wade throws a punch that finds an opening in the defense of Momo’a. Some nice shots from Randy Wade miss their mark. Wade misses a step and Imani Momo’a sees an opportunity to counter him. Bone shattering straight left hand from Imani Momo’a but Wade ducks under. A right hand from Randy Wade surprises Momo’a. Momo’a follows Randy Wade only to get counter punched in a big way. Some nice shots from Randy Wade stun Momo’a. Momo’a follows Randy Wade. Wade fakes a move. Wade seems hesitant as if he would give the initiative to his opponent. Imani Momo’a paws at Wade. Wade answers with solid punches. Randy Wade swings and lands hard on Momo’a's face. Randy Wade throws an uppercut that lands solidly. Bone shattering straight right hand from Randy Wade.the referee tells the fighters to go to their corners as the round is over.

JMILLY: Three rounds gone, three rounds to Wade!

JAMES SHARK: I still don’t see this going the distance!

ANGELO BRASI: I don’t see anyway back into this for Momo’a but this is boxing and anything can happen!

ZARA MICHAELS: I just can’t see it!

ROUND FOUR

Wade launches a hook to the body but Imani Momo’a moves aside looking for a counter. A right hand from Randy Wade misses its target. Randy Wade tries a hook to the body and hits Momo’a ribs hard. Randy Wade tries a hook to the body and hits Momo’a ribs hard. The two exchange wildly, Momo’a is connecting with a few punches. Imani Momo’a paws at Wade. Wade answers with solid punches. Momo’a leads with a punch, Randy Wade avoids it and lands flush with a counter uppercut. Imani Momo’a launches a body shot
Wade evades. Randy Wade gets sloppy and Imani Momo’a tries to take advantage. A left hook from Momo’a falls short. Bone shattering straight right hand from Randy Wade lands. Some nice shots from Randy Wade stun Momo’a. Good movement from Wade moving in to strike and moving away afterwards. Randy Wade launches a couple of jabs and then a big hook. Momo’a blocks the jabs but the last punch hits hard on Imani Momo’a's cheek. Momo’a stumbles and falls to the mat. Wade is standing in the neutral corner while Momo’a is on the ground on his back

JMILLY: Momo’a goes down and this could be the beginning of the end!

JAMES SHARK: Wade gave him everything in that big hook!

ANGELO BRASI: This is where we find out if Imani has heart or not!

ZARA MICHAELS: It’s where we find out If he really wants to be in this fight!

He moves fast and now he is standing. The referee continues the fight. Superb haymaker by Wade lands on Momo’a's face. Randy Wade fires an unorthodox punch to Momo’a's torso that hits its mark. Wade follows Imani Momo’a, Momo’a fakes a move. Momo’a just got nailed as Randy Wade saw an opening and delivered a big right hand. Momo’a moves aside and dodges. The two exchange wildly both landing but without much steam behind the shots. Randy Wade chases Momo’a and launches a few perfect strikes.
Momo’a steps backwards when those punches connect with his face. Momo’a steps forward, Randy Wade catches him with an uppercut to the face. Randy Wade fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Momo’a's chin. Randy Wade goes with a looping right hand while Imani Momo’a jumps back and jabs. Momo’a seems staggered and Randy Wade runs to capitalize with a bunch of jabs and crosses. The referee separates the fighters as the buzzer sounds.

JMILLY: Is it game over?

JAMES SHARK: Not yet but it’s coming!

ANGELO BRASI: If Imani doesn’t start taking control then I’d have to agree with you both!

ZARA MICHAELS: What a performance from Wade so far tonight though!

ROUND FIVE

Wade showing excellent timing, blasts Imani Momo’a with a right hand. Momo’a steps backwards and the punch goes wide. Randy Wade fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Wade moves backwards and Imani Momo’a is asking him if he came to fight or not.Randy Wade tries a hook to the body but Momo’a manages to dodge it. Randy Wade tries a hook to the body but Momo’a manages to dodge it again. Quick hook by Randy Wade glances off Momo’a's arms.Randy Wade jabs at Momo’a to no visible effect. Momo’a studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Bone shattering straight left hand from Imani Momo’a lands. Bone shattering straight left hand from Randy Wade but Momo’a ducks under. Randy Wade gets sloppy and Imani Momo’a tries to take advantage. The two exchange wildly both landing but without much steam behind the shots. Randy Wade is measuring Momo’a with his jab. Momo’a isn't fazed. Imani Momo’a closes the distance with his opponent wanting some action. Imani Momo’a tries a nice one-two combination and He scores. Wade decides to launch some tentative punches, Imani Momo’a takes the best of a brief punching exchange.

JMILLY: Imani finally shows up to this fight!

JAMES SHARK: I had him dead and buried last round!

ANGELO BRASI: It’s boxing! Everything can change in a second but he needs to keep this going now!

ZARA MICHAELS: What a turn around!

Nice punches from Imani Momo’a. Wade staggers backwards. Momo’a wants to finish this and continues launching bombs.Imani Momo’a circles around Wade. A right hand from Imani Momo’a
surprises Wade. Good movement from Momo’a as he is bobbing and weaving. Brilliant combination from Randy Wade. Momo’a is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. A right hand from Randy Wade gets deflected. Wade misses a step and Imani Momo’a sees an opportunity to counter him. Nice punch by Imani Momo’a, who outboxes his opponent in this exchange. Some counter punches against Randy Wade land while he's on his bicycle.Randy Wade attempts to cut off Momo’a with punches. Momo’a reels from the strikes. Randy Wade is slowing the pace of the fight a bit and circles around his opponent. Randy Wade goes with a looping right hand while Imani Momo’a jumps back and jabs. Wade seems staggered and Imani Momo’a runs to capitalize with a bunch of jabs and crosses. the referee separates the fighters as the round concludes.

JMILLY: Dare I say, Round Imani?

JAMES SHARK: Shit, you could say that.. it was still close but I think Imani edged it!

ANGELO BRASI: Big round for Imani, he was down and he’s came back looking to win this fight!

ZARA MICHAELS: He needs to keep it up though!

ROUND SIX

Wade seems hesitant as if he would give the initiative to his opponent. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Imani Momo’a goes with a looping right hand while Randy Wade jumps back and jabs. Wade seems staggered and Imani Momo’a runs to capitalize with a bunch of jabs and crosses. Randy Wade throws an uppercut, Momo’a slips it. Quick hook by Imani Momo’a and Wade has reasons to be worried. Wade showing excellent timing, blasts Imani Momo’a with a right hand. Momo’a steps backwards and the punch goes wide. Wade begins to launch a barrage of punches over Momo’a. Imani Momo’a is smart enough to duck backwards Bone shattering straight right hand from Imani Momo’a lands. Several good body shots are evaded by Momo’a. Momo’a decides to launch some tentative punches. Imani Momo’a takes the best of a brief punching exchange. Wade launches a straight but Imani Momo’a avoids it and lands flush with a counter hook. Several good body shots land on Wade. Brutal combination from Randy Wade, Momo’a moves aside and dodges. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring.

JMILLY: Damn Imani has stepped it up, he’s defending well and landing his shots!

JAMES SHARK: Did they replace him with Zion when we weren’t looking?

ANGELO BRASI: Maybe he’s just a slow starter? I don’t know but it seems like his coaches have gotten through to him!

ZARA MICHAELS: Whatever happened, he should just thank the lord that it did!

Solid shot from Randy Wade to the body but Momo’a blocks in time. The two exchange wildly
Momo’a is connecting with a few punches, Wade ribs are getting hammered, they look bad. Imani Momo’a throws an uppercut that lands solidly. Imani Momo’a goes with a looping right hand while Randy Wade jumps back and jabs, Wade seems staggered and Imani Momo’a runs to capitalize with a bunch of jabs and crosses. Imani Momo’a moves forward looking for a hole in his opponent's defense. Imani Momo’a has found an opening in the defense of Wade, launching a big uppercut. Wade is wobbling. Wade leads with a punch, Imani Momo’a avoids it and lands flush with a counter uppercut. Momo’a decides to launch some tentative punches. Imani Momo’a takes the best of a brief punching exchange. Momo’a throws a one-two combo then fakes a move to fire a big right hand on the chin. The strikes hit home. The buzzer sounds, marking the end of the round. The ref tells the fighters to go to their corner.

JMILLY: Momo’a 2 to Wade’s 4

JAMES SHARK: Still got some catching up to do but he’s getting there, this next round his vital for both men!

ANGELO BRASI: Wade is still in this fight, he needs to slow the pace down and dictate the fight again!

ZARA MICHAELS: Feels like he went all in too early and now he’s gassed!

ROUND SEVEN

Quick hook by Imani Momo’a lands, Wade has reasons to be worried. Imani Momo’a and Wade engage in a wild exchange of punches. Imani Momo’a is getting the best of the exchange as he lands a few blows. Imani Momo’a chases Wade and launches a few perfect strikes. Wade steps backwards when those punches connect with his face. Momo’a showing excellent timing, blasts Randy Wade with a right hand. Great hook by Imani Momo’a, Randy Wade is caught off balance and slips to the ground. Momo’a is standing in the neutral corner while Wade is on the ground on his back. Randy Wade's face is covered in blood. He may be having problems seeing as he wipes the blood out of his eyes. The referee begins to count as Wade gets back to his feet, the referee checks on him before continuing the fight. A punch from Imani Momo’a grazes Wade's right cheek. Imani Momo’a has found an opening in the defense of Wade, launching a big hook that could break Wade's ribs. Crushing shot to Wade's body. Crisp uppercut by Momo’a followed by a hard jab, Randy Wade stumbles back. Wade looks for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Imani Momo’a's punches. Pulverizing punch to Wade's head. Randy Wade launches a body shot but Momo’a dodges and catches him with a hard cross.

JMILLY: Nice counter by Momo’a!

JAMES SHARK: Swear they replaced him with Zion!

ANGELO BRASI: He needs this round to keep himself in the fight!

ZARA MICHAELS: If he wins this round then it’s all to play for!

Momo’a throws a hook that hits its mark. Imani Momo’a launches a rapid series of punches taking Wade from one end of the ring to the other. The punishment by Imani Momo’a has left Wade staggered. Imani Momo’a pushes forward now and tries to finish this. Wade stumbles backwards staggered and Imani Momo’a launches aggressively over his opponent throwing some wild punches. Wade is knocked down after a couple of punches, hitting the mat hard. He is out cold as the referee steps in to end the fight.

JMILLY: HOLY FUCK!

JAMES SHARK: Boxing is crazy as fuck!

ANGELO BRASI: Told you, anything can happen in boxing!

ZARA MICHAELS: I don’t think anybody believed that Imani would win this fight by knockout!

Imani Momo’a is brought to the middle of the ring whilst doctors check on Randy Wade.

AINSLEY FLACCO: This contest has come to an end at 2 minutes and 38 seconds of round 7 declaring the winner via KO… Imani Momo’a!!

Imani Momo’a celebrates with his team. The cameras cut over to ringside where Heavyweight fighter Fra McCulloch is sitting watching the action tonight, he’s expected to rematch against Tim Crosby very soon.
London Spencer
Admin

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:03 pm
JMILLY: How good was McCulloch versus Crosby?

JAMES SHARK: That was match of the year for real, I can’t wait for the rematch!

ANGELO BRASI: I love it because I support Manchester’s boxing scene and those two done Manchester proud!

ZARA MICHAELS: Talking about Manchester boxing, up next it’s the pride of Manchester Luca Brasi going against Leo Parks!

Both fighters are already in the ring. Luca Brasi paces from side to side as he stares at his opponent.

AINSLEY FLACCO: This fight is scheduled for ten round of Welterweight Action, introducing first fighting out of the blue corner… he is making his Elite debut tonight…. Leo Parks!!

Leo Parks beats his glove off of his chest.

AINSLEY FLACCO: And introducing his opponent fighting out of the red corner…. he is the fighting pride of Manchester, he is the undefeated Luca Brasi!!!

The crowd was behind Luca Brasi as he continued to stare at his opponent. Ainsley Flaccoexits the ring before the referee gets this one underway.

LUCA BRASI VERSUS LEO PARKS
ROUND ONE

Leo Parks and Luca Brasi touch gloves in the center to get this fight started. Bone shattering straight left hand from Luca Brasi and Leo Parks is going to have a big headache after that blow. Leo Parks has a small cut on her Right cheek. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Leo Parks attempts to cut off Luca Brasi with punches, Luca Brasi reels from the strikes. Leo Parks launches a rapid series of punches taking Luca Brasi from one end of the ring to the other. The two exchange wildly, Luca Brasi is connecting with a few punches. Luca Brasi and Leo Parks circle around the center of the ring.

ANGELO BRASI: Brasi is having a tough time tonight in this fight as he’s struggling to figure Parks out!

ZARA MICHAELS: Brasi is used to being able to impose his power on people but he’s having a tough time in this opening!

JMILLY: He’s still dangerous though, so don’t sleep on him!

JAMES SHARK: Leo Parks has been pretty impressive!

Some nice shots from Leo Parks stun Luca Brasi. Leo Parks throws a one-two combo then fakes a move to fire a big right hand on the chin and that strikes hit home. Luca Brasi launches a furious hook, That hits Leo Parks's chin like a wrecking ball. Leo Parks loses balance and goes to the mat. Luca Brasi is standing in the neutral corner while Leo Parks is on the ground on her back. Leo Parks is standing now and the referee continues the fight. Luca Brasi attempts to cut off Leo Parks with punches, Leo Parks reels from the strikes. Tremendous strikes from Luca Brasi and big punches are landing. Brilliant combination from Luca Brasi That forces Leo Parks to try and defend better. Leo Parks's Mouth is beginning to swell. Leo Parks tries a nice one-two combination and she scores. Big hook by Leo Parks and Luca Brasi looks like he was hit by a bus. The Bell sounds, marking the end of the round. The ref tells the fighters to go to their corner.

ANGELO BRASI: That round was a toss up.

JMILLY: Brasi ain’t figures out Parks yet, he’s walked into this against the unknown and is paying for it!

JAMES SHARK: Brasi is a strong fighter, I don’t doubt he’ll bounce back soon!

ZARA MICHAELS: Does Luca have the same power he once did at middleweight?

LUCA BRASI VERSUS LEO PARKS
ROUND TWO

Luca Brasi launches a rapid series of punches
taking Leo Parks from one end of the ring to the other. Luca Brasi closes the distance with his opponent wanting some action. Leo Parks paws at Luca Brasi. Luca Brasi answers with solid punches. Leo Parks's Right cheek is bruised after the punishment She's received. Nice punch by Luca Brasi who outboxes his opponent in this exchange. Leo Parks's Left eye is beginning to swell. Luca Brasi is swinging for the fences. Luca Brasi throws a one-two combo then fakes a move to fire a big right hand on the chin and that strikes hit home. The Referee is asking Leo Parks to defend herself! The Referee jumps in between the fighters and stops the punishment for Leo Parks.

JMILLY: And there is the Luca Brasi we’re used to seeing!

JAMES SHARK: He came out in the second round looking to kill and he did that!

ANGELO BRASI: He's still adjusting to this new weight division, so it’s going to take him time to get used to it!

ZARA MICHAELS: Brasi keeps extending his record!

The referee brings Luca Brasi to the middle of the ring for the official decision.

AINSLEY FLACCO: The referee has called a stop to this contest at 1 minute and five second of the second round… declaring winner via tko… Luca Brasi!!

The cameras cut over to former Disney channel actor and current Elite Middleweight, Harper Buckley who is enjoying the fights tonight. Harper is expected to make his return at the next show.
London Spencer
Admin

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:05 pm
JMILLY: Harper Buckley in the crowd tonight! Tell me what y’all really think of this dude?

JAMES SHARK: Embarrassment to boxing! Just because you played a boxer in a movie don’t mean you can fucking box!

ANGELO BRASI: He brings eyes to the sport but I don’t agree with it!

ZARA MICHAELS: Enough about embarrassments to boxing because up next we’ve got a heavyweight collision between two men that both need validation!

In the ring both men are standing in their respective corners. Amsel is the crowd favorite tonight. There’s a ferocious staredown by Savage while the referee recites the rules.

AINSLEY FLACCO: This fight is scheduled for 10 rounds of heavyweight action… introducing first fighting out of the blue corner, He is Mr Savage himself Tony Savage!!

Savage continues to stare at Amsel.

AINSLEY FLACCO: And introducing his opponent, fighting out of the red corner… Ekkehardt Amsel!!

Amsel is calm in his corner. He looks convinced of his abilities. The referee calls for the bell to start this fight.

EKKEHARDT AMSEL VERSUS TONY SAVAGE
ROUND ONE

The fight gets underway. Tremendous strikes from Amsel but Savageblocks with confidence. Nice punch by Savage as he outboxes his opponent in this exchange. Amsel tries a hook to the body and hits Savage Ribs hard. Quick hook by Savage Glances off Amsel's arms. Amsel studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Brilliant combination from Amsel forces Savage to try and defend better. Brutal combination from Amsel and Savage is in a bad way, his legs look wobbly. Savage steps forward and Amsel catches him with an uppercut to the chin. Solid jabs from Savage. Amsel fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Bone shattering straight left hand from Savage lands. Savage Attempts to cut off Amsel with punches but Amsel avoids getting cornered. Nice punch by Savage nearly tags Amsel. Amsel swings and lands hard on Savage's face.

JMILLY: Big hit from Amsel!

JAMES SHARK: Amsel is known for his power!

ANGELO BRASI: I’ve felt his power… Fisk hits harder!

ZARA MICHAELS: You put Amsel down twice in your fight with him.

Amsel studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Shovel hook by Amsel tags Savage. Amsel just won't stop and continues to rain punches, Savage may be in trouble. Amsel leads with a punch, Savage avoids it and lands flush with a counter uppercut. Amsel just won't stop and continues to rain punches, Savage may be in trouble. Amsel and Savage circle around the center of the ring. Savage fakes a move and moves laterally. Savage showing excellent timing, blasts Amsel with a right hand. Amsel steps backwards and the punch goes wide. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. The referee separates the fighters as the buzzer sounds.

JMILLY: Close round!

JAMES SHARK: Ima give it to Amsel… he done just enough for me!

ANGELO BRASI: I’d give it to Amsel but barely!

ZARA MICHAELS: I’m with Milly it’s too close!

ROUND TWO

Amsel and Savage engage in a wild exchange of punches. Both fighters are connecting and this could be ending soon if either lands a lucky punch. Amsel begins to launch a barrage of punches over Savage, this is getting worse and worse for Savage. Amsel saw an opening and delivered a big right hand. A right hand from Amsel surprises Savage. Tremendous strikes from Savage as Some big punches are landing. Pulverizing punch to Savage's head but Savage slips the punch. Savage is measuring Amsel with his jab but Amsel isn't fazed. Savage is slowing the pace of the fight a bit and circles around his opponent. Savage and Amsel circle around the center of the ring. Amsel begins to launch a barrage of punches over Savage. A right hand from Amsel surprises Savage. A shot seen throughout the arena and Savage stumbles back, his corner is screaming as Amsel is coming again. Pulverizing punch to Savage's head. Savage leads with a punch, Amsel avoids it and lands flush with a counter uppercut.

JMILLY: Beautiful counter by Amsel!

JAMES SHARK: Now this is what Amsel is capable of!

ANGELO BRASI: He needs to start doing it more regular because he’s been poor in his last couple of fights!

ZARA MICHAELS: Amsel hasn’t had the best start in Elite!

Amsel is swinging for the fences and lands a hit that almost breaks Savage's jaw. Nice punch by Amsel as he outboxes his opponent in this exchange. Savage follows Amsel, only to get counter punched in a big way. Some nice shots from Savage miss their mark. A right hand from Amsel makes Savage stumble back. Amsel tries a hook to the body and hits Savage ribs hard. Amsel and Savage engage in a wild exchange of punches, Amsel is getting the best of the exchange as he lands a few blows. Amsel throws a punch that finds an opening in the defense of Savage. the referee separates the fighters as the round concludes.

JMILLY: This round is maybe for Amsel, but it's close.

JAMES SHARK: It’s for Amsel!

ANGELO BRASI: Savage has been poor in this fight so far, I’d give it to Amsel!

ZARA MICHAELS: Amsel has imposes himself in this fight!

ROUND THREE

Tremendous strikes from Savage to start the round but Amsel blocks with confidence. Amsel showing excellent timing, blasts Savage with a right hand.
Great hook by Amsel and Savage is caught off balance and slips to the ground. Amsel is standing in the neutral corner while Savage is on the ground on his back. The referee begins to count but it isn’t long before Savage is on his feet again. The referee continues the fight. Amsel studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Amsel is swinging for the fences and lands a hit that almost breaks Savage's jaw. Amsel begins to launch a barrage of punches over Savage. Tremendous strikes from Amsel, Some big punches are landing. A punch from Savage gets blocked by Amsel. Savage gets sloppy and Amsel tries to take advantage, Savage paws at Amsel but Amsel answers with solid punches. Savage launches a body shot but Amsel dodges and catches him with a hard cross. Amsel studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Amsel goes to the body as he punishes Savage's ribs with a couple of hooks.

JMILLY: Amsel working those ribs!

JAMES SHARK: Savage in a bad way right now!

ANGELO BRASI: Does Savage have heart? We’ve been asking this question for a while now!

ZARA MICHAELS: Think back to his last fight with Vitor Martinez… he was behind on the card and found a way to win!

Savage leads with a punch but Amsel avoids it and lands flush with a counter uppercut. Bone shattering straight right hand from Amsel lands. Amsel seems hesitant as if he would give the initiative to his opponent. Brilliant combination from Amsel forces Savage to try and defend better. Amsel closes the distance with his opponent wanting some action. Amsel feints and moves forward to hit with a hook. Savage launches a flurry of punches but Amsel slips out of danger. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Amsel tries to show his boxing skills with a one-two combo and those punches are landing on Savage's face. Shovel hook by Amsel tags Savage. A left hook from Amsel grazes the chin of Savage. Brilliant combination from Amsel forces Savage to try and defend better. Amsel and Savage engage in a wild exchange of punches. Amsel has found an opening in the defense of Savage, launching a big hook. Amsel saw an opening and delivered a big right hand. the referee tells the fighters to go to their corners as the round is over.

JMILLY: Amsel with another big round?

JAMES SHARK: Savage does know that he doesn’t get points for getting hit right?

ANGELO BRASI: Amsel hasn’t allowed him to breath in this fight.

ZARA MICHAELS: He's got to stay on his toes though because we have seen Savage come back in the past!

ROUND FOUR

Savage throws a punch that gets deflected. Amsel feints and moves forward to hit with a hook. Several good body shots land on Savage. Savage studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Some counter punches against Amsel almost hit him as he moves away. A right hand from Amsel surprises Savage. Amsel throws an uppercut that lands solidly. Savage studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Several good body shots land on Savage. Savage ribs are getting hammered, they look bad.
Tremendous strikes from Amsel, Some big punches are landing. Amsel goes with a looping right hand while Savage jumps back and jabs Amsel only hits air and the subsequent exchange is fruitless. Amsel throws a hook that hits its mark.

JMILLY: Big hook from Amsel!

JAMES SHARK: Savage is in trouble right now!

ANGELO BRASI: savage has got to get himself in this fight!

ZARA MICHAELS: Hes struggling with Amsel’s power!

A wicked punch by Amsel rocks Savage.
Savage's Right cheek is beginning to swell. Amsel dodges a strike and counters with a crushing hook
that almost lifts Savage from the ground. Savage's Right eye is bruised after the punishment he's received. Nice punches from Amsel. Savage staggers backwards. Amsel wants to finish this and continues launching bombs. Amsel launches a furious hook That hits Savage's chin like a wrecking ball. Savage loses balance and goes to the mat. Amsel is standing in the neutral corner while Savage is on the ground on his back. The referee begins to count as Savage climbs to his feet. Savage is standing now and the referee is fine with continuing the fight. A left hook from Amsel grazes the chin of Savage. Amsel throws a looping right hand that lands on Savage's chin. A right hand from Amsel surprises Savage.The buzzer sounds, marking the end of the round. The ref tells the fighters to go to their corner.

JMILLY: This has been all Amsel so far!

JAMES SHARK: I’m putting money on Savage not winning a single round… this is going to be a shut out!

ANGELO BRASI: Savage is struggling big time!

ZARA MICHAELS: you’ve got to wonder is this just too big of a jump for him this early in his career?

ROUND FIVE

Amsel launches a couple of jabs and then a big hook. Savage blocks the jabs but the last punch hits hard on Savage's cheek. Savage stumbles and falls to the mat. Amsel is standing in the neutral corner while Savage is on the ground on his back. The referee begins to count as Savage gets to his feet. The referee allows the fight to continue. Crisp uppercut by Amsel followed by a hard jab had Savage stumbling back.The two exchange wildly, Amsel is connecting with a few punches. Amsel showing excellent timing, blasts Savage with a right hand. Great hook by Amsel and Savage is caught off balance and slips to the ground. Amsel is standing in the neutral corner for the second time in this round while Savage is on the ground on his back. The referee begins to count as Savage slowly gets back to his feet before the count of 5. The referee tells Savage that if he’s knocked down again he’ll stop this fight before continuing. A furious flurry of punches from Amsel just misses Savage. Savage tries to show his boxing skills with a one-two combo and those punches are landing on Amsel’s face.

JMILLY: Nice combo from Savage, he’s finally showing what he can do after that early knock down!

JAMES SHARK: I still ain’t think he’ll win a single round!

ANGELO BRASI: Well that knockdown has already put him behind in the scoring!

ZARA MICHAELS: He's got to keep this going but he’s bleeding heavily!

Some nice shots from Savage stun Amsel. Amsel is opening up on Savage and raining down combinations, Savage's corner looks worried. A wicked punch by Savage rocks Amsel. Amsel seems hesitant as if he would give the initiative to his opponent. Savage continues to bleed from that cut. It could be affecting his vision. An overhand right from Amsel that looked like it was capable of destroying a brick wall is stopped by Savages face as it connects. Savage feints and moves forward to hit with a hook that lands. Bone shattering straight left hand from Amsel connects with the side of Savage’s head. Savage goes to the body as he punishes Amsel’s ribs with a couple of hooks. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Nice punch by Savage nearly tags Amsel. Bone shattering straight left hand from Savage connects. Some counter punches against Amsel almost hit him as he moved away. Savage misses a step and Amsel sees an opportunity to counter him. Savage follows Amsel only to get counter punched in a big way. Savage jabs at Amsel to no visible effect. Savage dodges a strike and counters with a crushing hook that almost lifts Amsel from the ground. the referee tells the fighters to go to their corners as the round is over.

JMILLY: Think Amsel just edges this fur to the knock down.

JAMES SHARK: My bet still stands!

ANGELO BRASI: Much better from Savage but will that cut eventually stop him?

ZARA MICHAELS: His cut man has some work on his hands!

ROUND SIX

Savage paws at Amsel. Amsel answers with solid punches. Incredible haymaker from Savage forces Amsel’s head to snap backwards. Superb haymaker by Amsel lands on Savage's face like a cannonball. Savage avoids a dangerous strike from Amsel and counters with a solid straight. Amsel throws a fast hook but Savage dodges and fires an uppercut that almost puts him into orbit. Amsel goes with a looping right hand while Savage jumps back and jabs, Savage seems staggered and Amsel runs to capitalize with a bunch of jabs and crosses. Savage swings hard and lands with a big impact onto Amsel’s Chin. Savage launches a couple of jabs and then a big hook. Amsel blocks the jabs but the last punch hits hard on Amsel’s cheek. Amsel stumbles and falls to the mat. Savage goes to the neutral corner while Amsel is on the ground on his back. Amsel was in disbelief that Savage put him on the ground. The referee begins to count as Savage watches his opponent intensely. Amsel slowly gets back up to a vertical base. The referee checks on him as he still looks a little stunned from the last shot. Savage looks on as Amsel is seemingly taking the standing 8 count to give himself more time. Savage was getting frustrated as the referee agreed to continue the fight. Pulverizing punch to Savage's head connects. Savage throws a one-two combo then fakes a move to fire a big right hand on the chin and the strikes hit home.

JMILLY: Shark I think you gone lose that bet?

JAMES SHARK: What bet?

ANGELO BRASI: You know exactly what bet!

ZARA MICHAELS: It isn’t over till it’s over!

Savage throws a left hook but Amsel dodges and fires an uppercut that almost puts him into orbit. Superb haymaker by Savage that lands on Amsel’s face like a cannonball. Amsel launches a stiff jab, that barely hits Savage's face.Amsel launches a hook to the body, Savage moves aside looking for a counter. Savage is trying to counter now. Savage’s mind is definitely in the fight, Amsel just got nailed! Savage saw an opening and delivered a big right hand. A furious flurry of punches from Amsel puts Savage in a world of hurt. Savage paws at Amsel. Amsel answers with solid punches.Savage launches a couple of jabs and then a big hook. Amsel blocks the jabs but the last punch hits hard on Amsel’s cheek. Amsel stumbles and falls to the mat. Savage goes to the neutral corner as Amsel is on the ground on his back. Savage's face is covered in blood. He may be having problems seeing as he wipes the blood out of his eyes. The referee begins to count as Amsel is catching his breath on the canvas for a moment. Savage runs the blood away from his eyes as Amsel begins to get back to his feet. The referee gets to the count of 7 before Amsel is vertical again. The fight continues. Savage launches a hook to Amsel’s body. Amsel launches a straight right to Savage’s chin. Savage and Amsel engage in a wild exchange of punches. Savage is getting the best of the exchange as he lands a few blows. The referee separates the fighters as the buzzer sounds.

JMILLY: Finally Savage scores a round!

JAMES SHARK: I never seen it!

ANGELO BRASI: You lost the bet!

ZARA MICHAELS: He might have won the round but his cut man still has to stop the bleeding!

ROUND SEVEN

An overhand right from Amsel that looked like it was capable of destroying a brick wall and Savage stops that one with his face. Amsel is wondering how Savage is standing.Amsel and Savage circle around the center of the ring. As the fight continues it seems that Amsel is taking the best of the fight. Incredible haymaker from Amsel and you can see Savage's head being snapped backwards. Shovel hook by Amsel tags Savage. Amsel begins to launch a barrage of punches over Savage, this is getting worse and worse for Savage. Amsel launches a couple of jabs and then a big hook, Savage blocks the jabs but the last punch hits hard on Savage's cheek. Savage stumbles and falls to the mat. Amsel is standing in the neutral corner while Savage is on the ground on his back. You can see Savage's blood making stains in the mat.The referee begins to count but he isn’t there for long as Savage’s pride wouldn’t allow him to stay down. Savage is standing now and the referee continues the fight. Amsel decides to launch some tentative punches, Amsel takes the best of a brief punching exchange. Amsel launches a rapid series of punches taking Savage from one end of the ring to the other. Amsel and Savage engage in a wild exchange of punches, Amsel is getting the best of the exchange as he lands a few blows. Savage doesn't stop bleeding.
Amsel has found an opening in the defense of Savage, launching a big uppercut and Savage is wobbling. Big punch by Amsel and it looks like Savage was hit by a bus. Amsel launches a rapid series of punches taking Savage from one end of the ring to the other.

JMILLY: Savage is looking bad here!

JAMES SHARK: Homie’s face is a damn mess!

ANGELO BRASI: He needs to be careful the referee could stop this!

ZARA MICHAELS: The referee might need to!

Savage is a bloody mess. A shot seen throughout the arena connects and Savage stumbles back, his corner is screaming as Amsel is coming in again.Savage's face is covered in blood. He may be having problems seeing as he wipes the blood out of his eyes. Amsel dodges a strike and counters with a crushing hook that almost lifts Savage from the ground. Amsel closes the distance with his opponent wanting some action. Savage launches a straight but Amsel avoids it and lands flush with a counter hook. Savage launches a body shot, Amsel dodges and catches him with a hard cross. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Amsel is slowing the pace of the fight a bit and circles around his opponent. Amsel goes to the body as he punishes Savage's ribs with a couple of hooks. Amsel has found an opening in the defense of Savage, launching a big uppercut and Savage is wobbling. Savage launches a couple of jabs and then a big hook. Amsel blocks the jabs but the last punch hits hard on Amsel’s cheek! Amsel stumbles and falls to the mat. Savage is standing in the neutral corner while Savage is on the ground on his back. Savage is a bloody mess and you can see he’s hoping that Amsel stays down. The referee begins to count as Amsel begins to get back to his feet but you can see that this has taken a lot out of Amsel. He makes it to his feet and the referee continues the fight. Savage throws a combo, Amsel ducks under and catches him with a counter straight. Savage swings again, only to get countered once more. Amsel begins to launch a barrage of punches over Savage, this is getting worse and worse for Savage. The referee separates the fighters as the buzzer sounds.

JMILLY: Got to give the round to Savage but at what cost?

JAMES SHARK: Homie looks like he’s been eating the box on its visit from Mother Nature!

ANGELO BRASI: If his cutman keeps him in this fight then give that man a pay rise!

ZARA MICHAELS: Give him it already he’s kept him in this fight so far!

ROUND EIGHT

As the fight continues it seems that Amsel is taking the best of the fight. Savage continues to bleed from that cut. It could be affecting his vision. Amsel has found an opening in the defense of Savage, launching a big hook that could break Savage's ribs. Crushing shot to Savage's body and He's holding his side. Amsel shows no signs of slowing down. He's in great shape. Savage doesn't stop bleeding. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Amsel fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Amsel has found an opening in the defense of Savage, launching a big uppercut and Savage is wobbling. Amsel launches a furious hook that hits Savage's chin like a wrecking ball. Savage loses balance and goes to the mat. Amsel is standing in the neutral corner while Savage is on the ground on his back
Savage's face is covered in blood. The referee begins to count but Savage’s blood is pouring out more. Savage gets to his feet before the 7 count. The referee warns him he will stop this fight if he takes more punishment. Amsel and Savage engage in a wild exchange of punches. Amsel is getting the best of the exchange as he lands a few blows.Savage throws a punch that gets deflected. Amsel is slowing the pace of the fight a bit and circles around his opponent. Amsel has found an opening in the defense of Savage, launching a big hook.

JMILLY: Homie almost broke this mans ribs with hook!

JAMES SHARK: Savage is in pain right now!

ANGELO BRASI: Amsel smells the victory is coming!

ZARA MICHAELS: There was a nice comeback from Savage but he’s fading fast!

The two exchange wildly, Amsel is connecting with a few punches. Amsel tries to show his boxing skills with a one-two combo and those punches are landing on Savage's face. Savage's face is covered in blood. He may be having problems seeing as he wipes the blood out of his eyes. Amsel throws a looping right hand that lands on Savage's chin and that stops Savage in his tracks. The referee jumps in and sends Amsel to the neutral corner whilst he brings the doctor in to look at Savage’s eye. After a few moments the referee waves the fight off.

JMILLY: GOD DAMN!

JAMES SHARK: Told you! He lucky he got this far!

ANGELO BRASI: The doctor made the right call, this could have been a lot worse!

ZARA MICHAELS: Amsel kept targeting that eye the second he cut it!

Savage is sent to the back to get treatment whilst the referee brings Amsel to the middle of the ring for the official decision.

AINSLEY FLACCO: The referee has brought a stop to this contest at 2 minutes and 29 seconds of the 8th round due to doctor's orders… declaring the winner via TKO.. Ekkehardt Amsel!!

Victor Morillo climbs into the ring after the official decision and challenges Amsel to a rematch after their controversial draw in Mexico. Amsel accepts the rematch and Morillo smirks before leaving the ring.
London Spencer
Admin

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:06 pm
JMILLY: Rematch time, that shit will be dope!

JAMES SHARK: Need better judges though because Morillo punished him the first time round!

ANGELO BRASI: And I believe he will do it again. I’ve been hearing that he’s working on power in the gym, he’s looking to build himself up to bring knockouts into his game!

ZARA MICHAELS: But up next, we’ve got Anthony Aguila going one on one with Hector Jones. Aguila has been on fire in Elite and I believe he is the crown jewel in this division.

Aguila enters the ring and this place seems about to burst. The fans are with him today. Hector Jones doesn't look concerned about anything his opponent brings to the table.

AINSLEY FLACCO: This is a ten round, Welterweight contest… introducing first fighting out of the blue corner, he makes his Elite debut tonight… Hector Jones!

Hector raises his hand as he stares at his opponent.

AINSLEY FLACCO: And in the Red corner, he is the undefeated, Crown Jewel of the Welterweight Division… Anthony Aguila!

Aguila smirks at his opponent before the referee calls for the bell to start the fight.

ANTHONY AGUILA VERSUS HECTOR JONES
ROUND ONE

Jones and Aguila move forward as the bell signals the beginning of the fight.Hector Jones fires an unorthodox punch to Aguila's torso that goes wide. The two exchange wildly both landing but without much steam behind the shots. Anthony Aguila moves forward looking for a hole in his opponent's defense. Anthony Aguila goes with a looping right hand while Hector Jones jumps back and jabs Aguila only hits air and the subsequent exchange is fruitless. Bone shattering straight right hand from Anthony Aguila but Jones ducks under. Bone shattering straight right hand from Anthony Aguila and Jones is going to have a big headache after that blow. Jones is swinging for the fences, Aguila backpedals and creates space. Hector Jones is asking him if he is going to fight. Poorly executed technique by Jones and Anthony Aguila looks to counter. Bone shattering straight left hand from Anthony Aguila but Jones ducks under. Aguila and Jones circle around the center of the ring. Solid shot from Anthony Aguila to the body but Jones blocks in time. Aguila launches a hook to the body, Hector Jones moves aside looking for a counter. Hector Jones fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut, Aguila blocks that like it was easy. Hector Jones gets sloppy and Anthony Aguila tries to take advantage. Good body hook from Anthony Aguila but Hector Jones defends with ease.

JMILLY: Both these men have been on point with the defending tonight!

JAMES SHARK: This is real boxing, this is the sweet science that doesn’t get much love!

ANGELO BRASI: The type of fight we are seeing isn’t usually well received by the casuals! They expect every fight to be scripted and directed by Slyvester Stallone… movies have been the downfall of boxing!

ZARA MICHAELS: I agree movies have set an unrealistic standard for fighting! These are human beings and if they fought like that in every fight then it would cut years off of them!

Bone shattering straight left hand from Hector Jones but Aguila ducks under. Solid jabs from Hector Jones as Aguila defends. Jones launches a flurry of punches, Aguila slips out of danger. Aguila tries to get some advantage after his opponent miss move. Brilliant combination from Anthony Aguila, Jones is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. A punch from Anthony Aguila grazes Jones's right cheek. A punch from Anthony Aguila whizzes past Jones. The two exchange wildly, Aguila is connecting with a few punches Solid jabs from Hector Jones but Aguila defends. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Several good body shots are evaded by Aguila. Hector Jones and Aguila engage in a wild exchange of punches, Both fighters are missing terribly. the referee separates the fighters as the round concludes.

JMILLY: This is a hard round to score, both of these dudes have had each other’s number in this first round!

JAMES SHARK: I’d have to give this one a draw.

ANGELO BRASI: It’s been an interesting round so far, I’ve enjoyed the action!

ZARA MICHAELS: We need someone to break away from the pack in the next round!

ROUND TWO

Jones launches a hook to the body and Aguila stops that one with his ribs. Anthony Aguila goes with a looping right hand while Hector Jones jumps back and jabs, Aguila seems staggered and Hector Jones runs to capitalize with a bunch of jabs and crosses. Solid jabs from Anthony Aguila. Jones defends. Aguila clumsily fails here and it's time for Hector Jones to fight back. Bone shattering straight right hand from Hector Jones but Aguila ducks under. Hector Jones fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. A right hand from Anthony Aguila surprises Jones. Quick hook by Hector Jones glances off Aguila's arms. Good movement from Jones moving in to strike and moving away afterwards. Jones seems hesitant as if he would give the initiative to his opponent. Hector Jones and Aguila engage in a wild exchange of punches. Both fighters are missing terribly. Jones dodges a strike and counters with a crushing hook that almost lifts Aguila from the ground. A solid combination from Anthony Aguila mostly hits air. Tremendous strikes from Aguila but Jones blocks with confidence, Jones and Aguila circle around the center of the ring. Anthony Aguila jabs at Jones hitting his chest.

JMILLY: Nice Jab by Aguila!

JAMES SHARK: Both of them are having their moments but we’re yet to see that decisive moment that changes the fight.

ANGELO BRASI: Neither man is giving the other an inch in this fight!

ZARA MICHAELS: Aguila looks to have so far met someone that can match him!

Bone shattering straight right hand from Anthony Aguila but Jones ducks under. Aguila looks for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Hector Jones's punches, Aguila measures the resilience of Jones's chin with an uppercut while Jones lands some great crosses. Bone shattering straight left hand from Anthony Aguila and Jones is going to have a big headache after that blow. Solid jabs from Hector Jones. Aguila defends. Aguila is trying to counter now. Bone shattering straight left hand from Anthony Aguila but Jones ducks under. Jones seems hesitant as if he would give the initiative to his opponent. Brilliant combination from Hector Jones, Aguila is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. Some nice shots from Hector Jones miss their mark. the referee tells the fighters to go to their corners as the round is over.

JMILLY: Another close round between them.

JAMES SHARK: Too close to call, maybe you give it to Aguila.

ANGELO BRASI: Either man could have been given the round, it just depends on the judges!

ZARA MICHAELS: Both men just need that one second to turn this fight upside down!

ROUND THREE

A left hook from Aguila grazes the chin of Jones. Some counter punches against Hector Jones land while he's on his bicycle. Bone shattering straight right hand from Anthony Aguila and Jones is going to have a big headache after that blow. Anthony Aguila throws a punch that finds an opening in the defense of Jones.Good movement from Jones, who is bobbing and weaving. Hector Jones fakes a move and moves laterally. A right hand from Hector Jones gets deflected. Jones clumsily fails here and it's time for Anthony Aguila to fight back. Crisp uppercut by Aguila followed by a hard jab and Hector Jones stumbles back. Hector Jones tries a nice one-two combination that gets blocked. Several good body shots are evaded by Aguila. Aguila is trying to counter now. Anthony Aguila just won't stop and continues to rain punches Jones may be in trouble. Aguila launches a hook to the body, Hector Jones moves aside looking for a counter. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. A left hook from Aguila grazes the chin of Jones. Anthony Aguila jabs at Jones to no visible effect. Jones is trying to counter now. Nice punches from Hector Jones. Even nicer blocks from Aguila. A punch from Anthony Aguila grazes Jones's right cheek. That brutal impact left Jones laid out on the mat. Anthony Aguila's corner pours in to congratulate him as the referee waves off the fight.

JMILLY: Big KO by Aguila!

JAMES SHARK: That felt lucky to me… both them was having a good fight!

ANGELO BRASI: Aguila has this in his locker, he’s a phenomenal fighter!

ZARA MICHAELS: This is the leader of the welterweights!

The referee brought Anthony Aguila to the middle of the ring for the official decision as his team celebrated behind him.

AINSLEY FLACCO: This contest has come to an end at 1 minute and 59 seconds of the third round… declaring the winner via KO… Anthony Aguila!

Anthony Aguila gets on the microphone and states that he wants Marissa Kane or Luca Brasi next, as he basically beaten every other welterweight with a name.
London Spencer
Admin

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:09 pm
JMILLY: Both of them fights sound good as hell!

JAMES SHARK: Both are some money fights for Aguila too! Angelo, since one of them is your kid, who would you prefer Aguila fight next?

ANGELO BRASI: I want him to fight Luca, his name will be good on Luca’s record!

ZARA MICHAELS: You think Luca will beat him?

ANGELO BRASI: Of course!

JAMES SHARK: Will be a good ass fight but talking of good ass fights, we’ve got one up next… it’s lightweight rematch between Falkov and Aparicio!

Both women are in the ring as Ainsley Flaccois in to make the official introductions for this fight.

AINSLEY FLACCO: This match is scheduled for ten rounds of Lightweight action… it’s a rematch and it is for the mandatory contendership of the WBF Lightweight Championship, introducing first, fighting out of the blue corner…. Paris Falkov!

Falkov is focused on the task at hand as she stares at Aleja Aparicio.

AINSLEY FLACCO: And introducing her opponent, fighting out of the red corner, she is the number 3 ranked lightweight in the world…. Aleja Aparicio!!

Aleja raises her hand. Ainsley Flaccoexits the ring and the referee gets this one underway.

ALEJA APARICIO VERSUS PARIS FALKOV
ROUND ONE

Aleja Aparicio and Paris Falkov touch gloves in the center to get this fight started. Aleja Aparicio has found an opening in the defense of Falkov, launching a big hook but Paris Falkov steps backwards and avoids that hook. She returns the favor with tremendous strikes but Aleja blocks with confidence. Brilliant combination from Paris Falkov But Aleja is showing some dodging skills avoiding those ones. She answers back with a brilliant combination that forces Falkov to try and defend better. Aleja Aparicio swings at Falkov but it’s no good.A left hook from Falkov grazes the chin of Aleja. Aleja pushes off of Paris Falkov and starts launching a flurry of hooks and body shots. Falkov stumbles backwards but Aleja Aparicio chases her and continues the rain of blows.

JMILLY: Aleja has began to find her Rhythm and this could be big trouble for Falkov!

JAMES SHARK: Falkov is looking to reclaim her previous standing in the boxing world and she needs to do it big tonight!

ANGELO BRASI: Many believe though that Aleja is the uncrowned ruler of the lightweights plus she has that advantage of beating Falkov before.

ZARA MICHAELS: But Falkov was ahead on the cards before that stoppage!

Falkov rolls her shoulder and circles as Aleja fires a big shot, the force puts her in the corner. Falkov is throwing a flurry of punches but Aleja ducks under and circles out of the corner. Some nice shots from Aleja Aparicio miss their mark.Paris Falkov looks to counter as she tries a nice one-two combination that connects. Paris Falkov throws an uppercut, Aleja slips it. She follows up with several good body shots land on Falkov. The referee separates the fighters as the round concludes. The fighters touch gloves as they head back to their corners.

JMILLY: Think Aleja just edges this round! There wasn’t much action, it was more about the sweet science instead of chasing the knockout!

JAMES SHARK: Falkov needs to find her spots and take control of this fight!

ANGELO BRASI: Falkov has power in her hands but her chin is suspect!

ZARA MICHAELS: I feel that Falkov edged that round!

ROUND TWO

Both fighters come out for round two and Paris Falkov throws a punch that gets deflected. Aleja Aparicio looks to counter as she throws a wicked punch that goes awry. Aleja moves forward looking for some action as she attempts to back Falkov into the corner. Falkov launches some bone breaking punches to Aleja's ribs but Aleja blocks. Paris Falkov gets sloppy and Aleja Aparicio tries to take advantage. It’s now Aleja’s turn to test the ribs of Falkov with some heavy punches to Falkov's ribs that are landing. Aleja is throwing a flurry of punches as Paris Falkov just can't get away. She’s zoning in on Falkov as she starts launching a flurry of hooks and body shots. Falkov holds her opponent tight while he tries to cool down the action. The referee jumps in to break up the clinch. Aleja once again goes straight after the body but Falkov blocks. Paris Falkov looks to counter as he postures up and launches a series of punches. He’s making connections as Aleja is feeling those hits.

JMILLY: Falkov got some fast hands and she’s putting them to work right now! Aleja needs to find a way to block those shots because this kid comes at you from so many different angles!

JAMES SHARK: Falkov showing what she can do right now!

ANGELO BRASI: Aleja is in big trouble right now!

ZARA MICHAELS: She can’t deal with the speed of Falkov!

Aleja pushes away from Paris Falkov creating enough distance to start launching a flurry of hooks and body shots. Falkov stumbles backwards attempting to get away from her but Aleja Aparicio chases her and continues the rain of blows. Aleja is forcing Falkov back, the young fighter is struggling to defend herself as she’s backed up into the corner. Her team are screaming at her to get out of the corner as Aleja is throwing a flurry of punches in the corner. Falkov can’t get away but she’s managing to block a good number of those shots even though she’s getting tagged with some heavy ones. Falkov has a small cut on his Right cheek. Falkov puts her guard up and Aleja is lightning fast to switch her attention to her rib cage with some thunderous shots. Falkov is feeling those as Aleja hits her with a hard blow to the mid-section. Falkov is taking punishment in the corner, especially to the body as Aleja is targeting it with heavy blows.

JMILLY: Falkov needs to do something now before he takes too much punishment to the body! We know this fight can change in an instant, these two have traded momentum back and forth but Aleja has taken the body…. it’s difficult to come back from!

JAMES SHARK: She needs to protect her body, if she can’t breath then she can’t fight!

ANGELO BRASI: It’s smart of Aleja to take the body because She isn’t going to win the head!

ZARA MICHAELS: Falkov has a longer reach and can hit her from anywhere!

Falkov manages to block one vital shot and counter with a nice uppercut that creates distance between them. Falkov makes that distance grows as he starts backing Aleja up with a flurry of hooks and body shots. Aleja holds Falkov tight while she tries to cool down the action. The referee intervenes to separate the clinch. Falkov is first to show after the restart as she goes straight for the body with some heavy hooks. Falkov begins to take control of this fight as he comes at Aleja with a series of punches that are connecting. Aleja is in Trouble now as Falkov is throwing everything she has at her. Falkov is backing Aleja up with body shot combinations but the second she is able to Aleja holds Falkov tight while she tries to cool down the action. Falkov is flinging some shots in the clinch before the referee intervenes again. Falkov pushes Aleja away then comes at her again with a flurry of hooks and body shots. Aleja stumbles backwards and Falkov is chasing her throwing some bombs in her direction. Aleja has a small cut above her right eye. Falkov gets her against the ropes and is just punishing her with combinations. Aleja is quick to clinch with Falkov, which begins to infuriate the young fighter. The referee intervenes to break them up as the bell sounds for the end of the round.

JMILLY: This is a toss up round! Aleja had the early moment and Falkov took the later moments! You can see that Falkov is getting annoyed by the clinching which is probably working in Aleja’s favor, she’s getting her wound up and he’s going to make mistakes.

JAMES SHARK: It’s a very even round but I’m leaning towards Falkov!

ANGELO BRASI: It’s too close to call!

ZARA MICHAELS: I’m going with Aleja!

ROUND THREE

Falkov comes out hot and lands several good body shots on Aleja. She replies with a quick hook that glances off Falkov's arms. Falkov wants to close the range but Aleja doesn't want to keep it close as she moves backwards. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Aleja Aparicio tries to keep the distance as Falkov comes forward looking for her. She is light on her feet but is caught with a leaping hook by Falkov. Falkov has her where he wants her as he begins throwing a flurry of punches that Aleja Aparicio just can't get away from. Paris Falkov is looking to end this as he comes with another series of punches. Aleja is taking punishment now and her corner isn’t happy about it. Aleja Aparicio looks to return the favor with a series of punches but Falkov is answering back with shots of her own, the pair are trading with each other in a beautiful exchange. Aleja Aparicio seems to be taking control here but Falkov is quick to dodge and block most of her shots. Falkov avoids a dangerous strike from Aleja and counters with a solid straight. Aleja Aparicio goes with a looping right hand while Paris Falkov jumps back and jabs. Aleja seems staggered and Paris Falkov runs to capitalize with a bunch of jabs and crosses.

JMILLY: Round three is heating up biggggg time!!!

JAMES SHARK: It’s getting hot fast! They are going at it!

ANGELO BRASI: Big shots are landing from both of them!

ZARA MICHAELS: It could end if someone gets a lucky shot off!

Aleja Aparicio and Falkov engage in a wild exchange of punches and Paris Falkov is getting the best of the exchange as he lands the majority.Aleja tries to clinch but Falkov wants nothing of that and pushes Aleja. Falkov throws a lazy punch, Aleja dodges and fires an uppercut that almost puts her in to orbit. Aleja decides to launch some tentative punches but Falkov launches a couple of jabs that are answered by Aleja with a stiff cross. A furious flurry of punches from Aleja Aparicio puts Falkov in a world of hurt. The two exchange wildly with Falkov connecting with more punches. Aleja backs off with Falkov moves forward looking for some action. Aleja Aparicio postures up and launches another series of punches the majority of them landing on Falkov hard. The bell sounds, marking the end of the round. The ref tells the fighters to go to their corner.

JMILLY: Tough round to score but Falkov just edges it in my opinion! He took his shots well but Aleja was answering back, the judges are going to have a tough job tonight!

JAMES SHARK: Got to ride with Falkov, she done the most for me!

ANGELO BRASI: I really don’t know how to score that one!

ZARA MICHAELS: It was a big round for both of them!

ROUND FOUR

Some nice shots from Paris Falkov that stun Aleja to start the round off. Aleja Aparicio throws a looping right hand but Falkov moves aside and dodges. Falkov wants to close the range and goes to work in close with a flurry of punches to the body. Aleja pushes off of Paris Falkov and starts launching a flurry of hooks and body shots. Falkov stumbles backwards but Aleja Aparicio chases her and continues the rain of blows. Paris Falkov bullies Aleja Aparicio against the ropes, Aleja looks uncomfortable and tries to struggle off, Paris Falkov took advantage of it and landed some big punches to the ribs. Falkov is launching some bone breaking punches to Aleja’s ribs. Aleja Aparicio tries to holds Paris Falkov in a clinch against the ropes but Falkov escapes from the clinch before Aleja could keep her in place. A right hand from Falkov surprises Aleja. Aleja wants to close the range and tries to get in close to Falkov but he’s too quick to avoid her.

JMILLY: Falkov is fast on her feet and it’s her main key to victory tonight!

JAMES SHARK: Falkov is using it to her advantage!

ANGELO BRASI: Aleja hasn’t fought anybody that can match her speed or is faster than her!

ZARA MICHAELS: Falkov is doing more than matching her!

The corner is turning out to be Aleja’s worst enemy as Falkov is throwing a flurry of punches, keeping Aleja Aparicio trapped. Falkov creates a little bit of distance with Aleja Aparicio to get more power on her punches as he starts launching a flurry of hooks and body shots. Aleja is struggling to defend as Paris Falkov continues the assault in the corner. Falkov is throws a flurry of punches but Aleja ducks under and circles out of the corner. Paris Falkov fakes a move and moves laterally as Aleja Aparicio paws at Falkov but Falkov answers with solid punches. Shovel hook by Aleja Aparicio tags Falkov. The pair are going at it in a solid exchange both of them connecting with great punches as the referee jumps in to separate the two as the bell sounds, marking the end of the round. The ref tells the fighters to go to their corner.

JMILLY: Big fucking round for Falkov! Aleja has to answer back in the next round to keep this fight even.

JAMES SHARK: Falkov done the work and she’s taken over this fight!

ANGELO BRASI: Aleja needs to really answer back like Milly said!

ZARA MICHAELS: We’ve seen Aleja answer back before, she’s done it in the first fight with Falkov and against Alvaro.

ROUND FIVE

The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Paris Falkov is measuring Aleja with her jab but Aleja isn't fazed. Paris Falkov launches a body shot but Aleja dodges and catches her with a hard cross. Falkov moves forward looking for some action. Falkov is launching some bone breaking punches to Aleja’s ribs. Aleja Aparicio postures up and launches a series of punches. The two of them are landing a lot of shots on each other and it looks like it’s only a matter of time before someone gets put down. Aleja takes a break to breathe while holding Falkov. The referee separates the fighters and tells them to continue fighting. Aleja Aparicio fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Aleja goes back to working the ribs of Falkov with heavy shots. Falkov is guarding her ribs and trying to slip in the odd uppercut when he sees an opening. Aleja pushes off of Paris Falkov to create distance and starts launching a barrage of hooks and body shots. Falkov stumbles backwards knowing he’s in trouble but Aleja Aparicio chases her down and continues the rain of blows.

JMILLY: Aleja is coming in for the kill! She’s showing a ruthless side of her as she’s all over Falkov!

JAMES SHARK: This is what she’s got to do, she needs to take risks, she needs to be ruthless!

ANGELO BRASI: Falkov holds all the advantages, so Aleja needs to do whatever it takes to get this win tonight!

ZARA MICHAELS: Falkov isn’t stupid either, she know what Aleja is capable of.

Aleja goes for a big hook to the head but Falkov ducks then answers back with a big shot of her own. Aleja is in trouble as the momentum swings with Falkov backing Aleja into the corner with her jab. Falkov is throwing a flurry of punches as the corner becomes Aleja’s enemy until she finds the opportunity to duck under and circles out of the corner. Aleja Aparicio looks to counter with a Bone shattering straight left hand that Falkov ducks under. Nice punch by Paris Falkov who then proceeds to outbox her opponent in this exchange. Aleja decides to launch some tentative punches but Paris Falkov takes the best of a brief punching exchange. Falkov showing excellent timing, blasts Aleja Aparicio with a right hand. Then it’s followed up with a Great hook by Paris Falkov that Aleja Aparicio is caught off balance and slips to the ground. Falkov goes to the neutral corner whilst Aleja gets to her feet, the referee checks on her to make sure she is able to continue. They come out to face off again but they are separated as the round concludes. Falkov taunts Aleja as they head back to their corners.

JMILLY: Falkov stole that round with the knockdown! This is pretty much her fight to lose now!

JAMES SHARK: That knockdown sealed this round!

ANGELO BRASI: Aleja was on point up until that knockdown but she had to take risks and sometimes the risks catches up with you!

ZARA MICHAELS: Aleja needs to even this out!

ROUND SIX

Aleja and Falkov circle around the center of the ring before The two exchange wildly and Falkov is connecting with more punches. Falkov moves forward looking for some action but Aleja doesn't want to engage and backpedals. Falkov moves forward looking for some action but Aleja Aparicio isn’t willing to engage as she tries to back away from Falkov but Falkov just keeps coming forward looking for her. Aleja is backed up into the ropes as Falkov cuts the ring off. He is quick to land some bombs to her midsection. With Aleja unable to defend herself against those hard punches. Falkov is all over her as he continues to launch combinations of punches with the majority of them landing. Aleja’s team are screaming at her to get away from her but Falkov is being relentless with a flurry of hooks and body shots. Aleja stumbles to the side with Falkov chasing her into the corner. Falkov pushes off of Aleja Aparicio and starts launching a flurry of hooks and body shots. Aleja holds her opponent tight while she tries to cool down the action. The referee intervenes to break the clinch.

JMILLY: Aleja done the right thing by clinching! She was in a world of trouble here and Falkov is having her way with her.

JAMES SHARK: She knows it frustrates Falkov!

ANGELO BRASI: And a frustrated Falkov makes mistakes!

ZARA MICHAELS: Shes going to make a mistake you can just tell!

Aleja is showing excellent timing as she blasts Falkov with a great right hook. That forces Falkov off balance and to slip to the ground. Aleja goes to the neutral corner as Falkov gets back to her feet, the referee checks he’s good to go again before restarting the fight. Falkov launches a hook to Aleja's body but Aleja blocks that shot. Falkov goes for her body again with a hook but once again Aleja is able to block the shot. Paris Falkov tries a hook to the body once again and this time it hits Aleja ribs hard. Aleja launches a straight right but Paris Falkov avoids it and lands flush with a counter hook. Falkov tries to get inside but Aleja moves aside keeping the fight a range. A left hook from Falkov grazes the chin of Aleja. Aleja steps forward Falkov feints. The bell sounds, marking the end of the round. The ref tells the fighters to go to their corner.

JMILLY: That knockdown brought this fight into an even playing field! Aleja took this round with vengeance! It’s all to play for in these next four rounds!

JAMES SHARK: This fight has changed in an instant with that knockdown!

ANGELO BRASI: Zara called it, she said Falkov would make a mistake!

ZARA MICHAELS: You could see it coming a mile away!

ROUND SEVEN

Paris Falkov is slowing the pace of the fight a bit and circles around her opponent before he decides to launch some tentative punches. Aleja Aparicio engages her and takes the best of a brief punching exchange. Paris Falkov fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut but Aleja blocks that. Aleja Aparicio looks to counter. Aleja moves forward and uses her jab to back Falkov up. Falkov is patient as he looks for the right angles before throwing a flurry of punches that Aleja Aparicio just can't get away from. Falkov targets the ribs with some venomous punches but Aleja blocks. Paris Falkov finds her right moment before he comes at Aleja with another series of punches. Aleja pushes her opponent forward and blocks most of Paris Falkov's shots. Aleja Aparicio tries to take advantage and goes to the body as she punishes Falkov's ribs with a couple of hooks. Paris Falkov fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Aleja's chin. Tremendous combination from Falkov with some big punches landing. The two begin to exchange wildly both landing but without much steam behind the shots.

JMILLY: Both seem to be running out of energy here in the later rounds!

JAMES SHARK: It’s been a war, so you can’t blame them.

ANGELO BRASI: They’ve got to find that extra bit in the tank to finish this fight off!

ZARA MICHAELS: It’s all about who wants it more now!

Paris Falkov throws a combo but Aleja Aparicio ducks under and catches her with a counter straight. Falkov swings again, only to get countered once more. Falkov is looking bad here. Aleja studies her opponent looking for a hole in her defense. Falkov is swinging for the fences forcing Aleja to backpedal and creates space. A right hand from Paris Falkov gets deflected. Paris Falkov throws an uppercut and Aleja slips it. The bell sounds, marking the end of the round. The ref tells the fighters to go to their corner. Falkov is furious that Aleja didn’t engage with her, asking her if she came to fight or not.

JMILLY: Falkov is rattled! This was an even round between them both.

JAMES SHARK: Falkov needs to compose herself now or she’s going to blow it for herself!

ANGELO BRASI: I know how she’s feeling but she’s got channel it into the right way!

ZARA MICHAELS: We’ve got three rounds to go now and both of them are running on empty!

ROUND EIGHT

Paris Falkov comes out like a raging bull and forces Aleja to engage in a wild exchange of punches. Both of them are missing terribly. Paris Falkov continues to bleed from that cut from the previous round. Paris Falkov’s face is a bloody mess but he hits Pulverizing punch to Aleja's head. Falkov is swinging for the fences and connects with a shot that almost breaks Aleja's jaw. Paris Falkov jabs at Aleja hitting her chest. Aleja Aparicio tries to control Paris Falkov against the ropes and use her inside game. Aleja punches her head a few times. Paris Falkov is launching some wild punches that Aleja is just eating and trying to come forward. Falkov's blood is making stains on the mat but it’s not stopping her as he is throwing a flurry of punches that Aleja Aparicio just can't get away.

JMILLY: Falkov might be painting Chicago red tonight but that ain’t stopping her as she keeps coming after Aleja!

JAMES SHARK: Falkov knows what a cut can do to a fight but she’s knows she’s got to chase this fight now man

ANGELO BRASI: She got stopped with a cut in the first fight!

ZARA MICHAELS: Shes throwing it all at her right now!

Falkov goes to work on the rib cage of her opponent with some solid shots. Falkov is throwing a flurry of punches and Aleja Aparicio just can't get away. Aleja Aparicio tries to control Paris Falkov against the ropes but he pushes her away and hits her head a few times. Aleja is throwing a flurry of punches that Paris Falkov just can't get away from. Aleja targets the body of Falkov with some heavy shots but he manages to block them before he postures up and launches a strong series of punches with most of them hitting Aleja hard, she is desperate to escape but she is saved by the referee as he separates the fighters as the round concludes.

JMILLY: Another even round but I think Falkov just edges it!

JAMES SHARK: It’s close as fuck but I think you’re making the right call!

ANGELO BRASI: Two rounds left and this could go either way!

ZARA MICHAELS: This next round is vital!

ROUND NINE

Falkov launches a hook to the body and Aleja stops that one with her ribs. Paris Falkov just won't stop and continues to rain punches but Aleja quickly defends. Falkov misses a step and Aleja Aparicio sees an opportunity to counter her with a Brilliant combination that forces Falkov to try and defend better. A brilliant combination from Paris Falkov forces Aleja to show off her dodging skills to avoiding them. Falkov’s eye is still heavily bleeding as he moves forward, Aleja tags her with a quick one-two combo. Paris Falkov continues to bleed from that cut. Paris Falkov goes with a looping right hand while Aleja Aparicio jumps back and jabs, Falkov is staggering beforeAleja Aparicio runs to capitalize with a bunch of jabs and crosses. Aleja tries to dictate the fight as she pushes Falkov against the ropes and tries to work her boxing inside. Falkov pushes Aleja away and circle away. Aleja Aparicio gets sloppy and Paris Falkov tries to take advantage as Aleja leads with a punch that Paris Falkov avoid and lands flush with a counter uppercut.

JMILLY: Beautiful uppercut by Falkov!

JAMES SHARK: The momentum just keeps shifting between them.

ANGELO BRASI: Falkov has done some damage with that uppercut but Aleja won’t go down easily!

ZARA MICHAELS: Aleja has too much pride!

Aleja Aparicio fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. The two exchange wildly and its Aleja that is connecting with more punches than her opponent. Paris Falkov closes the distance with her opponent wanting some action. Aleja Aparicio paws at Falkov but Falkov answers with solid punches. Paris Falkov postures up and launches another series of punches. Aleja is feeling those shots as the are landing hard. Aleja Aparicio comes forward launching a series of punches that are landing with accuracy and intent. Falkov is in trouble. Paris Falkov tries to control Aleja Aparicio in the corner landing multiple unanswered headshots. Falkov is throwing a flurry of punches and Aleja ducks under then circles out of the corner. The bell sounds, marking the end of the round. The ref tells the fighters to go to their corner.

JMILLY: Another even round! The judges got a hard job on their hands tonight.

JAMES SHARK: I don’t envy those judges tonight!

ANGELO BRASI: They do have a hard job and sometimes they get it wrong!

ZARA MICHAELS: Fighter’s usually hate leaving it to the judges!

ROUND TEN

Nice punch by Paris Falkov that nearly tags Aleja to kick off this round. Aleja Aparicio is fighting back as she attempts to hold Paris Falkov in the clinch but Paris Falkov pushes away Aleja Aparicio. Paris Falkov moves forward looking for a hole in her opponent's defense. Aleja doesn't want anything like this as she moves backwards. Some nice shots from Paris Falkov stun Aleja. Aleja tries some clinching in order to control the fight but once again Falkov pushes her away. Aleja tag Falkov hard with the right straight that reopens the cut above her right eye. Paris Falkov is a bloody mess. Falkov pushes Aleja Aparicio's away from her to create some distance then punches her head a few times. Aleja pushes off of Paris Falkov and starts launching a flurry of hooks and body shots. Falkov stumbles backwards but Aleja Aparicio chases her and continues the rain of blows. Aleja is still throwing a flurry of punches that Paris Falkov just can't get away from. Falkov manages to get inside and give Aleja a lesson as he is trying to punish Aleja Aparicio's ribs with a few punches.Aleja brings her opponent closer and blocks Falkov's punches. The referee separates the fighters from the clinch. Nice punch by Aleja Aparicio allows her outbox her opponent in this exchange.

JMILLY: Smart Movement by Aleja, these two have been trading this fight back and forth all night!

JAMES SHARK: It’s been one of those fight!

ANGELO BRASI: It’s been an entertaining fight!

ZARA MICHAELS: you can say that again!

Paris Falkov continues to bleed from that cut. It could be affecting her vision as She isn’t able to see the Bone shattering straight right hand from Aleja Aparicio that connects. Paris Falkov jabs at Aleja hitting her chest. Aleja looks for angles as she throws a few jabs that are countered by Paris Falkov's punches. Falkov is on the receiving end of a great combo by Aleja. Solid jabs from Paris Falkov land. Aleja and Falkov circle around the center of the ring. Paris Falkov throws a punch that finds an opening in the defense of Aleja. Falkov wants to close the range, Aleja doesn't want anything like this as she moves backwards
the referee separates the fighters as the Fight is over. The fighters head back to their corners as they await the official decision

JMILLY: That was a close round. This is anybody's Fight!

JAMES SHARK: Man fuck being the one that has to decide this!

ANGELO BRASI: It’s a tough one to call!

ZARA MICHAELS: I think Aleja just done enough!

Ainsley Flaccoenters the ring to give the official decision as the referee brings both fighters to the middle of the ring.

AINSLEY FLACCO: One judges has scored this 93-97 for Falkov!!!

Falkov nods her head.

AINSLEY FLACCO: The second judge scored this 94- 96 for Aparicio!

Aparicio raises her fists a little.

AINSLEY FLACCO: The final judge scored this 92-98, Declaring the winner via split decision… Paris Falkov!!

Paris Falkov raises her hand in victory as her team celebrates with her. The cameras cut to ringside where Elite shareholder and boxing promoter, London Spencer is sitting watching the action tonight.
London Spencer
Admin

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:10 pm
JMILLY: Big Game London in the house to see this co-main event and of course the main event between the two Lions!

JAMES SHARK: Before we get to the main event, we’ve got to go through the co-main event!

ANGELO BRASI: Two highly rated Middleweights, both on the path to greatness… Who will take the first step to making this their division tonight?

ZARA MICHAELS: Lets Hand this over you Ainsley Flaccoto kick this one off.

Both fighters are in the ring. Romeo Yates is bouncing on the spot as Ainsley Flaccogets the official introductions underway.

AINSLEY FLACCO: This is the Co-Main Event of the evening and it is in the middleweight Division, it’s 10 rounds of actions in the WBF Middleweight Championship Semi Final Eliminator… Introducing first fighting out of the blue corner, Romeo Yates.

Romeo Yates stares at his opponent.

AINSLEY FLACCO: And in the Red corner, his opponent, he needs no introduction in the fighting world…. he is Mexico’s greatest… Jose Garcia!!

Ainsley Flaccoexits the ring and the referee starts the fight.

JOSE GARCIA VERSUS ROMEO YATES
ROUND ONE

Romeo Yates and Jose Garcia move forward as the bell signals the beginning of the fight. Jose Garcia looks to be in very good shape. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Nice punch by Romeo Yates that nearly tags Jose Garcia. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Romeo Yates fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Jose Garcia fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Romeo Yates's chin. Jose Garcia launches a flurry of punches but Romeo Yates slips out of danger. Romeo Yates throws a looping left hand, Jose Garcia moves aside and dodges. Jose Garcia and Romeo Yates circle around the center of the ring. A left hook from Jose Garcia falls short. Jose Garcia clumsily fails here and it's time for Romeo Yates to fight back. Romeo Yates fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut, Jose Garcia blocks that.

ANGELO BRASI: Garcia blocks beautifully!

JMILLY: Garcias Amateur background on display here with the quick scoring and blocking!

JAMES SHARK: Garcia knows that Yates is dangerous!

ZARA MICHAELS: Yates is out to show that he’s the real deal, which means this is going to be harder for Garcia!

Nice punches from Jose Garcia. Romeo Yates staggers backwards. Jose Garcia wants to finish this and continues launching bombs. Brilliant combination from Jose Garcia forces Romeo Yates to try and defend better. Solid jabs from Romeo Yates. Jose Garcia defends. Jose Garcia showing excellent timing, blasts Romeo Yates with a right hand. Romeo Yates steps backwards and the punch goes wide. Jose Garcia and Romeo Yates circle around the center of the ring. The bell sounds, marking the end of the round. The ref tells the fighters to go to their corner.

JAMES SHARK: Close round. It could go to either fighter.

ANGELO BRASI: Both have given a good showing of themselves!

JMILLY: This is the type of fight that it comes down to who wants it more!

ZARA MICHAELS: Both of these men have egos the size of countries, neither of them want to lose!

ROUND TWO

Romeo Yates is slowing the pace of the fight a bit and circles around his opponent. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. The two exchange wildly Romeo Yates is connecting with a few punches. Jose Garcia throws a hook, He fails to land it. Tremendous strikes from Romeo Yates but Jose Garcia blocks with confidence. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring.

ANGELO BRASI: Both fighters have been pretty evasive in this fight so far

JAMES SHARK: Someone’s got to land that big hit and take this fight!

JMILLY: They ain’t really engaging with each other right now, they are feeling each other out!

ZARA MICHEALS: Think they know that both are dangerous with their hands, so they are being cautious!

Jose Garcia fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside.Romeo Yates and Jose Garcia circle around the center of the ring. Jose Garcia fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut but Romeo Yates blocks that. Bone shattering straight right hand from Jose Garcia and Romeo Yates is going to have a big headache after that blow. Romeo Yates studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. The referee separates the fighters as the bell sounds.

JMILLY: This round is maybe for Jose Garcia, but it's close.

JAMES SHARK: It’s a close fight but I don’t know I think Yates took it!

ANGELO BRASI: I’m going with Garcia!

ZARA MICHAELS: I think Yates took this round!

ROUND THREE

Jose Garcia throws a punch that gets deflected. A solid combination from Jose Garcia connects with Romeo Yates. Jose Garcia studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense.A punch from Jose Garcia whizzes past Romeo Yates. Romeo Yates tries to get some advantage after his opponent miss move Tremendous strikes from Romeo Yates, Some big punches are landing.The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Romeo Yates attempts to cut off Jose Garcia with punches, Jose Garcia reels from the strikes. Romeo Yates just won't stop and continues to rain punches, Jose Garcia may be in trouble.

JAMES SHARK: Garcia could be in trouble here if he doesn’t find a way to defend himself!

JMILLY: Yates is on him right now!

ANGELO BRASI: Garcia has to learn to defend himself against Yates, you can eat his punches for a long period of time!

ZARA MICHAELS: Garcia can’t afford to lose rounds!

Jose Garcia launches a hook to the body, Romeo Yates moves aside looking for a counter. Jose Garcia throws a punch that finds an opening in the defense of Romeo Yates. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Jose Garcia studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Several good body shots land on Romeo Yates. Jose Garcia throws a punch that finds an opening in the defense of Romeo Yates. Bone shattering straight left hand from Jose Garcia, Romeo Yates ducks under. The Referee tells the fighters to go to their corners as the round is over.

ANGELO BRASI: This round is maybe for Jose Garcia, but it's close.

JAMES SHARK: Nah, I got Yates in that round!

JMILLY: I’m fucking with Yates!

ZARA MICHAELS: It was really close but I’ve got to say Jose Garcia!

ROUND FOUR

Romeo Yates launches a couple of jabs and then a big hook . Jose Garcia blocks the jabs but the last punch hits hard on Jose Garcia's cheek. Jose Garcia stumbles and falls to the mat. Yates goes to the neutral corner whilst Garcia slowly gets back to his feet. The referee continues the fight. As the fight continues it seems that Romeo Yates is taking the best of the fight. Romeo Yates launches a hook to Jose Garcia's body but Jose Garcia blocks it.Jose Garcia studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense.A punch from Jose Garcia whizzes past Romeo Yates. Poorly executed technique. Romeo Yates looks to counter. Romeo Yates goes to the body as He punishes Jose Garcia's ribs with a couple of hooks.

JMILLY: Garcia’s ribs taking a beating here!

JAMES SHARK: Hes basically gifting Yates open shots!

ANGELO BRASI: Yates just has too much power!

ZARA MICHAELS: We’ve learned that you can write off Garcia though!

Jose Garcia studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense.Jose Garcia is measuring Romeo Yates with his jab but Romeo Yates isn't fazed.A punch from Jose Garcia grazes Romeo Yates's left cheek. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Nice punch by Jose Garcia nearly tags Romeo Yates. A right hand from Romeo Yates makes Jose Garcia stumble back. Romeo Yates tries a nice one-two combination and he scores. Jose Garcia launches a body shot, Romeo Yates dodges and catches him with a hard cross. Crisp uppercut by Romeo Yates followed by a hard jab Jose Garcia stumbles back. The referee separates the fighters as the bell sounds.

JAMES SHARK: Yates is the winner of this round.

JMILLY: Most Def!

ANGELO BRASI: Garcia needs to do something big in the next round!

ZARA MICHAELS: He's in trouble here if he doesn’t!

ROUND FIVE

The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. A solid combination from Jose Garcia mostly hits air. Jose Garcia fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut, Romeo Yates blocks that. Romeo Yates studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Romeo Yates tries a nice one-two combination and he scores. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Romeo Yates paws at Jose Garcia. Jose Garcia answers with solid punches. Romeo Yates tries a nice one-two combination that gets blocked. Jose Garcia studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense.

ANGELO BRASI: Garcia is being patient here but how long can he hold off before Yates pulls away from him!

ZARA MICHAELS: Garcia is taking his time and making sure that these shots land!

JMILLY: Yates needs to get the momentum back on his side!

A solid combination from Jose Garcia connects with Romeo Yates. Solid shot from Jose Garcia to the body. Romeo Yates blocks in time. Jose Garcia clumsily fails here and it's time for Romeo Yates to fight back. Nice punches from Romeo Yates have Jose Garcia staggering backwards. Romeo Yates wants to finish this and continues launching bombs. The two exchange wildly both landing but without much steam behind the shots.The referee separates the fighters as the bell sounds.

ANGELO BRASI: That was a close round but you could lean more towards Yates!

JMILLY: These rounds are getting closer and closer!

JAMES SHARK: These two are evenly matched and it’s scary!

ZARA MICHAELS: This is one of those fights that’s going to be decided by like a single point!

ROUND SIX

The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Jose Garcia circles around Romeo Yates. A punch from Jose Garcia gets blocked by Romeo Yates. Jose Garcia showing excellent timing, blasts Romeo Yates with a right hand. Great hook by Jose Garcia and Romeo Yates is caught off balance and slips to the ground. Romeo Yates's Left eye is bruised after the punishment he's received. Jose Garcia goes to the neutral Corner while Romeo Yates is on the ground on his back. Romeo Yates is on his feet again. The referee continues the fight. Jose Garcia studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Jose Garcia fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Romeo Yates looks for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Jose Garcia's punches Both fighters are wildly hitting the air.

JAMES SHARK: Both fighters are getting their looks in but neither has had that decisive run of form yet!

JMILLY: A title shot is a stake here, they need to up their game!

ANGELO BRASI: I believe we are looking at the two best middleweights in the world!

ZARA MICHAELS: Only one of them can be a middleweight king!

Romeo Yates looks for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Jose Garcia's punches Jose Garcia is on the receiving end of a great combo by Romeo Yates. Romeo Yates launches a body shot but Jose Garcia evades.Crisp uppercut by Romeo Yates followed by a hard jab, Jose Garcia stumbles back. Nice punches from Romeo Yates and Jose Garcia staggers backwards. Romeo Yates wants to finish this and continues launching bombs. Jose Garcia and Romeo Yates circle around the center of the ring. Romeo Yates fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Jose Garcia studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. The ref stops the action. The round is over.

JMILLY: Close round. It could go to either fighter.

JAMES SHARK: Really close round, we’ve only got four left to go!

ANGELO BRASI: I think there are still some surprises left in store for us!

ZARA MICHAELS: These fans are getting their money’s worth out of this fight though!

ROUND SEVEN

The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Jose Garcia moves backwards and Romeo Yates is asking him if he came today for fighting or running. Romeo Yates is slowing the pace of the fight a bit and circles around his opponent. Romeo Yates launches a flurry of punches but only manages to land glancing blows. Jose Garcia's Right cheek is beginning to swell. The two exchange wildly but both fighters are missing terribly. Jose Garcia goes with a looping right hand while Romeo Yates jumps back and jabs,Jose Garcia seems staggered and Romeo Yates runs to capitalize with a bunch of jabs and crosses.

JMILLY: Yates is chasing this W tonight! He is coming at Garcia with everything!

JAMES SHARK: He knows a fight for the title is on the line, he’s got to give him everything!

ANGELO BRASI: These late rounds always come down to who wants it more!

ZARA MICHAELS: And right now it looks like it’s Romeo Yates that wants it more!

Nice punch by Jose Garcia who outboxes his opponent in this exchange. Quick hook by Romeo Yates and Jose Garcia has reasons to be worried. Jose Garcia fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut Romeo Yates blocks that. Romeo Yates looks to counter. Hook to the body by Romeo Yates but it is blocked. Brilliant combination from Romeo Yates that forces Jose Garcia to try and defend better. An overhand right from Romeo Yates that looked like it was capable of destroying a brick wall. Jose Garcia launches a hook to the body and Romeo Yates stops that one with his ribs. Nice punches from Romeo Yates. Jose Garcia staggers backwards. Romeo Yates wants to finish this and continues launching bombs. Romeo Yates goes with a looping right hand while Jose Garcia jumps back and jabs. Jose Garcia jabs at Romeo Yates to no visible effect. The bell sounds, marking the end of the round. The ref tells the fighters to go to their corner.

ANGELO BRASI: You’ve got to give this round to Yates!

JMILLY: This was all Yates in this round!

JAMES SHARK: Jose has got to secure this next round if he wants the win!

ZARA MICHAELS: I can see Jose coming out with everything he has now!

ROUND EIGHT

Romeo Yates fakes a move and moves laterally. Romeo Yates begins to launch a barrage of punches over Jose Garcia. this is getting worse and worse for Jose Garcia. Jose Garcia fires an unorthodox punch to Romeo Yates's torso that hits its mark. Jose Garcia studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. A left hook from Jose Garcia falls short. Romeo Yates tries to get some advantage after his opponent miss move. Romeo Yates launches a couple of jabs and then a big hook. Jose Garcia blocks the jabs but the last punch hits hard on Jose Garcia's cheek.

JAMES SHARK: Big shot from Yates but he needs to take advantage of it!

ANGELO BRASI: He needs to go in for the kill right now!

JMILLY: Hes got Garcia hurt but he needs to put him away!

ZARA MICHAELS: Garcia isn’t the type to go down easily!

A solid combination from Jose Garcia mostly hits air. Jose Garcia fires an unorthodox punch to Romeo Yates's torso that hits its mark. Jose Garcia launches a hook to the body and Romeo Yates stops that one with his ribs. Solid jabs from Jose Garcia. Romeo Yates defends. Romeo Yates launches a straight but Jose Garcia avoids it and lands flush with a counter hook. Jose Garcia moves forward looking for a hole in his opponent's defense. The Referee tells the fighters to go to their corners as the round is over.

JMILLY: Close round but Yates just edged it for me!

JAMES SHARK: I got to side with Yates!

ANGELO BRASI: It’s was too even for me to score!

ZARA MICHAELS: I’ve got to with Garcia!

ROUND NINE

Romeo Yates launches a hook, Jose Garcia blocksit and keeps distance. Shovel hook by Romeo Yates goes nowhere. Crisp uppercut by Jose Garcia followed by a hard jab and Romeo Yates stumbles back. Jose Garcia jabs at Romeo Yates hitting his chest. Crisp uppercut by Jose Garcia followed by a hard jab but Romeo Yates deflects the blows. Jose Garcia clumsily fails here and it's time for Romeo Yates to fight back. Jose Garcia tries to test Romeo Yates's resistance with a few punches while tries to push him against one of the corners. Jose Garcia doesn't find the right way. Jose Garcia stumbles backwards and Romeo Yates launches a few punches. One swing hits hard Jose Garcia's jaw.

JMILLY: He tried to claim Garcia’s jaw!

JAMES SHARK: He wants to finish him right now!

ANGELO BRASI: Hes got to be careful because he could open himself up!

ZARA MICHAELS: If Yates wins this round then the fight is pretty much his!

Romeo Yates pushes away Jose Garcia trying to keep the fight at striking range. Romeo Yates circles to get the center of the ring. Solid shot from Jose Garcia to the body. Romeo Yates didn't like that. Romeo Yates dodges a strike and counters with a crushing hook that almost lifts Jose Garcia from the ground. Quick hook by Romeo Yates glances off Jose Garcia's arms. Several good body shots land on Jose Garcia. Romeo Yates is coming in again, A right hand from Romeo Yates makes Jose Garcia stumble back! A punch from Jose Garcia grazes Romeo Yates's right cheek. The referee separates the fighters as the bell sounds.

ANGELO BRASI: That round was a toss up for me!

JMILLY: Nah that round was all Yates forreal!

JAMES SHARK: I’ve got to agree with JMills!

ZARA MICHAELS: Garcia didn’t do enough for me!

ROUND TEN

As the fight continues it seems that Romeo Yates is taking the best of the fight. Romeo Yates and Jose Garcia engage in a wild exchange of punches. Romeo Yates is getting the best of the exchange as he lands a few blows. Romeo Yates just won't stop and continues to rain punches, Jose Garcia may be in trouble. Several good body shots land on Jose Garcia. The two exchange wildly Romeo Yates is connecting with a few punches. Jose Garcia circles around Romeo Yates. Jose Garcia launches a hook to the body and Romeo Yates stops that one with his ribs. Romeo Yates and Jose Garcia circle around the center of the ring. Romeo Yates and Jose Garcia engage in a wild exchange of punches. Jose Garcia is getting the best of the exchange as he lands a few blows. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. The two exchange wildly Both fighters are missing terribly. Good movement from Jose Garcia who is bobbing and weaving. Big uppercut by Romeo Yates. Jose Garcia is swinging for the fences and a big shot lands that almost breaks Romeo Yates's jaw.

ANGELO BRASI: Garcia is Landing big shots but is it too late to make a difference?

JMILLY: Not if he knocks this dude the fuck out!

JAMES SHARK: Hes got to knock Yates out!

ZARA MICHAELS: Hes chasing it now though!

Bone shattering straight right hand from Jose Garcia but Romeo Yates ducks under. Jose Garcia is measuring Romeo Yates with his jab but Romeo Yates isn't fazed. Jose Garcia misses a step and Romeo Yates sees an opportunity to counter him. Romeo Yates's mind is definitely in the fight, Jose Garcia just got nailed. Romeo Yates saw an opening and delivered a big right hand and Jose Garcia is going to have a headache after this one. Romeo Yates charges at Jose Garcia throwing flurries left and right. Jose Garcia gets out of the way. Romeo Yates studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. The referee separates the fighters as the bell sounds.

JAMES SHARK: I got to give this fight to Yates!

JMILLY: Garcia let himself down tonight!

ANGELO BRASI: Felt like this was the big one he had to win and he let it slip away!

ZARA MICHAELS: Lets take this over to the official decision!

The referee brings both fighters to the middle of the ring for the official decision from AINSLEY FLACCO: .

AINSLEY FLACCO: One Judge has scored this 99-91… Yates…

Romeo Yates raises his hand in victory as he knew this was coming to him.

AINSLEY FLACCO: The second judge has scored this 99-91… Garcia!!

Yates looks furious at this as he shouts to his team that it’s bullshit.

AINSLEY FLACCO: The third judge scored this fight 95-94… Declaring the winner via split decision…. Jose Garcia!!

Romeo Yates is absolutely furious at the decision as he gets in Jose Garcia’s face about it. London Spencer climbs into the ring to try cool the situation down as their teams separate them.

JMILLY: London ain’t about this bullshit right now!

Soon after London enters the ring, Sha Bishop gets in the ring and attempts to cool the situation down but when he attempts to talk to Romeo Yates, Romeo Yates pushes Sha Bishop.

JMILLY: Oh Hell nah!

JAMES SHARK: Sit down Milly, don’t make this worse!

There’s soon a scuffle between Romeo Yates and Sha Bishop before London Spencer pulls Sha Bishop away. The former SFN Boxing Champion is furious and heated at the situation as security begins to evacuate the ring of everybody.
London Spencer
Admin

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:11 pm

JMILLY: Man I’m heated, who the fuck does Yates think he is?

JAMES SHARK: Yates let his emotions get the best of him!

ANGELO BRASI: We all know that Sha isn’t going to let that situation go… I’ve known Sha long enough to know that he isn’t going to let you put hands on him!

ZARA MICHAELS: Lets move on to something else… we have the main event next and it’s going to be a big one!

Both lightweight contenders are in the ring already ahead of this anticipated Main Event clash. The Chicago crowd is rowdy right now.

AINSLEY FLACCO: This is the Main Event of the evening… it is 10 rounds of lightweight action and it is for the WBF Lightweight Championship of the world…. introducing first, fighting out of the blue corner, he hails from BEDFORD STUYVESANT, NEW YORK!!! He is the Undefeated…. Kyan Trigz Bishop!!!

Kyan stares at Chase Vega across the ring from him.

AINSLEY FLACCO: And introducing his opponent, fighting out of the red corner, he hails from HOUSTON, TEXAS!!! he is the undefeated, Golden Boy of Boxing…. Almightyyyyy Chase Vega!!!!

Neither man breaks their gaze from each other as the referee calls for the bell to start the fight.

CHASE VEGA VERSUS KYAN BISHOP
WBF LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
ROUND ONE

The fight gets underway. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring.Tremendous strikes from Bishop are landing big on Chase Vega. The two exchange wildly Chase Vega is connecting with a few punches. Bishop seems hesitant as if he would give the initiative to his opponent. Nice punches from Chase Vega have Bishop staggers backwards. Chase Vega wants to finish this and continues launching bombs. Chase Vega seems hesitant as if he would give the initiative to his opponent. Chase Vega launches a hook to the body but Kyan Bishop avoids it and lands flush with a counter hook.

JMILLY: Bruh! These two just trying to knock each other out!

JAMES SHARK: This a dog fight already!

ANGELO BRASI: These two cannot get into a dog fight! It doesn’t suit Vega as a fighter!

ZARA MICHAELS: Vega says he has to prove something tonight!

Bishop studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense.Nice punch by Kyan Bishop that nearly tags Chase Vega. Bone shattering straight right hand from Chase Vega and Bishop is feeling that one. Kyan Bishop launches a body shot Chase Vega evades. Kyan Bishop and Chase Vega engage in a wild exchange of punches with Both fighters connecting and this could be ending soon if either lands a lucky punch. Chase Vega throws a lazy punch and Bishop dodges and fires an uppercut that almost puts him in to orbit. A right hand from Chase Vega surprises Bishop! Tremendous strikes from Bishop are connecting with Chase Vega. Chase Vega fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Bishop's chin. Bishop launches a stiff jab. The referee separates the fighters as the bell sounds.

JMILLY: This round is maybe for Kyan Bishop, but it's close.

JAMES SHARK: These two have just stood in front of each other and dug off in each others asses!

ANGELO BRASI: This opening round has been a war, it could go either way!

ZARA MICHAELS: I don’t know if this style of fighting will work out well for Chase… Kyan is a dog fighter, he can handle this stuff but Chase has never been in a phone booth fight!

ROUND TWO

Bishop tries to dictate the fight as he launches a combination at Chase Vega and with each shot connecting. Chase Vega launches some bone breaking punches to Bishop's ribs. These two are going all out on each other in these opening two rounds. Kyan Bishop postures up and launches another series of punches with a lot of them hitting Chase Vega hard. Chase Vega is throwing a flurry of punches and Kyan Bishop just can't get away from him. Now it’s Bishop turn to throw a flurry of punches that have Chase Vega feeling his power. Chase Vega throws a wild flurry of punches and Kyan Bishop pushes away Chase Vega blocking most of his shots. Bishop throws a hook that He fails to land.

JMILLY: Trading punches like they in EA Fight Night!

JAMES SHARK: Like them little idiots online spamming the punch buttons, these two are going at it!

ANGELO BRASI: Both men are collecting marks along the way as they go, someone could get knocked out!

ZARA MICHAELS: They’ve both ditched their game plans and just went for an all out war!

Bishop leads with a punch but Chase Vega avoids it and lands flush with a counter uppercut. Kyan Bishop goes with a looping right hand while Chase Vega jumps back and jabs. That one hits but Bishop seems unaffected, countering with a few punches of his own. Great exchange here. Kyan Bishop and Chase Vega engage in a wild exchange of punches. Chase Vega is getting the best of the exchange as he lands a few blows. The two exchange wildly and Bishop is connecting with a few punches. A right hand from Kyan Bishop misses its target. Bishop misses a step and Chase Vega sees an opportunity to counter him as he goes to the body. He punishes Bishop's ribs with a couple of hooks. Bishop is launching some bone breaking punches to Chase Vega’s ribs while in the clinch.The referee separates the fighters as the bell sound.

JMILLY: I feels it! Someone about to go to sleep!

JAMES SHARK: Vega has just taken this round but he’s taken punishment also!

ANGELO BRASI: Neither of these fighters will be the same after this one, if this pace keeps up!

ZARA MICHAELS: This is certainly living up to the billing so far!

ROUND THREE

The bell announces the first round. Kyan Bishop and Chase Vega circle around the center of the ring. Quick hook by Kyan Bishop. Brilliant combination from Kyan Bishop that forces Chase Vega to try and defend better. The two exchange wildly both landing but without much steam behind the shots. A furious flurry of punches from Kyan Bishop puts Chase Vega in a world of hurt! Kyan Bishop studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. A solid combination from Kyan Bishop connects with Chase Vega. Kyan Bishop closes the distance with his opponent wanting some action. Chase Vega is measuring Kyan Bishop with his jab. Good accuracy on his part. A right hand from Chase Vega makes Kyan Bishop stumble back. A right hand from Chase Vega surprises Kyan Bishop Kyan Bishop's mind is definitely in the fight, Chase Vega just got nailed! Kyan Bishop saw an opening and delivered a big right hand. Chase Vega leads with a punch Kyan Bishop avoids it and lands flush with a counter uppercut! Kyan Bishop paws at Chase Vega. Chase Vega answers with solid punches. Nice punches from Kyan Bishop. Chase Vega staggers backwards.

JMILLY: Trading momentum back and forth here!

JAMES SHARK: This fights been hyped since Kyan made his debut and it’s really living up to it!

ANGELO BRASI: These young lions are trying to take the soul from each other!

ZARA MICHAELS: The lion family must be sitting back and just hating the fact this fight is happening!

Kyan Bishop wants to finish this and continue launching bombs! Kyan Bishop and Chase Vega circle around the center of the ring. Kyan Bishop looks for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Chase Vega's punches. Kyan Bishop measures the resilience of Chase Vega's chin with an uppercut while Chase Vega lands some great crosses. Several good body shots land on Chase Vega. Kyan Bishop throws a looping left hand that lands on Chase Vega's chin and stops Chase Vega in his tracks. Crisp uppercut by Chase Vega followed by a hard jab but Kyan Bishop deflects the blows. Superb haymaker by Kyan Bishop that lands on Chase Vega. Chase Vega is swinging for the fences and lands a hit that almost breaks Kyan Bishop's jaw. Kyan Bishop launches a flurry of punches but only manages to land glancing blows. The buzzer sounds, marking the end of the round. The ref tells the fighters to go to their corner.

JMILLY: How do you even score this one?

JAMES SHARK: It was so fucking close… I think Vega just edged it!

ANGELO BRASI: It’s too close to call!

ZARA MICHAELS: Neither of them are letting up on each other!

ROUND FOUR

Kyan Bishop comes out measuring Chase Vega with his jab with Good accuracy on his part. Kyan Bishop launches a hook to the body and Bang Chase Vega stops that one with his ribs. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Kyan Bishop fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Some nice shots from Chase Vega stun Kyan Bishop. Chase Vega studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Shovel hook by Kyan Bishop goes nowhere. A solid combination from Kyan Bishop connects with Chase Vega. Pulverizing punch to Chase Vega's head and that had to hurt. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Chase Vega fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut but Kyan Bishop blocks that and He made it look easy. Kyan Bishop is trying to counter now with a nice low hook to the body but Chase Vega stops it. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Several good body shots land on Chase Vega. A left hook from Chase Vega grazes the chin of Kyan Bishop. Brilliant combination from Chase Vega forces Kyan Bishop to try and defend better. Chase Vega tries a nice one-two combination and He scores. Kyan Bishop launches a body shot but Chase Vega dodges and catches him with a hard cross. Kyan Bishop throws an uppercut that lands solidly.

JMILLY: This really be a fucking dog fight!

JAMES SHARK: Four rounds of non stop action!

ANGELO BRASI: These are the fights that get remembered!

ZARA MICHAELS: I don’t like this… I know both of them personally and I really don’t want to see either get hurt!

Heavy hook by Chase Vega leaves Kyan Bishop looking like he was hit by a bus. Chase Vega studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Kyan Bishop paws at Chase Vega. Chase Vega swings ineffectively. Kyan Bishop tries to get some advantage after his opponent miss move. Crisp uppercut by Kyan Bishop followed by a hard jab Chase Vega stumbles back. There is a small laceration on Chase Vega's Right eye Chase Vega fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut Kyan Bishop blocks that and made it look easy. A right hand from Chase Vega surprises Kyan Bishop. Tremendous strikes from Chase Vega and Some big punches are landing. An overhand right from Chase Vega that looked like it was capable of destroying a brick wall and Kyan Bishop's stops that one with his face the crowd is wonder How is Kyan Bishop standing after that shot. Chase Vega paws at Kyan Bishop. Kyan Bishop answers with solid punches. Chase Vega throws a looping left hand That lands on Kyan Bishop's chin and stops Kyan Bishop in his tracks. Kyan Bishop is slowing the pace of the fight a bit and circles around his opponent. Chase Vega paws at Kyan Bishop. Kyan Bishop answers with solid punches. Kyan Bishop is swinging for the fences. Chase Vega backpedals and creates space.The Referee tells the fighters to go to their corners as the round is over.

JMILLY: I don’t even want to predict a winner for that round!

JAMES SHARK: Shit, ima pass that to Angelo!

ANGELO BRASI: Zara?

ZARA MICHAELS: Um, Nope!

ROUND FIVE

Chase Vega swings and lands on Kyan Bishop's face. Chase Vega just won't stop and continues to rain punches, Kyan Bishop may be in trouble. Kyan Bishop circles around Chase Vega and Chase Vega steps forward but Kyan Bishop catches him with an uppercut to the face. Kyan Bishop studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Kyan Bishop tries a hook to the body and hits Chase Vega ribs hard. Chase Vega and Kyan Bishop engage in a wild exchange of punches. Kyan Bishop showing excellent timing, blasts Chase Vega with a right hand. Great hook by Kyan Bishop that has Chase Vega caught off balance and slips to the ground. Chase Vega is back up before the referee can even begin his count, the referee does his checks before proceeding with the fight. Kyan Bishop shows no signs of slowing down. He's in great shape.Chase Vega and Kyan Bishop circle around the center of the ring. Chase Vega fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Kyan Bishop is swinging for the fences and is landing some bone breaking shots. Crisp uppercut by Chase Vega followed by a hard jab Kyan Bishop stumbles back. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Kyan Bishop circles around Chase Vega. Kyan Bishop tries a hook to the body and hits Chase Vega's ribs hard. Chase Vega pushes Kyan Bishop and moves away from him.

JMILLY: This getting hard to watch! I knew I wouldn’t be able to handle seeing these two go at it like this!

JAMES SHARK: It’s boxing, we have to put our personal feelings aside sometimes!

ANGELO BRASI: Knowing both of these young men, it’s hard to watch but I know they need this fight to better their careers.

ZARA MICHAELS: Only one of them can rule the lightweight division and that’s hard to say!

He seems to be recovering his breath. Chase Vega steps forward and Kyan Bishop catches him with an uppercut to the chin. Chase Vega decides to launch some tentative punches Kyan Bishop launches a couple of jabs that are answered by Chase Vega with a stiff cross. Chase Vega fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. As the fight continues it seems that Kyan Bishop is taking the best of the fight. Kyan Bishop decides to launch some tentative punches. Chase Vega takes the best of a brief punching exchange as Kyan Bishop's Right cheek is beginning to swell. Chase Vega moves forward looking for a hole in his opponent's defense. Chase Vega is opening up on Kyan Bishop and raining down combinations, Kyan Bishop's corner looks worried. Quick hook by Kyan Bishop and it’s Good shot that lands. Chase Vega has reasons to be worried. Chase Vega tries a nice one-two combination and he scores. Kyan Bishop and Chase Vega circle around the center of the ring. Chase Vega throws a looping right hand that lands on Kyan Bishop's chin and That stops Kyan Bishop in his tracks. The referee separates the fighters as the round concludes.

JMILLY: Because of that knockdown you’ve got to give this to Kyan!

JAMES SHARK: We ain’t never seen Chase Vega sent to the canvas before, this is a fight that we won’t be forgetting!

ANGELO BRASI: We haven’t seen Vega take on someone like Kyan Bishop before though!

ZARA MICHAELS: These two have been trading shot all night, I don’t know if they can hold up for another five rounds!

ROUND SIX

Quick hook by Chase Vega Lands to start the round and Kyan Bishop has reasons to be worried. Tremendous strikes from Chase Vega . Some big punches are landing. Kyan Bishop and Chase Vega circle around the center of the ring. Kyan Bishop launches a rapid series of punches that glance off Chase Vega 's arms. Chase Vega fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Kyan Bishop charges at Chase Vega throwing flurries left and right. Not many punches are hitting, but the ones that land are huge shots and Chase Vega is rocked. Pulverizing punch to Tim
Crosby's head drops him. Kyan Bishop goes to
The neutral corner whilst Chase Vega gets back to his feet. The referee checks on Crosby before allowing the fight to continue. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Kyan Bishop launches a couple of jabs and then a big hook. Chase Vega blocks the jabs but the last punch hits hard on Chase Vega 's cheek. Chase Vega stumbles and falls to the mat. The referee sends McCulloch to the neutral corner as
Chase Vega takes the eight count to compose himself. The referee checks on Vega before continuing the fight. Chase Vega fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Kyan Bishop's chin. The two exchange wildly Both fighters are missing terribly. Chase Vega charges at Kyan Bishop throwing flurries left and right. Not many punches are hitting, but the ones that land are huge shots. Kyan Bishop is rocked and There is a small laceration on Kyan Bishop's Nose.

JMILLY: Both men are looking in a bad way right now!

JAMES SHARK: Kyan is running this round after that knockdown though!

ANGELO BRASI: Vega is proving he can hang with Bishop in a dog fight though!

ZARA MICHAELS: Vega has said this was about validation for him!

Kyan Bishop decides to launch some tentative punches, Chase Vega launches a couple of jabs that are answered by Kyan Bishop with a stiff cross. Solid exchange here as Kyan Bishop and Chase Vega engage in a wild exchange of punches. Kyan Bishop is getting the best of the exchange as he lands a few blows. Kyan Bishop looks for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Chase Vega 's punches Kyan Bishop measures the resilience of Chase Vega 's chin with an uppercut while Chase Vega lands some great crosses. There is a small laceration on Chase Vega 's Forehead. Chase Vega showing excellent timing, blasts Kyan Bishop with a right hand. Great hook by Chase Vega . Kyan Bishop is caught off balance and slips to the ground. Chase Vega goes to the neutral corner whilst Kyan Bishop begins to get back to his feet, McCulloch is a bloody mess. Kyan Bishop tries to stand up and stumbles for a moment but he is now on his feet. The referee is happy to continue the fight.

JMILLY: Vega cancelling out that knockdown from
The last round!

JAMES SHARK: That was huge for Vega! This round is level again!

ANGELO BRASI: Just when you think one has the momentum the other does something big!

ZARA MICHAELS: What around this has been!

Kyan Bishop goes with a looping right hand while Chase Vega jumps back and jabs. That one hits but Chase Vega seems unaffected, countering with a few punches of his own. Great exchange here between them. Kyan Bishop look for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Chase Vega 's punches Kyan Bishop is on the receiving end of a great combo by Chase Vega . Chase Vega moves forward looking for a hole in his opponent's defense. Chase Vega fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Kyan Bishop tries a hook to the body and hits Chase Vega ribs hard. Kyan Bishop and Chase Vega engage in a wild exchange of punches. Both fighters are connecting and this could be ending soon if either lands a lucky punch. A solid combination from Chase Vega connects with Kyan Bishop. Kyan Bishop paws at Chase Vega . Chase Vega answers with solid punches. Kyan Bishop's Mouth burst open after the punishment he's received. Chase Vega 's face is covered in blood. He may be having problems seeing as he wipes the blood out of his eyes. Chase Vega throws an uppercut that lands solidly. Crisp uppercut by Kyan Bishop followed by a hard jab, Chase Vega stumbles back. The referee separates the fighters as the buzzer sounds.

JMILLY: These two are cut all over, this has been a war!

JAMES SHARK: Let me tell you right now… Vega and Bishop are superstars!

ANGELO BRASI: If they weren’t already then this fight has just made them!

ZARA MICHAELS: How much more are these men willing to give!

ROUND SEVEN

A left hook from Bishop grazes the chin of Vega. Bishop looks for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Chase Vega's punches. Bishop measures the resilience of Vega's chin with an uppercut while Vega lands some great crosses. The fighters size each other up in the center of the Ring. Kyan Bishop fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Bishop throws a hook that hits its mark. Both fighters circle around the center of the Ring. Chase Vega launches a body shot Bishop dodges and catches him with a hard cross. Vega studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Vega steps forward Kyan Bishop catches him with an uppercut to the chin. Chase Vega charges at Bishop throwing flurries left and right. Not many punches are hitting, but the ones that land are huge shots! Bishop is rocked. Vega launches a hook to the body and Bishop stops that one with his ribs. Kyan Bishop tries a hook to the body and hits Vega ribs hard. Kyan Bishop fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Kyan Bishop launches a body shot but Vega dodges and catches him with a hard cross. Chase Vega closes the distance with his opponent wanting some action. Vega studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Kyan Bishop paws at Vega. Vega answers with solid punches It’s a Nice punch from Kyan Bishop that had Vega staggering backwards. Bishop wants to finish this and continues launching bombs. Bishop feints and moves forward to hit with a hook and it’s a crushing shot.

JMILLY: I don’t know how we’ve made it to the 7th round and they are still going at it like this!

JAMES SHARK: It’s the championship, it’s the personal hatred, it’s all the bad blood… all of that is giving them something to make them keep going!

ANGELO BRASI: This fight has really been a fight that is probably the best we’ve had in Elite!

ZARA MICHAELS: Can these two go the distance fighting like this though?

Kyan Bishop chases Vega and launches a few perfect strikes. Vega steps backwards when those punches connect with his face. Kyan Bishop swings but it’s no good. Bishop and Vega circle around the center of the Ring. Both fighters circle around the center of the Ring. Kyan Bishop circles around Vega. Kyan Bishop tries a hook to the body and hits Vega ribs hard. Vega launches a straight right but Kyan Bishop avoids it and lands flush with a counter hook. A left hook from Vega grazes the chin of Bishop. Kyan Bishop circles around Vega. Vega leads with a punch Kyan Bishop evades but whiffs with a counter. Chase Vega launches a rapid series of punches taking Bishop from one end of the Ring to the other. Several good body shots land on Bishop. Bishop is swinging for the fences. Vega backpedals and creates space. Bishop misses a step and Chase Vega sees an opportunity to counter him. A shot heard around the world has Bishop stumbling back, his corner is screaming as Chase Vega is coming in again. Kyan Bishop and Vega engage in a wild exchange of punches and it’s Chase Vega is getting the best of the exchange as he lands a few blows. Kyan Bishop circles around Vega. A furious flurry of punches from Kyan Bishop puts Vega in a world of hurt. Chase Vega paws at Bishop. Bishop answers with solid punches. The referee separates the fighters as the buzzer sounds.

JMILLY: We’re about to go into the eighth round and this fight is still up for grabs!

JAMES SHARK: The way these two have been fighting, I think everybody is shocked we’ve gotten this far!

ANGELO BRASI: Three more rounds to go, is there more drama to unfold?

ZARA MICHAELS: As much as I hate to say it… I don’t know how much longer these two can go for!

ROUND EIGHT

Kyan Bishop moves forward looking for a hole in his opponent's defense. Kyan Bishop fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside.A right hand from Kyan Bishop makes Chase Vega stumble back. Quick hook by Kyan Bishop and it’s a Good clean shot Chase Vega has reasons to be worried. Kyan Bishop goes to the body and He punishes Chase Vega's ribs with a couple of hooks. Chase Vega launches a rapid series of punches taking Kyan Bishop from one end of the ring to the other. Kyan Bishop and Chase Vega circle around the center of the ring. Kyan Bishop launches a hook to the body and Chase Vega stops that one with his ribs. Chase Vega goes with a looping right hand while Kyan Bishop jumps back and jabs. That one hits but Kyan Bishop seems unaffected, countering with a few punches of his own. It’s a Great exchange here. Kyan Bishop and Chase Vega engage in a wild exchange of punches. Kyan Bishop is getting the best of the exchange as he lands a few blows. Kyan Bishop fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut and it lands on Chase Vega's chin. Kyan Bishop closes the distance with his opponent wanting some action. Kyan Bishop charges at Chase Vega throwing flurries left and right. Chase Vega gets out of the way.

JMILLY: Vega managing to evade those big shots from Kyan!

JAMES SHARK: These two are going in for the kill again!

ANGELO BRASI: Is this fight really going to go the distance?

ZARA MICHAELS: I don’t think it will!

Chase Vega launches a couple of jabs and then a big hook but Kyan Bishop blocks and tries to circle around his opponent looking for angles. A left hook from Chase Vega falls short. Kyan Bishop and Chase Vega circle around the center of the ring. Nice punches from Kyan Bishop and Chase Vega staggers backwards. Kyan Bishop wants to finish this and continues launching bombs. Kyan Bishop swings and lands hard on Chase Vega's face. Chase Vega and Kyan Bishop circle around the center of the ring. Kyan Bishop fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. A furious flurry of punches from Kyan Bishop just misses Chase Vega. Kyan Bishop misses a step and Chase Vega sees an opportunity to counter him. Chase Vega throws a looping left hand that lands on Kyan Bishop's chin. Kyan Bishop launches a hook to the body but Chase Vega moves aside looking for a counter. Chase Vega studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Kyan Bishop looks for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Chase Vega's punches. Kyan Bishop measures the resilience of Chase Vega's chin with an uppercut while Chase Vega lands some great crosses. Both fighters circle around the center of the ring. Chase Vega follows Kyan Bishop only to get counter punched in a big way. Chase Vega needs to stop playing Kyan Bishop's game or he'll get knocked out. Brilliant combination from Chase Vega that forces Kyan Bishop to try and defend better. Kyan Bishop's Mouth is bruised after the punishment he received. Tremendous strikes from Chase Vega and some big punches are landing. The referee tells the fighters to go to their corners as the round is over.

JMILLY: That round was too close to call!

JAMES SHARK: Feels like Kyan done just about enough but I don’t even know!

ANGELO BRASI: I can’t believe we are about to go into the 9th round!

ZARA MICHAELS: You can’t believe it? I don’t think anybody in this arena can believe it!

ROUND NINE

Chase Vega looks for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Kyan Bishop's punches. Chase Vega measures the resilience of Kyan Bishop's chin with an uppercut while Kyan Bishop lands some great crosses. Brilliant combination from Kyan Bishop that forces Chase Vega to try and defend better. Kyan Bishop launches a body shot, Chase Vega dodges and catches him with a hard cross. The fighters size each other up in the center of the ring. Both men continue to bleed from their cuts. Brilliant combination from Kyan Bishop has Chase Vega on the back foot. Kyan Bishop fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Chase Vega's chin. Kyan Bishop launches a hook to the body and Chase Vega stops that one with his ribs. Chase Vega throws a combo, Kyan Bishop ducks under and catches him with a counter straight. Chase Vega swings again, only to get countered once more. Chase Vega is looking bad here. Kyan Bishop studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Chase Vega leads with a punch, Kyan Bishop avoids it and lands flush with a counter uppercut. A punch from Kyan Bishop grazes Chase Vega's left cheek. Chase Vega launches a straight right but Kyan Bishop avoids it and lands flush with a counter hook. Kyan Bishop looks for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Chase Vega's punches, Kyan Bishop is on the receiving end of a great combo by Chase Vega. Chase Vega fakes a punch and shows some footwork moving aside. Several good body shots land on Chase Vega.

JMILLY: This fight is still fucking going, we are half way through the 9th round and these two are still throwing everything at each other!

JAMES SHARK: This has been one of the best boxing fights I’ve seen in a long time!

ANGELO BRASI: Fans have gotten their money’s worth tonight!

ZARA MICHAELS: This was promised to be a fight that you can’t miss and these fighters have delivered tonight!

A left hook from Kyan Bishop grazes the chin of Chase Vega. Chase Vega's Chin is bruised after the punishment he's received. Chase Vega and Kyan Bishop engage in a wild exchange of punches. Both fighters are connecting and this could be ending soon if either lands a lucky punch. A shot seen throughout the arena lands and Kyan Bishop stumbles back, his corner is screaming. Chase Vega is coming in again. Kyan Bishop's Right eye is bruised after the punishment he's received. Kyan Bishop is a bloody mess, both men are as Kyan Bishop paws at Chase Vega. Chase Vega answers with solid punches. Chase Vega tries a nice one-two combination, He scores. Crisp uppercut by Chase Vega followed by a hard jab Kyan Bishop stumbles back. Brilliant combination from Chase Vega that forces Kyan Bishop to try and defend better.Chase Vega has found an opening in the defense of Kyan Bishop, launching a big hook. That could break Kyan Bishop's ribs. Kyan Bishop and Chase Vega engage in a wild exchange of punches. Both fighters are connecting and this could be ending soon if either lands a lucky punch. Chase Vega steps forward Kyan Bishop catches him with an uppercut to the chin. Crosby falls to the canvas and the referee sends McCulloch to the neutral corner as Crosby struggles to get back to his feet but he makes it for the count of 8, the referee allows this fight to continue as both men bleed over the right in this action packed contest. Kyan Bishop paws at Chase Vega. Chase Vega answers with solid punches. The two exchange wildly both landing but without much steam behind the shots. Some nice shots from Chase Vega stun Kyan Bishop. Chase Vega attempts to cut off Kyan Bishop with punches, Kyan Bishop reels from the strikes. McCulloch just got nailed. Chase Vega saw an opening and delivered a big right hand. The bell sounds, marking the end of the round. The ref tells the fighters to go to their corner.

JMILLY: Round nine goes to Kyan, only because of that knockdown!

JAMES SHARK: Without that knockdown this round was a draw!

ANGELO BRASI: How are these two still standing?

ZARA MICHAELS: I cannot believe we are going into the final round! I would have put money on this one ending early!

ROUND TEN

Both fighters circle around the center of the Ring. Shovel hook by Kyan Bishop tags Vega. Kyan Bishop attempts to cut off Vega with punches, Vega reels from the strikes. Chase Vega launches a couples of jabs and then a big hook. Bishop blocks and tries to circle around his opponent looking for angles. Vega launches a stiff jab but Bishop ducks that one. Bishop looks for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Chase Vega's punches, Bishop measures the resilience of Vega's chin with an uppercut while Vega lands some great crosses. Bishop is very hurt. You can see it in how he is moving in the last moments. Kyan Bishop tries a nice one-two combination He misses. Bone shattering straight left hand from Chase Vega but Bishop ducks under. Chase Vega moves forward looking for a hole in his opponent's defense. Vega goes to the body, his punches graze Bishop's arm. Bishop feints and moves forward to hit with a hook. Chase Vega paws at Bishop but Bishop answers with solid punches. Kyan Bishop outboxes his opponent in this exchange. Kyan Bishop has found an opening in the defense of Vega, launching a big uppercut but Vega moves backwards. A right hand from Chase Vega misses its target.

JMILLY: Half way through the final round and these two are still standing! Still trading!

JAMES SHARK: This is what championship level boxing is!

ANGELO BRASI: This fight has lived up to all expectations!

ZARA MICHAELS: I just can’t believe they are still going at it!

Bishop steps backwards and the punch goes wide. Bishop tries to get some advantage after his opponent miss move Kyan Bishop fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut it lands on Vega's chin. Vega steps forward, Bishop feints. Bishop studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Nice punches from Kyan Bishop but it’s an Even nicer blocks from Vega. Bishop studies his opponent looking for a hole in his defense. Chase Vega closes the distance with his opponent wanting some action. Quick hook by Chase Vega glances off Bishop's arms. Chase Vega fakes a move and moves laterally. Crisp uppercut by Vega followed by a hard jab Kyan Bishop stumbles back. Bone shattering straight left hand from Chase Vega lands. Vega looks for angles as he throws a few jabs that are countered by Kyan Bishop's punches. Vega is on the receiving end of a great combo by Bishop. Vega throws a hook that hits its mark. Both fighters circle around the center of the Ring. Kyan Bishop fakes a move and launches a nice uppercut that lands on Vega's chin. A right hand from Chase Vega surprises Bishop. Some nice shots from Chase Vega miss their mark. Bishop tries to get some advantage after his opponent miss move. Kyan Bishop has found an opening in the defense of Vega, launching a big uppercut and Vega is wobbling. The bell sounds, marking the end of the fight.

JMILLY: Those my young bulls right there! I’m proud of both of them tonight!

JAMES SHARK: Whoever wins this fight tonight has earned it!

ANGELO BRASI: Ten rounds of bell to bell action, this is what boxing is all about!

ZARA MICHAELS: I don’t think I can listen to the official outcome…

The referee brings both men to the middle of the ring for the official decision.

: : The first judge scored this 95-95, A Draw!

Both men look disappointed with that one.

AINSLEY FLACCO: The other two judges score it 96-94 & 99-91, declaring the winner via Majority Decision… and New WBF LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD….. KYAN BISHOP!!!

Chase Vega looks defeated as Kyan Bishop drops to his knees with a giant smirk on his face.

Sponsored content